Ran away and have a great life

By sziszkaaa7

Run away AU Is there anything more to say? :D WILL BE FINISHED! - 2019. 07. 27. I do not own httyd or the... More

01. Running away
02. A day later
04. Two years later
05. Three years later
06. Four years later
07. The real story is about to begin...
08. Preparation
09. The Queen
10. I need help
11. Rescue
A/N
12. We need food
13. Night
14. Mission
15. Chilling
16. Late dinner, or early breakfast?
17. Sunrise flight
18. Always go for the kill
19. War
20. The day of action
20.5 The action continues
21. Whispers in the dark
22. Hiding and hidden
23. Traitor
24. Fresh air
25. Roars
A/N - PICS
26. Drag-On, Drag-Off
27. The end is where it begins
28. What's going on someone tell me pls
29. Open wounds
30. Time of dying
31. Somewhere I belonged
32. I'm not on my own
33. New day
34. Hit me one more time
35. I wonder
36. New day
37. Not gonna die
38. Trouble
39. More and more
40. Alliance
41. Failure
42. Spending time1
43. Spending time 2
44. Rough day
45. Race
A/N
I'm back!!!
46. What's the meaning of it?
47. Future or past
48. Moving ahead... maybe
49. Talk no.1
50. Talk no.2
51. Talk no.3 or not
52. Actual talk no. 3
A/N

03. A year later

10.1K 211 75
By sziszkaaa7

Hiccup's POV

I have to admit this year in the wild was the greatest year of my life.

I spent my whole year with customizing my new home, it's the very same cave but it does not look like as it did. I had some difficulties because I didn't have much sources but I had help with it, dragons are quite helpful if you get to know them.

Currently my living place is above the original cave, dragons thought I was an idiot with my special requests, but I didn't care what they think. It's square. In the corner, next to the "door" there's my bed, next to it there's Toothless's stone. The other corner with a good look to outside if I let the door open has a haystack, it's a temporary place for dragon guests (mostly sick, injured or orphan dragons). It was one side, on the other side, on it's whole length was a one big counter.

"Downstairs" is my workshop. It's as big as my old house back at Berk, everything ordinary, expect my table, which contains my sketches, had dragon scales on, so it's fireproof. If I think about it, everything that made out of wood has protection against flames in my workshop. It's handy, since I have a lot of dragon visitor.

And of course, I had pleeeeenty of time with dragons. Shortly after Toothless realized what I meant by flying away: running away from home to spend time with him, with the dragons, he started to try to teach me Dragonese. First I didn't know what he was doing by making a same sound all the time, soon both of us got annoyed. We befriended with a deadly nadder, who got that weird habit of Toothless. I had no clue what they are doing. Like literally. I wouldn't have guessed they have language! On day I was furious (because I lost my map that I was drawing for days) and I tried to repeat their words. They were sooo happy! So I did again. When they started to say something else I repeated it, I though if it's make them happy... whatever... my first word was "fish", second was "tree" and this was the point when I realized what they are doing.

~One day~

I woke up, by two little Speed Stinger jumping right on me and I knew that they won't give up even if I pretend to sleep so I just grabbed them and tickled them, when they looked at me with wide surprised eyes than ran off, to avoid my further attacks. I chuckled quietly as they run up the wall than on the ceiling to their little nest I made for them few days ago. They tug out their heads and start to whine.

- I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't be so hasty.

I get out of my bed, than I put a bigger leather on it, so it gain some protection from the youngsters. I hate ending the day by sewing my bed sheets.

- Too tried to speak?

I looked up to a green hobblegrunt who was standing few feet away from me, next to the counter.

- Nordic still a language! ... and sorry. Sometimes I can't help it.

- Don't mind it. You may teach us your weird human language than problem solved.

- Not a bad idea Pellet. But I guess you wouldn't be able to form every word.

- Its a shame, but I believe it would work anyway. Fancy some breakfast?

- Um. I would gladly accept it.

I reached up and scratched one of the kids.

- Toothless went out for scouting a while ago, still looking for their parents.

- I hope he will find something.

- It would be great if we could find them. By the way I got some fruit for you.

- Oh thanks.

He left a few on the counter than went to entrance.

- Gotta go. See ya latter.

- Bye.

Than he left. I grabbed one from my breakfast, and I bit into it, keeping it in my month, and I got a plate shaped shell from my self, placed some raw fish on it, I walked to the straw pile and sat down, I placed the plate on my lap. I took the food from my mouth, and I took a bite. With my free hand I grabbed two tuna and I threw to the kids. They caught it happily and started to eat too.

Soon I saw a black shadow rooming through the sky, I wonder what is he doing.

I took an another bite, that I couldn't finish before my friend came in.

- Oh Hiccup, you are up? What a surprise. Let me guess, you were woken up, aren't you?

- Maybe..? By the way, any luck?

- Nope. They simply disappeared, it seems like they are stuck with us for now.

He made his way over to MY bed and lay down.

- That's MY bed.

- Not anymore~

I threw my half-eaten food to the table, I tried to approach my "pretending not to know about my plan" dragon as quietly as I could because he was staring the wall like there's something interesting. (Like cats)

I tried to jump on his head but he ducked, I fell onto his back.

- You've just woken up, and you are already wanna go back to your bed?

He laughed in his strange way.

- You always know what I'm gonna do, how do you do it?

He started to turn around and I just rolled with him, I didn't plan to be stuck between him and the wall. In the end both of us was on our back, I was laying on his stomach when he raised his head and looked at me.

- Mostly experience, I learnt how to sense the others. I can teach you.

- Is it really teachable?

- Yeah I think so. It's not really a dragon thing, I believe I've seen vikings doing it, and you've done it sometimes.

- Really? When??

- Hm. Remember yesterday, when you were about to attacked in any second by the kids, and you turned around just in time?

- And...? It was luck.

- Ahh. This is why I'm so good at fighting. I learnt how to sense stuff like this, every good warrior learns it! You should too.

- Okay-okay, but I still don't know what you are talking about!

He sighed.

- I'll think about a good way to teach it, come let's go flying.

Before we flew out Toothless looked back:

- Hey kids, you can go playing with the others, but I don't wanna hear any bad about you two!

- You wooon't!

They tweeted. Good. Now we should go, I changed his tail and he took the lead.

- You won't like it, but I certainly will~

- Wait what?

- You will see~

We landed in the middle of the forest.

- Get off.

- Okay-okay. But what we are going to do?

- Turn around.

- Yes...?

- And dodge.

I could feel his evil grin on my back, when he slapped me with his tail, I nearly felt to the ground.

- Uch. Is this really going to work?!!

- Yap. Now turn around again. If you have a bad feeling, turn around with your hands up.

- If you are behind me like that I always have!

- Okay I won't hit that hard but come oooon.

He slapped me again.

And again.

And again.

- It's not working!!

- Don't you have the slightest strange feeling before I hit you?!

- No!

- You are hopeless. Than plan B.

- Plan "B"??

- INVINCIABLESPLITTERS!

- Whadaya want NightWing?

On the tree, three changewing appeared from nowhere, and suspiciously looked at us while they climbed down.

- I know you like pranking, what about this human?

He pointed his wing at me.

- This looks suspicious. Isn't he the Dragon Whisperer?

- Yap, he is, and I wanna teach him how to dodge... you can throw anything at him, scare him, push him whatever you want.

- Why dan'tsa do it by yourself than?

- Cuz I'll be dying by laughter. Don't be hard on him, he will be annoyed and scared anyway.

- Hey!

- Hehe. He already dislikes the idea.

- Don't mind him. Are you in?

They looked at each other.

- ...okay. We are in.

And as soon as they told us, a nut was thrown to my head by them and they burst out laughing.

- TOOTHLESS! WHY?!!

There were now 4 dragon laughing at me. Great.

- Try to dodge them, you will improve... eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1.5K 15
#1 hiccupxreader Warning: LEMON, also, following this story will put you in major FEELS! I didn't change Hiccup or Toothless's personally btw:) summ...
68.3K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) lost her parents in a dragon raid one night, but had a huge secret that she kept hidden in her home. Hiccup was always worried about her and wa...
8.7K 126 21
I finished this story a while back, so now I give it to you! I do not own httyds or tfp. I love you dragon and robo lovers! PEACE!
676K 13.8K 25
Y/n is a night fury. Thought to be the last one of her kind. And then things changed. Y/n met Toothless. And hiccup. And the twins. Life changed into...