Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

De _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... Mai multe

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 28: The Big News

2.7K 84 27
De _Secrets_89

A/N: Heyy my lovelies!! I have bad news and good news. Sorry to inform you but Rose and The Mafia is finally ending, there are a few chapters left so I guess you have to take your time with them to make the chapters last longer. But other than that everything is good. By the way the good news will be at the bottom. Anyways enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~

"Giovanni we're coming in."

What? Who the fuck is asking that? And why do I fucking have a headache? And it's also a little breezy.

"Hey bos-GOD WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!" My eyes snap open and I take a look for myself. Cazzo "But at least you have a cover covering your down half portion--yeah, Luca and I are going to be in the kitchen." Nick snorts and leaves along with Luca.

The moment I stand up and look around the room, I start to feel very nauseous. The bed is very much empty and so is the room.

She must have left. How does she manage to always sneak off. She's very shady.

Keeping the thin sheets around myself, I hurry to the bathroom and start the shower.

I hurry on putting the shampoo in my hair then quickly wash it off.

I'm not sure I remember much but I know that Lana and I did so much more than just drink and yell. And to be honest I was thinking that she wouldn't dare let me touch her, but she let me, though I don't think she would have wanted me to because she started to cry at the end. I've never seen tears falling out of her beautiful brown big eyes. It fucking made me mad how she thought she wanted me but she didn't. And for sure I knew that I wasn't her first-- wait why the fuck do I care. She left. She could have stayed and we could have talked about it. Damn her and her persuasive seductive words, her gorgeous body, and those hands that know how to turn me on. Hell just her smile turns me on.

She will be mine one day, and I don't care if both our family oposses of that idea-

A loud knock suddenly takes me out of my thoughts. "Boss, Laurena's here! What do you want me to tell her?" Nick asks loudly.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself. "Just tell her I'll call her later!"

I quickly scrub my body and get out the shower, with a white towel wrapped around me.

I dress myself in some gray joggers and in a black button up shirt. I'm not in the mood for suits.

I jog downstairs and I shake my head as I hear Laurena yelling.

"No tell him in not leaving. I haven't seen him in a long time." She whines. I enter the living room and watch as her eyes sparkle. "Baby!" She throws her leather black purse on the white sofas and runs towards me to hug me.

"I'll be in the kitchen with Luca." Nick smirks and leaves.

Laurena wraps her arms around my neck and trails her kisses up and down my jaw. I push her away roughly and go sit down on a sofa, far away from her.

She frowns and sits on the same sofa she threw her purse at. "Giovanni why are you being so difficult?" She huffs, but then it quickly changes into a smirk.

She strides towards me and I sigh. She sits on my lap and turns my head so I look at her. "Have you not been getting sex lately?" She giggles and kisses my jaw, again. If only she knew.

I stand up with her in my arms but I throw her on the sofa. "Laurena I'm not in the mood for this."

I try going into the kitchen, but something pulls on my arm. "You can't keep doing this Giovanni! I'm done with you leaving me on the side. I'm not one of your whores, you know? Your dad likes me and both our dads make business together. We don't need to have secrets between us. We grew up together." She shakes her head as I sigh heavily.

I place my hand on her left cheek and turn her head my way.

I don't have feelings for her but she's right. We grew up together, well kind of, but she was there for me when I needed someone to talk to. But that was ages ago, she's nothing to me now. The only reason why I need to put up with her now is because of her father. Her father and mine are good friends now. My father makes me stay with her, and he wants me to do anything to make her happy.

"Laurena you're not trash-"

"Of course I'm not trash I never said I was." She crosses her arms and looks away. Well I was trying to be sincere but fuck that.

I take my hand off her cheek which makes her whimper. "Laurena what the Fuck do you want then? Why are you here?"

"Our fathers want to see us. They have something that they want to talk to us about. So we're having dinner at your father's." She grabs her purse and strides towards the door. "See you later babe." She purrs and leaves. I avert my eyes from the door as I hear Nick and Luca coming out of the kitchen.

Nick whistles and chuckles. "That sounded intense and sounded something like she always says. She tries too hard." He scoffs and takes a bite of an apple.

Luca smacks Nick on the back of his head and sighs. "Boss why do you think you're going to your father's? He usually calls you when there's deals that need to be taken care of."

"I'm not sure." But I can think of many reasons, why he would call me..

"I don't care what you think. I like Lana more than Laurena. She doesn't try too hard and is funnier." Nick mumbles as he rubs his head.

I chuckle and lay down on the long sofa. If Lana founds out that I'm still with Laurena she'll kill me, just by ignoring me, and I hate the silent treatments that she always gives me.

Nick throws himself on the sofa and turns on the T.V. "Let's just hope it's something good."

~~~~~~~~

I open the door of my father's house, with Luca and Nick behind me. The air smells like something that would smell like inside an Italian restaurant. I enter the kitchen and try taking a garlic bread but my father comes at the perfect time to take away the bread.

"Son the dinner is in the room where we always have it, in the dining room. Luca, Nick, it's nice to see the both of you."

We all walk into the dining room and we find Laurena and her parents already seated.

"Giovanni it's so nice to see you." Laurena's mother says as I head her way to hug her.

"Same, Mrs. Amico." I also walk to Laurena's father and give him a handshake. "Mr. Amico, it's nice to see you too."

I take a sit next to Laurena since it's the only sit available, and we're "together."

"How have you been treating my daughter, Giovanni?" Mr. Amico asks

"I've.." to be honest I've been treating her like trash, and I don't feel bad about it.

"He's been treating me like a Princess daddy." Laurena giggles and places her hand on mine. I give her smile and give her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Is that so?"

"Of course sir. Your daughter is someone who needs to be taken care of." Again I smile at Laurena, and she smiles back. "I will do anything to put a smile on her face, even take a shot for her. I don't care what it takes."

"Really?" Mr. Amico's eyebrows shoot up and nods slowly, then nods at my father.

One of the cooks pour champagne in each of our glass, then leaves to the direction of the kitchen.

"Well Giovanni you already know us and we didn't just call this dinner for you to tell me about you and my daughter's relationship. Your father and I have decided that you should marry Laurena."

As soon as those words come out of his mouth I start to choke on my drink. I couldn't spit it out or else it would have landed on Mrs. Amico, so I had to hold it in.

"Marry?!" I look at both, my father and at Laurena's father.

"Son you are twenty-two. You will soon take my place as the capo of the mafia and I need you to have a beautiful wife like Laurena and have beautiful children and your future boy will take over. Think about it." My dad smiles at me, which is the first, and quickly asks the cook to hurry with the food.

"Giovanni, your dad is right. You need to pass on the family treasure. Your father and I are good friends and I'll make sure to pass my side of the mafia to yours. It will be bigger, imagine that. You'll have more power, and money." He grins and chuckles. "This is the best idea we've ever had huh, Stephano?"

I eat my food in silence while my dad and Mr. Amico, talk. I glance at Laurena and she surprises me when she smiles sadly at me.

I can't marry her. But if I do marry her than I will have double the men. I could be the most powerful men in the world. My dad is right, but it couldn't have been someone else? Someone less annoying.

And then I won't be able to sleep with other women.

What am I going to do about Lana? Though I doubt she'll care, it's not like she loves me and I for sure don't like her . . .but yesterday that proved me wrong. I think I felt something between us. No your wrong Giovanni. Didn't you see when she had glassy eyes? Forget about it and think about this. It was probably the sex. She was good at that, I'll give her credit.

Maybe I will marry Laurena. I'll finally move out of my father's and into a mansion and come home to a home cooked meal and kids. My kids.

. . . But Lana's big brown eyes keep popping in my head.

I'm not sure what I want anymore but I'll have to find out soon. Really soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The wonderful news is that the book will continue. (Yayy). But the title is different. The Return of Rose, will be more planned out and hopefully edited but anyways hope ya have a wonderful awesome day!!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 24K 58
Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about what she has been through besides her be...
16.3K 379 25
INCENDIO - A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE Valeria Camorra's entire world was ruined in a single night. Promised to the Don at a young age, she was meant to sta...
365K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
25.4K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...