Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
What The F*ck Is Going On?
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Cuddling With Daddy
Confusing Reactions
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
Sarah's Cookies
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
Hamleys
James
A Letter
Q nd A

Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)

1.2K 43 12
By WroetoShmoo

POV - Cal

Warnings: Smexy Times

-Begin Chapter-

I ended up cuddled up on the couch with Callux, both of us laying on our sides, him the big spoon. We were watching a random movie, waiting patiently for Preston to come home. We were able to get a lot of work done today on our videos and we had also secretly began looking into finding a space for us to rent so Preston could have an office again when he moved.

We could see the difference in him when he went from his home space to his office space and me and Callux decided he needed to have those two space separated so he could get more work done.

It was about 9:30 when the door banged open, Preston's loud voice ringing through the condo.

"PAPA! BIG DADDY! I'M HOME!"

I noticed that his voice was loud and full excitement, so I am guessing that the pool party went off well.

"We are in the living room Baby Boy!" called out Callux.

We both laid there and watched as Preston rushed in, the smile on his face almost maniac. I opened my mouth to ask him what was going on, but before I could, Preston practically ran across the room, launching himself at me and Callux.

I made an attempt to maneuver myself so I wouldn't get hurt, but ended up sprawled out on the floor while Callux ended up with a hyperactive Preston on top of him.

"Preston." said Callux, laughing, "What has gotten into you? What..." Callux didn't say another word due to the fact that Preston had smashed his lips against the older, kissing him passionately. I could hear the moan Callux let out as he responded to the kiss.

I looked up from the floor and watched as Preston gripped Callux's hair tight, holding his head as they kissed aggressively, the older's own hands were gripping his back tight in response.

I felt the breath leave my body as I watched the two make out heavily. I could feel the stirring in my pants as I watched them, noting the way that Preston's hips began moving against Cal, causing me to grind my own hips against the air.

I was about to reach down and palm myself, trying to find something for my aching relief, when all of the sudden Preston detached himself from Callux, his breathing heavy as he looked down at him. I then watched his brown eyes flick over to me, allowing me to fully see his face. I could see how flushed his cheeks were, how wide his brown eyes were, and swollen his lips were also.

We stared at each other for a moment, the air around us tense as we stared deep into each other's eyes.

As if we could read each other's minds, we reacted at the same time. I sat up quickly reaching for Preston's face while Preston moved so he was slightly sitting up, his arms wrapping around my shoulders as we slammed our lips together in a hungry kiss.

I could almost taste his desperation as we kissed, our tongues entering a heated battle for dominance that Preston was surprisingly winning. It may be due to the fact that he was eager, and so desperate when we kissed, that it was throwing me off.

As we made out, I heard some movement and I cracked my eyes open to see Callux sitting up, his hands on the boy's body causing him to moan into my mouth.

I swallowed the moan greedily and changed the angle of the kiss so I could sort of see Callux's hands dipping down low on the boy's stomach before disappearing from my field of vision for a moment and then coming back up, those hands tracing that beautiful tan skin while pushing Preston's shirt up.

I moaned into Preston's mouth, having had lost all control of the kiss, allowing the boy to dominate it fully, and watched as his shirt went higher, revealing his dusky nipples. I continued to kiss Preston as if my life depended on, watching as Callux began playing with nipples causing Preston to moan loudly in my mouth, losing his claim for dominance, allowing me to take charge, my hands in his hair, pulling tightly.

It was getting harder and harder for Preston to kiss me back due the moaning mess he was becoming from Callux, whom had also started kissing and sucking at his neck, leaving the powerful boy powerless between us.

I guess he couldn't take the lack of oxygen anymore because Preston broke away from my mouth, moaning loudly, his body arching into Callux's hands.

Panting, I leaned forward, bring my lips next to his ear.

"You like that Baby Boy?" I questioned moving my hands from his hair to trace his body, making sure to not disturb Callux's work, feeling that smooth skin. "You like how Papa is making you feel? How he is teasing your beautiful nipples, marking your perfect neck?"

"Yes." came his answer, sounding so wrecked.

I moved my hands back up to his shoulders, pushing him so he would turn so now he was back to chest with Callux, allowing me to crawl up on the couch with them.

I looked at the sight before me for a moment, watching as Callux attacked Preston's neck leaving a multitude of marks in his wake while his hands were mercilus on the boy's sensitive nipples. The boy's body was flush and his chest rising and falling quickly, pants leaving his mouth in between loud moans.

My gaze went downwards and I could see the hardness that had formed in his shorts, pushing against the fabric, begging to be released.

I am not one to turn down begging.

I bent forward, my hands coming to his hips, as my lips began to kiss his stomach. Instantly felt a pair of hands in my hair, gripping tightly. I chuckled lightly at the feeling. We must be driving him crazy with all of this pleasure. He is probably just right on the edge.

"You close Baby Boy?" I whispered out, my hands dipping into his shorts, pulling them and his boxers down slightly.

I watched Preston nod his head rapidly.

"Use your words Baby Boy." I said teasingly, releasing side of his shorts so I could reach in and grasp him, causing a loud moan to pour from his mouth as I gently released him from his fabric prison.

"YES, YES! PLEASE!" he cried out, frustration clear on his face.

Callux pulled from his neck and spoke out.

"Please what?"

"Please suck me Big Daddy!"

I said no more words as I descended on his length, taking in a good chunk of it at once, causing him to moan loudly and buck towards my mouth. I moved my other hand up and pushed his hips back as I continued to suck at him, hearing his loud moans pour out of his beautiful, filthy mouth.

As I continued to suck him, I heard Callux talk above me, his voice heavy.

"You like that Baby Boy, you like the feeling of Big Daddy's lips around your cock?"

"YES PAPA!" he cried out. "It feels SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"You close baby?" asked Callux as I continued to suck, moving up and down his length, somehow being able to take it in fully.

"YES!" Preston cried out, his hips fighting against my hands. "PAPA KISS ME PLEASE!"

I opened my eyes and looked up, watching the two make out, Preston's hands still tight in my hair while Callux was messing the boy's now probably very sensitive nubs.

The sight itself sent a shock through my system and I could feeling myself cumming unexpectedly. I moaned and I put as much effort as I could into Preston, trying to bring him to completion as well.

It didn't take much more before I felt his hips press against my hold as hard as they could, his body arching, as his salty sweetness filled my mouth.

I moaned around his length as I swallowed every drop. I could feel his body shake each time I sucked on his now relaxed length causing pride to fill me as I pulled off, my hands still on his hips. As I held them I noticed that Preston was not the reason his hips kept moving, but Cal, whom was humping against Preston's bottom, searching for his own release. He had stopped making out with Preston and stopped messing with the boy's nipples, his hands now just above mine, his face twisted in concentration.

I sat up slowly and moved so my face was close to his, causing his bright brown eyes to look at me.

"Let go Papa."

Callux moaned loudly, as his body shuddered, finally finding his released. After grinding just a bit more, Callux slowly brought his hips to a stop, his breathing deep. We all just sat there, the world around us quiet.

"You feel better now baby?" I asked leaning forward to kiss our Baby Boy's forehead.

Preston nodded rapidly.

"Not that I minded, but what was that baby?" I asked, curious.

"I don't know really." he answered, his voice sounding horace. "I mean, I guess I was just really happy that my mom accepted me and our relationship that I just wanted to celebrate I guess."

My body froze at his words.

"What did you say baby?" asked Callux, his eyes open. Preston opened his eyes as well and looked at him as he spoke.

"I told my mom about us and she accepts our relationship. She even accepts Landon and Lachlan's and she told me she was going to try to talk to Landon's parents for him."

I felt joy and happiness enter me.

"THAT'S AMAZING BABY!" I yelled out.

"Yeah REAL amazing!" came a voice from the hallway. "Can you do me a favor though! Next time you want to celebrate like that, take it to the bedroom and turn on some music or some shit. You have scared Landon now and he is currently sitting on our bed, with his hands on his ears rocking back and forth. I bet he is going to have nightmares for weeks!"

"SORRY!" yelled out Preston.

We all sat there for a moment, looking at each other before we burst out laughing.

As we laughed, I let it soak in some more about what Preston's said. I honestly couldn't believe that his mom accepted us. It felt like such a relief.

I was so happy with the way things were going and I hoped nothing would come along and ruin this wonderful life I have now.

-End Chapter-

A/N: SURPRISE! I wrote the Caleston smut early! Yeah! Also, another surprise! I mainly edited this so there is probably a lot of mistakes. (Ok, that's not a surprise, but still)

Back the Sidemen next chapter, I wonder what is gonna happen or who we shall see first.

Christmas Special Day 7 will be up in a little bit too. I know its a little early, but I am going to take a nap and I don't want to miss my normal time so I am doing it early. I hope you guys don't mind. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
14.9K 677 26
Josh is moving to a new school and is really worried of what people will think of him. He isn't like the others. His whole life he hasn't seen a sing...
7.3K 104 10
in which a girl falls for her best friends boyfriends best friend.
2.8K 44 25
Not everything has a happy end