Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Cam 125

2.3K 117 122
By lov3_dontchang3

My granddad died last night, since we reconnected with each other we've grown close and now that he was gone I felt weird, like it wasn't sadness but something close to it....... I talked to Khalil, letting him know that me, Cadence and Carly we're going to fly back for the funeral then once it was over we were coming back here. As badly as I wanted them to go with me my grandfather only wanted his immediate family there and I wanted to respect his wishes which everyone completely understood. Since I was leaving tomorrow morning I wanted to spend as much time with my kids as possible and of course my girls didn't mind spending time with their dad but Cori on the other hand decided he wanted to stay in the room all day...... he was growing up so fast and I knew he understood what was going on and he was getting to that age where he was going to start asking questions. Then there was Domo, he arrived yesterday with Zyshaun and he pretty much kept to himself the whole time he's been here when me and Sa'vion tried to talk to him he said he just had a gut feeling something was off and he should be back in Jackson........... I walked into the kitchen since I couldn't sleep where Vanessa was up making a sandwich.

"Why are you putting jelly on ham and cheese sandwich." I asked disgust but slightly intrigued because given how the bread looked she was on her fourth sandwich. Vanessa looked at me and it was the same look I would get from Liberty whenever I ask why she ate certain things, but that was when she was pre...... "Yo you pregnant?" I asked loudly and she rolled her eyes.

"Damn why don't you tell the whole house." Vanessa said pissed. "But yes I'm pregnant, yes it's your stupid ass brothers, no he doesn't know and I'm not exactly sure I wanna keep it." Vanessa said and I got kinda mad.

"Look I'm all for a woman's right to choose what she does with her body, but I feel like if you're going to make that decision then Domo should at least get a say in the matter. I know y'all broke up.... or I'm not sure what to call it because technically y'all weren't together but I do know if you get rid of the baby without telling him then whatever y'all did have will be over, I'm not sure he wants any kids right now but he's big on trust and doing something like that will destroy any trust y'all have..... just some food for thought." I said getting up and walking down the hall. This place was so damn big walking around it once counted as a full workout, I walked into Cori's room and he was sitting on the bed watching cartoons.

"Wassup Unc....... I mean dad." Cori said a little embarrassed. I sat next to him and I could feel Cori start to put this wall up.

"Corinthian..... you know I'm the one who named you? Your Uncle Khalil........ I mean your dad wanted to name you Kobe." I said looking at the look of shock on his face. "Yeah I know that's a horrible name, look I know you and me don't have the best relationship but I never want you to think that me and your mom don't love you." I said quietly.

"Y'all just love Cammy and Lauren more than me......." Cori said and I instantly started tearing up.

"Nah Cori, it's never been like that....... when your mom got pregnant we weren't in the position to take care of you and we did what we had to do to make sure you got the best care possible. We love y'all equally and sometimes when you love someone the way that me and your mom love you then sometimes you gotta do what's best for them no matter how much it hurts." I said wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Are y'all ever going to try to take me back?" Cori asked.

"It's whatever you want Cori." I said.

"I wanna stay with Noah and Marquise......." Cori said and I nodded.

"I won't take you away from your brothers, but Cori I don't want you to ever question me and your mom's love for you....... you just don't realize how good you got it, just think about it; you get two birthdays, two Christmas's, two everything......." I said as he started smiling.

"So if I were to say I wanted a Playstation for whenever I come to your house I could get one?" Cori asked smiling, I pushed his head gently.

"Yeah we can go get one when we get back home, but you should really be in bed." I said looking at him, after begging for ten more minutes I left his room feeling a lot better. When I walked into the kitchen I was expecting it to be empty but Devin, Khalil, Sa'vion and Domo were all in there playing cards. "So I take it y'all couldn't sleep either." I said sitting next to Sa'Vion.

"Nah...... it's Torian keeps hogging all the covers, so I figured I get up and get something to eat, that's when I caught these three in here eating up everything." Devin said studying looking at the cards and I knew he was trying to remember what had already been played and guess what everyone else had fucking cheater.......

"I'm always hungry after sex......" Khalil said shrugging and all I could do was laugh because him and Marcus were worse than rabbits.

"I needed to hit the gym to blow off some energy......" Sa'vion said and I knew what he was really going through because my wife knew everything; Kierra was waiting for marriage before sex and Sa'vion wanted to respect that but given the added stress of that bitch Staci it was no wonder he hasn't cussed everyone on this island out yet.

"How are you holdin up Cam? I know this year hasn't been easy on you and now your grandpa, we just wanna make sure you're alright." Domo said.

"I'm actually good, I know it's been a little chaotic for me but I just have this feeling the worst is behind me...... behind us. But you should really go talk to Vanessa." I said and he nodded.

"I'll talk to her when she calms down she's been giving me the death stare since I touched down....... I'll wait until the morning, she's always in the best mood when she wakes up or I could just go in there and wake her up I got a special way of making her forgive me." He said smirking. We sat in the kitchen just talking and even though I had a flight to catch in a couple hours I wanted to spend time with my brothers and enjoy this moment because like I said I felt as if the worst was behind us and we could finally start having a life of peace..........

YOUNG MON

"Ymir...... it'sss not even like that and you....... you know it........" I said stumbling my way up the driveway, how I made it home as drunk as I was I'd never know but I'm just glad I did so now I can crash on my couch since I probably didn't have the strength to make it all the way up the stairs.

"Ramone forreal dude...... how can you say it wasn't like that I'm finding it hard to understand what it's like. You called me that niggas name so tell me exactly what it was suppose to be?" Ymir said heated, okay I slipped up and called him Nico's name while he was fucking me but it was an honest mistake.

"Baby lisssten....... I'm ssssorrry just come through ssssooo we can talk about thissss." I said fumbling with my keys.

"Man aight but we're not fuckin..... I'm like ten minutes away, leave the door unlocked." Ymir said hanging up as I stumbled into the house, damn I really needed to sit down. I fell down on the couch and tried to keep my eyes open, Ymir said we weren't having sex but I knew better. As I sat on the couch I heard the door open behind me and smiled, damn he got here quick as fuck I stood up and took my jacket off.

"I knew you couldn't........ dafuq?!?!" I didn't even have a chance to react as the person let off a series of shots most of which landed directly in my chest, I landed on the ground, gasping for air. The person walked over to me and stood over me, our eyes met and knew my life was over as he pointed the gun directly at my head............

JUSTICE

Damn why didn't I listen to my bro Domo when he told me I should head back to St. Louis, now I was stuck in an abandoned house with like ten dudes closing in on me. FUCK!!!! I wasn't about to go out like a bitch. I pulled out my phone and my gun smiling, I found Domo's number and tried calling him one more time only to get his voicemail.

"Ayy Big Bro....... things are about to get bad here." I heard the door upstairs get kicked down and started laughing quietly. "If we don't get a chance to talk again just know, you're really my best friend and I got a lot of love for you...... I'll see you on the other side." I said hanging up and cocking my gun. I always knew I was going to go out in a blaze of glory, I just wished it was a lot later in my life but if I was going out it was going to be on my own terms, whelp here goes nothing..................

***** Only one can survive, so I'm going to let y'all pick who it is. Also chapter 135 will be the last chapter of the main story and I wanna give everyone a chance to say goodbye to their favorite characters since they most like won't be getting POV's in the spinoff and because I'm doing the ten chapter mini series at the end the kids won't be eligible so what characters should get the final 15 chapters? Again it's up to y'all, you can message me or comment and I promise these last chapters will definitely be worth the wait. *****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5K 9
Tyler with a. Rough past gets adopted by a new mom, his brother is over protective and they soon get feelings for one another, the feelings they shou...
198K 4.3K 24
675K 14.8K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...
SLEEPLESS By soda

Fanfiction

227K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.