little things :: zeroyalchaos...

By ohmwrecker-pecker

Sometimes, people say it's the little things in life that make life worth living. Anthony never really liked... More

still the prologue, isn't it?
least favorite thing
sweeter than sugar
minor roadblocks
green is not a creative color
the chapter where nothing happens
how to ask a boy out
chilly and his stupid willy
A lover's quarrel
Smarty's Side of Things
Adam doesn't let friends worry
Dogs are wonderful things
the closet is running out of people
totally unrelated but
the clusterfuck of happenings
butterflies, butterflies
almost spooky time
Anthony has issues with pimps
ohm and his tootsie rolls
quick update?
shivers down your spine
A sea of drunk toddlers
The Morning After
how is the closet not empty yet?
whoops- the movie (not chapter sorry)
The Spooky Banana Special
Turtle sex noises: the (not) musical
update... 4???
derp crew assemble....?
in which Chilled does things only Chilled would do
4 am = creamy spinach time
winter wonderland- the first holiday special
spiders, spooks, and shovels
death by galm-our
happy new years guys!!!
Secret Santa and secret service agents
Bryce's tree troubles- the second holiday special
new year, new kisses
two gays and their child
How to date: Steven Style
this chapter is brought to you by my history class
bromances during rough times
i heard that you were talking shit and you didnt think that i would hear it!
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

shopping montage GONE WRONG!!!! (SO VERY WRONG!!)

411 28 11
By ohmwrecker-pecker

lmao did i clickbait right?
this and the next two/three chapters are late and i apologize for that, i was busier than expected for the holidays. Everything happened, but i don't wanna rant here. Maybe on the next one xD
--

When it came to buying gifts, Smarty wasn't the best. He certainly wasn't the worst, though, and that was all that really mattered.

When they had decided to do a secret santa, they all had decided to draw names from a hat. This meant that Smarty was now buying a gift for Galm now, and he only had a vague idea as to what to get.

Smarty knew Galm liked video games and cute things, and usually sleep. But Smarty wasn't sure what games Galm didn't have yet, sleep wasn't something Smarty could buy, and getting Galm an animal seemed just a bit absurd.

So Smarty had no choice but to wander around the mall, looking for anything that might seem like a suitable gift.

Would Galm like a box of chocolates? Maybe he would enjoy some new headphones? Would he be mad if Smarty gave up and just bought him a blanket? He'd even get some pillows to match!

Yeah... Smarty didn't know what he was doing. But he was a better gift buyer than Nanners or Chilled, and that was enough to satisfy him.

A small shiver comes over him at the memory of last year, and he finds himself walking a bit faster. As Smarty walked along, he kept looking around, staring at all the things in the windows. What would Galm want?

He comes to a stop outside a particular store, a single item sitting in the window catching his eye.

It's a ukulele, small and brown and completely not Galm's thing. That's exactly why it seemed so perfect- or maybe that was just because Smarty kind of wanted it for himself. Either way, Smarty felt himself smile as he went into the shop to get Galm his gift.

This was probably going to be weird as hell, but Smarty figured it would be funny either way. He walks out of the store with a ukulele in hand, grinning to himself. Smarty was great at buying gifts, see?

--

Tom was having fun. He had originally been here to get a gift for Aphex, but was completely sidetracked by a snowball fight. Aphex was pretty easy to buy for anyways- he enjoyed beanies and hoodies. So Tom would buy him a nice hat and maybe a scarf for short people.

Tom ducks behind a bush, grinning as a snowball flies over his head. He scoops up another snowball, and chucks it at the poor guy who was in his way.

The other guy dodges, whoever he was, and his snowball splats against a shop window. There's laughter coming from all of them, and then the fight continues. Eventually, though, the fight ends and Tom is left to go about his daily business.

He's walking along, looking for a store to buy Aphex his gift, when he sees it. It's a teddy bear. A big, big teddy bear, that's almost the same size as Tom himself.

Tom looks at it for a few moments, before grinning as an idea forms in his head. He walks right into the store, and ends up having to call Chilled to help him hide the bear, because Chilled's house was bigger.

"What's the big bear for, again? I don't think you told me why you need a..." Chilled pauses for a moment as he reads the receipt," A ninety three inch bear? Dude, this thing is taller than I am! Why the fuck do you need this?"

Tom grins. "It's a present, for a very good friend of ours. Don't tell anyone about this, alright?"

Chilled just nods, and that's good enough for Tom to nod back and make his way back into town. All he needed to do now was find a certain item...

[insert title explanation here pls]

Steven wasn't the best when it came to being social. He also didn't know what he was supposed to buy Smarty.

Does Smarty like pants? Maybe he was interested in learning how to tango? Perhaps he would be satisfied with a really nice hat?

Steven didn't know what he was doing. He had told himself he would go out and buy the gift yesterday afternoon, but instead Steven had been here binge watching Netflix for the past twelve hours, probably longer.

He yawns slightly, finally turning off the television. It was almost seven in the morning, and while Steven has stayed awake longer, he did enjoy sleep. Steven rubbed his eyes tiredly, shuffling into his bedroom, waving good morning to his mom.

Thankfully, his mother knew about his Netflix habits, and wasn't gonna yell at him. At least, not this time she wasn't.

Steven smiled to himself as he fell onto his bed, not bothering to move from his landing position. But no matter how hard Steven tried, he couldn't bring himself to fall asleep. It bothered him a bit, because now that he was ready for bed, his mind wasn't.

Grumbling quietly, Steven sat up in bed and grabbed his phone. Might as well check Twitter while he was here, right?

He scrolled down Twitter, giggling at a few things he saw. But then one picture catches his eye, and Steven nearly screams at the sight.

It was a photo of a shirt being sold online. A shirt made entirely of Nic Cage faces photoshopped onto all kinds of things. Absolutely horrendous in all the best ways,and exactly the kind of thing Smarty would wear.

But... He would have to order it online. Would it arrive in time? Or... Right. He could get it sent...

Fuck it.

Steven giggles to himself, too tired to even think twice as he orders Smarty his Christmas gift.

×-×

Aphex was happy. He had already bought a gift for Ze, and now all he was doing was trying to figure out how to give it to him.

Star Wars was a favorite of Ze's, so imagine how he would react when he got not one, but two tickets?

God, Aphex was a genius. He even bought an extra so Ze could take Chilled along. Wasn't he kind?

Aphex only had one issue- how do you gift someone a pair of tickets? He had originally planned on putting them in an envelope, but that seemed too obvious. So now he was looking for some other way to do it.

The only thing that came to mind was a box- but wouldn't that also be too obvious? The box would be so light and probably feel so empty and-

Wait. What if I put a box in the box so it's not so light?

Aphex laughs as an idea comes to mind. Now, all he needed was a bunch of boxes and a lot of wrapping paper.

#*'&!\#&'&!,&'&#÷&',,' <----- mood

Galm was currently in a pet store, staring at dogs. There were many dogs, of all shapes and sizes and breeds. His personal favorite were the corgis, with their stubby little legs and cute little faces.

But Galm wasn't here for the cute dogs! Or the cute cats, or the squishy little hamsters, or that sweet little ferret over there, or....

Or maybe Galm should've thought this through. He was staring down at two animals right now, two puppies to be specific. One was kinda brownish, and looked up at him with big, innocent eyes. The other was black and grinning up at him, the two of them practically begging for him to take them home.

And because Galm had bad self control, he did exactly that. He walked into his house with two puppies at his side, both waggling their tails and barking excitedly.

Almost instantly he was met with his mother, giving him an unsurprised look. She rolled her eyes, before turning to the kitchen. "HONEY, LOOK AT WHAT YOUR SON BROUGHT HOME THIS TIME!"

Galm's father came in, sighing to himself as he wiped his hands on an apron. "Is it another bird? You know we're out of room in the back.... Oh."

His parents both looked at Galm, who found himself struggling to come up with an explanation.

"They- they're brothers! They're brothers, and I got one for my friend and the lady said I couldn't split them up, so I had to take them both! But- but we can keep the other, right?" Galm picks up the black puppy, giving his parents the most innocent look he could.

His parents both seemed to give in to the puppy's big eyes, just like he did.

"Fine," his mother said. "But you better hope your friend likes dogs, if that's the case."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
404K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...