Something Strange (Escape The...

By babydino08

Violet was a girl that not everyone liked, actually, no one liked her. Her best friend moved, and she was com... More

The Begining
The New Kid
Something Off
Missing My Best Friend
Is He My Boyfriend?
The Sound Of Love
Escape The Fate and Spaghetti
A Whole New Life
First Time With Her Dad.
I Found Her (Monte POV)
All in Time
Difference Between Heaven And Hell
Almost Sure
My Little Sister
What could go wrong?
All Is Fair In Love And War........Right?
We're Just Simply Not Ment To Be...
Tony On The Rooftop
Keep Holding On
Caught The Love Bug
Best Night Of Our Lives
You're Back!?
Candy Girl

Nothing Ever Really Sticks...

328 12 0
By babydino08

It had been two years since we named the band and everything was great! Monte and I started to date, me and the boys really kicked it off so now I have more friends! The boys even got a deal to start a record when they got out of school!

One day though, things really started to unravel.

Me and the boys were sitting at lunch, the only person that was missing was Monte.

He told us that he had to stop by one of his classes and pick up some extra credit, but that was about 20 minutes ago.

"Do you want me to go look for him?" Michael could tell I was worried and was trying to settle my nerves.

"No I'll go look, but if you want to come with me you can." I really wanted to see for myself What was going on. Mike nodded at me and got out of his seat while throwing away our trays. I had this horrible gut feeling in my stomach and I really didn't want to figure out what it was saying.

We we're talking and passing the janitors hall when I heard something that made me want to fall apart.

"Oh my God Bryan you are amazing."

"No babe please, call me Monte."

I couldn't breathe, I was hurt, I looked at Mike, but his eyes were fixed on the door. He looked PISSED! Mike grabbed the door handle and opened the door in a Pissed off rage. what we saw there, I didn't want to believe, but it was right in front of me.

Monte had his arms wrapped around a girl named Brittney, the same girl who has been making my life a living hell for the past ten years.

"Violet, Mike, I uh, I can explain."

"I don't want to hear it." my heart was aching, and my eyes were watering. I just wanted to hit him in the face.

"But Violet, Honey I-"

"Save it Bryan, I don't want to fucking hear it, I've heard enough. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I hope you have fun with Brittney." I couldn't take it anymore. I was walking away as Mike was screaming at him.

"DUDE, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?" was the last thing I heard. Tears were blinding me by the time I got to the cafeteria to get my backpack.

"Violet you okay?" I didn't even answer Robert as I ran off, heading straight out the side door. It was raining outside, but I just kept walking. I walked and walked until an all familiar truck pulled up.

"Violet get in." I looked up to see Monte in the drivers seat with the window rolled down. I didn't even answer him, just flipped him off and kept walking.

"Violet, get in the fucking car!!" I stopped completely in my tracks.

"AND WHY SHOULD I HUH?! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! WHY SHOULD I DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY WHEN YOU JUST TORE MY HEART RIGHT OUT OF MY CHEST AND STOMPED ON IT?!" I was screaming and crying. my heart was racing and my eyes burned, from both the sight I saw ten minutes ago, and tears.

"Violet I'm sorry I -"

"NO!" I cut him off and kept walking, I didn't want to hear about how sorry he was, I heard enough bull shit in five minutes.

"Violet just get in the truck, your gonna get sick."

"I'm not getting in the truck with you, I'm done with you, go away and leave me the fuck alone." I spat out those harsh words. I really didn't want to see him right now, not ever again.

"Violet I- "

"Bryan, get away from me, we're done now, I'm done I can't even look at you with out wanting to rip my eyes out I'm completely disgusted with you. Now leave me alone." I crossed the street to my house. as soon as I shut the door I just sat down and cried. I didn't even notice that my best friend was sitting on the couch.

"Violet?! Violet what's wrong?" She came over and scooped me into a hug immediately. "Violet speak to me what happened?" I couldn't even breathe. I looked up into Serenity's deep blue eyes, I noticed that she cut her bleach blond hair to just above her shoulders into a nice layered style, she was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. she was holding me for about twenty more minutes before I could finally talk.

"Rei, he," I was choking back tears, I had a huge lump in my throat that wasn't letting me speak, but she sat and waited patiently as I answered.

"He cheated on me.."

Her eyes went from blue to red. She let go of me then helped me up.

"Violet where does he live?" I know what she was thinking, and I wasn't about to stop her.

"I don't know if he went home or not, so I'll let you know after school, his friends are gonna be there for band practice."

"Perfect." That was the last thing she said about the subject.

"Go change into some warm clothes, I'm gonna make you some Earl Gray Tea." I nodded and headed up stairs. I changed into a pair of sweats that had dance on the leg, and my My Chemical Romance shirt that Serenity bought me a while back. When I walked into the living room the tea was already waiting for me.

"Earl Gray with two tablespoons of honey and three ice cubes, just like you like it." I smiled at serenity as she patted on the spot next to her on the couch. I sat down and she turned towards me.

"So how did you find out, tell me everything."

"Well, me and the boys were sitting at lunch waiting on Mon-Bryan." I corrected myself, because I didn't want to call him the name that everyone now knew him by.

"Okay, so what else?" I took a sip of my tea as she asked me to go on.

"Well, Mike had offered to go look for me, but I told him that I should go, and that he could come with. we were walking down the hall talking when we heard a noise coming from the janitors closet. When we stopped to listen, I heard Brittney tell him 'Oh Bryan you are so amazing' and he responded with 'Baby please, call me Monte' " I looked up at Rei to see she was looking down at her tea.

"so you just heard them?" She looked at me with the "please say there was more" look.

"No, Mike pulled the door open in a Pissed rage and we saw him standing there with his arms wrapped around Brittney while they were making out." Her eyes were still red at this point and her cup was now on the table as her car keys were in her hand.

"What time do you guys get off of school?" I looked up at the clock to see it was three forty-five

"fifteen minutes."

"Want to show me where he lives now?" I looked out the window to see that it had finally stopped raining, so I could wear my house shoes if I wanted.

"yeah, let's go." I slipped my house shoes on as we walked out the door.

When we got there, everyone but Bryan was there.

"Violet?" I looked up at Mike as me and Serenity got out of the car, everyone followed him down the drive way.

"Vy,  are you okay?" I looked up at Ronnie to see he had a sincere look on his face.

"Oh she's fine, but your friend isn't about to be." everyone looked at Serenity before they all nodded in agreement.

"Guys, this is my best friend slash sister Serenity." Their eyes all went big for a moment.

"Wait, you mean the chick who beat the shit out of that little boy in Pre-k?" I looked at Max and nodded,

"Oh hell! say goodbye to your brother Mike"

"Already did." I looked at Mike to see he still had the same pissed off expression on his face from before. I just hugged him, and as he hugged me back I cried. I cried so much that I didn't noticed that the other boys were hugging me, or that Bryan pulled up just then, with Brittney in his truck.

What more to say other than this pissed Serenity off to the max.

"Guys what's going on? Violet? What are you doing here?"

"Wrong question Guitar player." Serenity had just walked up behind him and scared the shit out of him.

"The question is boy, What are you doing cheating on my little sister?"

"Serenity listen to me for a second, please?" He started to back up with his hands up in a defensive pose.

"You have one minute to try and find a logical explanation for this shit." She popped her knuckles while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Look, Brittney came to me with a video of Violet and Mike whispering in class then when the bell rang, it looked like Mike kissed Violet, then grabbed her by the hand to leave. So when I saw it, I was mad, and then just decided that I would get even with her." She kept her hard cold look on him but simply said,

"I want to see the video."

"What?"

"You heard me, now let me see the video or I'm going to fucking kill you." He stopped dead in his tracks and just looked down, that's when I was officially done, he lied to me and everyone else, and he was caught in it.

"There is no Video is there Bryan?" I stepped forward as the boys let me go, my arms were crossed in front of my chest.

"Violet I just didn't know how to tell you, I didn't want to loose you, and I didn't want you to hate me, I thought the only way you would stick around was if I kept dating you." His words hurt me again, I looked into the brown eyes that I had fallen in love with. How could I let myself be so stupid?

"You know what Bryan? I hope you have a good life, because I'm not going to be there anymore. I won't let you keep fucking with me. I really started to fall for you, but you know what? Fuck it, nevermind.. But hey?! Why don't I go ahead and give you the birthday present that me and Mike bought you?" I went into the garage and found a guitar That Mike and I had hidden, it was a fender acoustic with his name engraved in gold on the neck, I felt another tear fall as I picked it up. I walked back outside and threw the guitar gently at his feet. (so the guitar wouldn't break, we spent a lot of money on that!!)

"Happy FUCKING birthdaY Monte! I hope you have fun FUCKING your new girlfriend while I'm in Texas, because I NEVER want to see you again." I turned around and got back into the car I sat there for only a second before Serenity got in.

"Didn't you want to hit him in the face?" I was confused, Serenity always walked away with seeing someone in pain.

"No, you did that, I just wanted to see the look on his face when you said you were moving to Texas!" she was smiling, she actually did see him in pain, not physically but egotistic wise when she laughed at him. I smiled at the thought of that, and also at the thought of standing up for myself. I felt my phone vibrate as I snapped back into reality, I was getting a text from my mom.

From Mom:

Come home, we need to talk.

That sent my stomach into a flipping fest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
49.4K 1.4K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
292K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...
1.2M 55.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...