The Secret Hale| Derek Hales...

נכתב על ידי GreysWolf202

Brooke Hale, sister of Derek hale. Not able to share her real name to others, as all records of her existi... עוד

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two

eleven

2.4K 72 11
נכתב על ידי GreysWolf202

Brooke's POV

We pull into the animal clinic, and I immediately jump out of the car and run to help Derek out. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I help him inside. Stiles opens the garage door and we all pile in. Derek then pulls out a huge electronic blade, giving it to stiles.

"What is this for?" He holds it up.

"My last resort. If Scott doesn't come back, you're cutting my arm off" Derek begins tying a blue elastic band arose he his shoulder.

Stiles turns the blade on, freaking out when it makes a loud noise.

"What if you bleed to death?" I ask him.

"It'll heal if it works" he finishes tying the band on.

"Ugh, look. I don't know if I can do this." Stiles looks sick.

"Why not?" Derek asks angrily.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" Stiles voice cracks

Derek slams his arm on the table, "You faint at the sight of blood?"

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm. Why can't Brooke do it?" He starts to hand me the blade.

"Brooke's going to hold me down. How bout this, you cut off my arm, or I cut off your head." Derek is getting very aggravated.

"Okay I'm so not buying your insults-" stiles is cut off by Derek grabbing his shirt and pulling him over the table.

"Oh my god okay. Bought. Sold. Totally I'll do it" stiles mutters, making me smirk.

Derek begins gagging, making me run to his side.

"Derek what's happening?" I ask him, placing my hand on his back. That's when he throws up black blood, and I shut my eyes tightly. We are going to have to cut off his arm.

"Holy god, what is that?" Stiles narrows his eyes.

"My body-- trying to heal itself." Derek is hunched over.

"Well it's not doing a very good job at it" stiles is about to puke.

Derek looks up at stiles, telling him it's gotta be now. I let out a deep breath, placing my hands on Derek's body. I place them where if he tries to jump at stiles, I can hold him back. Stiles picks up the blade, freaking out. He turns the blade on, and that's when we hear a voice from down the hall.

"Scott?" I shout, seeing the brown eyed boy run into the room.

"What are you doing?" He stares at the blade in Derek's arm.

Stiles takes deep breaths, "oh you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares"

Scott pulls a bullet out of his pocket and quickly hands it to Derek. Derek holds it in the air, and I can see him shaking.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asks.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna.." Derek begins to fall over.

"Derek no!" I run to his side, catching him as he falls. I fall with him but I prevented him from hitting his head.

Stiles runs to my aid and we immediately start trying to wake Derek. I shake him, trying to hold back my emotions.

"Come on Derek, wake up. Scott what are we gonna do?" Stiles yells.

"I don't know. I can't reach it" Scott reaches for the bullet that fell inside the drain.

"Brooke why isn't he waking up. I think he's dying. I think he's dead!" Stiles panics.

I bring my head to his chest, hearing a faint heartbeat. "No, he's alive. Barely"

Moments later, Scott comes running over with the bullet in his claws.

"Please don't kill me for this" stiles mutters, bringing his fist up into the air. He brings it down into Derek's jaw, making Derek gasp awake. Stiles may have hurt his hand, but it was worth it.

"Give me" Derek says immediately. We all help him onto the table, where he crushes the bullet. I lean into stiles,praying that whatever he is about to do works. He places his arm around me and keeps watching Derek.

Derek lights the mountain ash that was in the bullet on fire, then shoves it into his bullet wound. He immediately starts screaming and drops to the ground. I watch closely as his bulged veins begin to go back to normal. His bullet wound heals, and he gains his color back.

"That... Was awesome! Yes!" Stiles cheers, earning a glare from Scott and I.

"Are you ok?" Scott and I ask in sync.

"Except for the agonizing pain." He begins to stand up.

"I guess the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign." Stiles mutters, and Derek gives him the famous glare.

Scott takes a step back, "Okay, we saved your life. Which means you're going to leave us alone. You got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allisons dad and I'm gonna tell him everything"

"You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek widens his eyes.

"Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!" Scott shouts. If only he knew what they did...

"I can show you exactly how nice they are"

"What do you mean?" Scott asks

"Brooke, Scott. Come with me." Derek puts his shirt back on.

"Alright, stiles will go home. See you guys tomorrow" he grabs his keys and walks through the door.

We follow Derek to his camero, and I think I have an idea where we are going.
~~

"What are we doing here?" Scott slams his door when we park in the parking lot of the hospital.

My thoughts were correct, we are visiting me Uncle Peter. We walk into his room, seeing him motionless in his wheelchair. My jaw tenses when Derek tells him who he is.

"Is he... Like you? A werewolf?" Scott asks him.

"He was. Now he's barely even human. Six years ago my sister and I were at school, and our house caught fire. 12 people were trapped inside. He was the only survivor." Derek says to Scott. I take a few steps closer to Peter, inspecting his burnt face.

"So... What makes you so sure they set the fire?" Scott questions

"They were the only ones who knew about us." Derek tells him.

"Well.. Then they had a reason" Scotts words make me look at him sharply

"Like what? You tell me what justifies this" I shout, turning Peter in his chair to reveal the burnt side of his face.

"They say they'll only kill an adult. And only with absolute proof. But there were people in my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire." Derek glances back to me.

"This is what they do. And it's what Allison, will do." Derek raises his voice.

A nurse walks through the door, asking how we got in.

"We were just leaving" Derek mumbles he pulls my arm away from Peter, knowing I could stay and talk for hours if I could.

"Didn't I just catch you here yesterday?" The nurse grabs my arm.

"No. I've never even been here before" I lie quickly. Derek narrows his eyes at me, but continues pulling me along.
~~

When we arrive home, I know Derek is going to be asking about uncle Peter. I sit on the burnt couch and wait for the yelling.

"Brooke you have to be more careful. The way you spun Peters chair, Scott could have known something was up" he shouts, getting closer to me.

"I don't care if he finds out. I want to tell him!" I yell back.

"You can't! We can't risk the argents finding out about you. Also, what was that about the nurse? You've been there before?" He continues yelling.

"Yes! I've been there, so what?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Why?" He paces around the room.

"Because I miss him!" Tears form in my eyes, and Derek stops pacing.

"I miss Peter, I miss Laura, I miss Cora. I miss mom! I miss having a normal family, where we could run around the yard and play soccer without having to worry about being shot or killed. I miss you" I am crying now, looking down to the ground.

That's when Derek finally gives in, coming to sit by me and wrapping his arms around me. I sob into his chest as he rubs my back.

"You still have me, I'm not going anywhere." He tells me. I pull away from him and wipe my eyes.

"We don't know that. Any day now, the argents could march through that door and kill us both. I would die a liar, and my best friends would not ever know why I was killed." I throw my head back onto the couch.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I promise." He pats my hand.

I let out a deep breath, "I lied. I'm terrified to tell Scott"

"Like I said, you'll know when time comes" He stands up and starts to walk away.

"Der- I love you" I mutter, laying my head down on the couch.

He hesitates, "I- I love you too Brooke"

I close my eyes smiling, quickly drifting off to sleep.
~~

Shorter chapter, just a filler so I can start next chapter at the beginning of next episode ;)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
95.1K 1.5K 15
Season 1 Zoey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall who has been a werewolf since she was ten and now being sixteen and finding out her brother w...
46K 1K 48
Mikaela McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall and the other best friend of Stiles Stilinski. One night, Stiles leads the twins through the woods...
143K 2.7K 15
Sam McCall, younger sister of Scott McCall finds herself in a sticky situation as her and her brother get bit by a wolf. How will she deal with the...