Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Noah 132

2.2K 126 43
By lov3_dontchang3

Being back home felt fucking great, though I was enjoying Saint Trinity Island I was missing my girl like crazy and now that all the drama was over and done with I was free to come and go without a bunch of bodyguards clocking my every move though I'm pretty sure they were still around somewhere. While everything should be perfect I was sad Uncle Devin and Uncle Blaze were leaving in a couple days, but they said I could come and visit any time I wanted which was coo. I had just finished my second practice for the day and now I was going to meet Jade at the mall while my dads got everything set up for the going away party, I swear they had parties for everything, but I wasn't complaining. As I sat in the mall waiting for Jade and Carly I kept looking at my phone and laughing at Timika's dumb ass, I swear this girl just wouldn't take the hint that I didn't want her ass but it was coo before school started I was going to make sure that everyone knew me and Jade we in it for the long haul..........

"Hey Noah......" Timika said sitting at the table across from me and I smiled because she was just he person I wanted to see. "Oh so I finally got a smile outta your sexy ass, you must be warming up to me."

"That's not even close to being true I just wanna know why you keep lying saying we slept together when you know that's not even remotely true, I mean let's be serious you've been ran through by half the football team what makes you think I wanna be the twentieth person on that very long list?" I asked still smiling.

"Because you look the best out of all of them and the way Jade follows you around I just know it's good, besides I wanna know if you it runs in the family because the way my sister talks about your uncle..... I just wanna fuck before the baby gets here and your cousin becomes my nephew." Timika said.

"You are crazy I don't want you or any girl......... so for all watching this, I'm in love with JADE that's my girl. I'm going to marry her so please stop hitting me up because it's not happening and any dude that tries to get with her well I have no problem fighting for what's mine." I said ending the live video I was recording and Timika looked pissed. "Well now you and all them other girls know where my heart is and you should probably be concerned with all the girls whose dudes you slept with because reading some of these comment they're coming for your neck." I said laughing, yeah it was petty but that should keep her occupied for the rest of the summer. I saw Jade, Saint, Mario, Carly, Jose, Danny and Joejoe all walking towards me and from the looks on there face they had all seen the video.

"That was mean Noah....." Jade said punching me in the chest playfully.

"Sometimes you gotta be mean to get your point across, honestly I don't blame him I regret even fucking her." Jose said and him and Joejoe started comparing notes because they had both slept with Timika making me even happier that I didn't even go there with her.

"So you coming to the party my parents are throwing for my uncles? While everyone is outside I can show you my dad's grotto." I said smiling, I was so distracted by her beauty that I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and ended up bumping into someone when I looked at them it was one of the dudes who jumped me. Seeing the look of terror on his face let me know that he wasn't worth fucking with besides after seeing what my parents just went through I knew there was no point in keeping beef going, so I kept it moving to the movie theater, I guess I was growing up.................

We got back to the house and of course my parents were laid up on the couch singing to each other while Marquise looked on mad he wasn't getting any attention. I picked him up and carried him into Cori's room and sat him on Cori's bed, Cori who was knocked out just laid there completely out of it.

"You know in a couple years I'm going to be outta here and you and Cori are going to have to fend for y'all selves, I won't be here to save y'all so here is some advice; one don't ever walked into their room if the door is closed, it's not worth it and you'll be scarred for life. Second don't be blowing up my phone if y'all wanted get away because I plan if I had to suffer through all their mushy stuff so will y'all and finally look out for each other because I have no problem coming back to beat up anyone that messes with y'all." I said smiling, Marquise looked at me for a second before crawl up to Cori and falling asleep.

"Just like his brother can fall asleep any and everywhere." My mom said from behind me and I smiled, I should've known she was going to show up. I gave her a hug and closed Cori's door they were probably going to be up all night but that wasn't my problem because my door had a lock on it so they could just bother my parents all night. "Take a walk with me Noah I wanna talk to you."

"You're not pregnant are you? I don't think I can deal with too many more kids." I said seriously and she had the nerve to start smiling. "Ma please tell me your playing?" I asked scared for my life.

"Boy there will be no more kids coming out of this body, but I wanted to discuss our last conversation. It's completely up to you if you wanna move back with me, you're not my baby anymore...... you're a young man and you can make your own decisions." She said tearing up and all I could think was 'oh god here go the water works', I pulled her into a hug and smiled.

"You know I love you ma' but I can't leave...... I don't want to and it's not because I don't love you but for me this is home. I'll come and visit though....... as long as Jade can come too." I said laughing and she punched me in the chest, wassup with all the women in my life hitting me? But after talking to my mom for a couple hours I decided to talk to my girl until I fell asleep.

"Noah I got a question for you, what was the first thing that came to your mind when we first met?" Jade asked and I started laughing. "What's so funny?" Jade said and I was kinda scared to say.

"Aight but before we got to when we first met, I wanna talk about the first time I saw you...... you thought you could do a back flip during cheerleading practice and got fucked up, but the first time we met you took my breath away I was completely gone in that moment. Without knowing anything about you I promised you were going to be my girl one day then eventually my wife, without sounding to crude you were the first girl to actually get my di........."

"Noah come help me downstairs." My mom said opening my door, after telling Jade I'd call her later I walked downstairs wondering what she could possibly have me doing at eleven-thirty at night. Cori was running around like a fuckin monkey and Marquise....... well never wore clothes so that really didn't surprise me. I walked out back and realized I had been set up because dad number one and all my uncles were out back waiting for me, I looked at my mom and she was already walking back in the house. Here we go with the sex talk but I'm pretty sure it was a little too late, dad number one pointed to a seat pretty much telling me I was going to be there for a while......................

JADE

Noah had a really annoying habit of waking me up in the middle of the night, he said it was his way of preparing for when he's in the NFL and he's away at games but truthfully I knew he couldn't sleep without my voice being the last one he heard. He told me how his dad and uncles ambushed him into a three hour conversation about everything under the sun, he said it got so bad that he had to be pretending to go to sleep just to get away. I personally thought he should listen to them because they weren't telling him anything that they haven't been through, but my baby was hardheaded and I knew he like to learn things the hard way.

"So what were we discussing before I was so rudely interrupted....... oh yeah the first time we officially met and how my di....... well we can skip that part because I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. What did you think of me the first time you saw me, did you think I was cute as fuck?" Noah said laughing.

"Well I didn't see so much as heard you...... you were the loudest on the field and I kept thinking if he doesn't shut the fuck up, honestly I was going to cuss you out until you took your helmet off then I couldn't think straight." I said laughing.

"Yeah I have that effect on a lot of people." Noah said confidently.

"The reason I couldn't think straight is because you were bleeding and you know how much I hate blood, but I guess you were cute or whatever. I said and he rolled his eyes. "Nah for real I just knew, it was like magic. I had my wedding dress picked out that night." I said.

"I'm glad y'all moved back, because I was going to have to track you down...... but look it's late and you can barely keep your eyes open so you gotta hang up first since you're the sleepy one." Noah said and we did this almost every night, he knew I wouldn't hang up and I knew he wouldn't hang up either so we ended up falling asleep still on the phone with each other and as I slept I was counting down the seconds until we were finally married...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 22.8K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
187K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...
SLEEPLESS By soda

Fanfiction

227K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...