All Alone

By HaleyyP

After Edward leaves Bella, the Volturi track her down. As soon as Alec lays eyes on Bella he knew she was his... More

All Alone
Lost
Authors Note
Jane's Room
Meeting Aro
Authors Note
Mates?
Decisons
Realizing Everything
What Happened In There??
The Tour Of The Castle
Need help
Dreams.
Human pleasure
Pain
The change
Awakened
Blood? Whats wrong with me!
A Death Of A Leader
The Aftermath
More Powers?
Confusion
Chapter 24
Discontinued

Arrving In The Volturra

8.3K 238 13
By HaleyyP

Bella P.O.V

"Y-y-your'e th-the vol-volturi!" I gullped terrified.

"Bella, it's ok we aren't going to kill you, we're here to take you back to the Volturra with us," A female said. I'm assuming it was jane.

"No you need to kill me," I begged starting to cry.

"I think she is going crazy, when someone see's a Volturi member they are usually begging for their life," One of the boys chuckled.

"Maybe we should get some food into your system," A guy said.

"No," I refused.

"Bella, please don't fight us. You are going to lose. You know that. You lived with vampires for who knows how many years," Someone snapped at me, a guy.

"I'm not hungry," I argued.

"Bella how long have you been out in the woods?" Jane asked.

"I... I do't know, three maybe four days," I said trying not to cry. God I wish they would stop making me suffer. Put me out of my misery.

As if on cue my stomach growled, and I know that not only me heard.

"You are we clearly just heard your stomch call 'I need food,'" another guy mimicked.

I lost the war and ate something.

------------------------------------------------------

"So bella what do you want to do for the next 3 hours?" Jane asked.

Its 11 hour flight from Forks Washington to Volturra Italy.

"I have no idea, but I Am bored out of my mind," I groaned. "I gotta pee."

I got up an went to the bathroom.

The jet was quite nice. Big fancy and comfy.

When I got to the bathroom I pulled out my phone. Its only 3:49. Sigh.

I have so many missied calls from my dad.

I eneded up sleeping the rest of the trip.

JUST LANDED IN VOLTURRA.

"Bella, wake up," An angel said shaking me.

"Alec let her sleep," Jane murmured

I drifted back to sleep

Sorry i havnt updated forever but i got busy and then i was updating and it all deleted so im sorry if its kind of short :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 220 26
Bella and Edward were married when they were human. When Edward 'died' of the Influenza and Bella survived, they were separated. Carlisle had to move...
17.1K 200 12
An after breaking dawn story about Alec. If Jane only cares about power then what does that make of Alec. He falls in love with the most powerful hum...
46.8K 1.5K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά [PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS] Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon he...
140K 3.1K 36
When Edward leaves Bella, all Bella wants to do is die. She goes to the Volturi but what if Aro convinces Bella to became a vampire? What if after 2...