Good in bad // the joker Jare...

Od maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... Viac

1 - New start
2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
12 - pistol
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
19 - Goner
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
23 - catch you later
!! A/N !!
25 - jokes on you
26 - reunite
27 - Quinn's nightmare
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

24 - ditch

2K 92 10
Od maloley_queen

Violets POV
-
Tyler has been acting strange with me lately. Josh is just kinda in his own personal bubble doing his own thing which is just eating Cheetos and on his phone. 

Me on the other hand, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do.. The joker is planning to take me again. I just know he'll try to hurt Tyler and josh.

Okay I know I'm all about that, 'violence' and 'aggression', I mean I was known to be the most  dangerous girl in my hometown.. But Tyler and josh really helped me. They saved me. I of course don't want them hurt now.

If I'm what's the matter.. Maybe I should just.. leave.

I can maybe find a cab or use uber or just figure something out. I take a glance at Tyler. He seemed pretty unease.

I softly sigh. "Hey Tyler, are you okay?" I decide to ask him what's up.

He turns his head to look at me, "Yeah I'm fine." He nods and looks away. I furrow my brows and look at josh. Josh is even noticing somethings up.

He shrugs at me and looks at the ground. Maybe Tyler senses something is gonna happen relating with the joker.

I think I need to get away from them. That way they won't end up getting hurt or killed. Plus this could give me the chance to go back to New York and see Lindsey. I need to leave now, the sooner the better.

I shoot up off the bed ".. So I think I'm gonna go call my friend, I'll be back soon." I quickly come up with an excuse to leave the room.

Josh nods, but Tyler doesn't respond or look at me. "I'll be back in a bit." I let them know and start to head to the door. Oh gosh that was more nerve wracking  than I thought

I turn around one last time, and take a glance at the both of them.. If this is the ever last time I see them, I gotta admit I'll miss them. They aren't the bad guys, that's for sure. They saved me.

I do a sideways smile and walk out. I then frown as I close the door behind me. I silently sigh and just stay in place for a second.

Okay.. Well, it's time to call a cab. I take out the phone and start to dial the taxi number. Ughh I just wish I had my motorcycle back. It angers me to think of my motorcycle broken, it was literally my baby. I twitch my head to the thought.

I suddenly hear a door open from behind me. I click the elevator button not bothering to turn around.

The elevator door slides open and right as I step in I feel a yank on my wrist turning me right back around.

"Wha-" I say angrily and soon realize it's Tyler, "tyler? What are you doing?" I ask slowly yet a little surprised. Tyler takes a breath out and looks away.

I pull my wrist away from him. He shakes his head.

"I know what you're doing." He says. I open my eyes a little wider. "Huh? What do mean? What do you think I'm doing?" I slightly laugh.

He gives me a serious look, "C'mon Violet, I knew this was gonna happen." He rolls his eyes acting like he's figuring everything out.

"What the fuck are you even talking about?" I ask pretending to be clueless. What is up with him seriously.

I look down at my hand to notice I was still on the phone with the taxi people. Oh shit! I quickly hang up the phone and act normal about it.

Tyler huffs loudly, "you're leaving aren't you?" He says acting stressed out. Oh lord I don't have time for this.

I sigh and frown "No Tyler.. I'm not!" I shake my head entering the elevator. He puts his hand on the side of the elevator not letting it close.

I tilt my head to the side. "Tyler." I give him a straight face.

I swear he is giving me these puppy dog eyes. He starts to nod slowly. "You're right.." He removes his hand off the elevator side.

I start to bite my lip feeling a pit of sadness grow in my stomach. I think I'm just feeling guilty.

I nod and smile, "Everything is fine, I'll just see you soon.." I continue.

"Ok," he begins to back away from me. It's like I'm insulting him. I just don't understand.

I press the button and wave as it shuts. He smiles shortly before turning around to go back the hotel room.

As I start to feel the elevator move I tightly shut my eyes and groan with frustration.

I exit out of the elevator and re-pull out the phone. Ugh I have to call the taxi people again.

I walk outside the hotel. My eyes widen up as I immediately find a taxi driving already down the road.

I begin to run as fast as I could through the rain. I reach my arms up high waving at it. Hopefully it sees me.

The taxi starts to slow down. Yes! I enter the warm car. The taxi man greets me. "Hello, where to?" He asks.

"New York!" I answer so quickly. The man nods, "okay, but where to in New York?" He asks another question.

"I'm not exactly sure, but once we are in New York I'll let you know the exact directions." I tell him.

He nods and we begin to drive. I just can't believe I'm leaving. Goodbye Boston. And goodbye josh and Tyler.

- New York -

The taxi man pulls up at the side of my apartment. I don't believe I'm here..

"Thank you so much for the drive!" I hand him all the money I have left in which he ended up with a pretty good tip.

"For sure, have a good night!" He nods. I leave out the car and let it sink in that I am literally back home.

The feeling being around here is literally making me feel some type of way. I don't know.. I just never thought I'd be here in a very very longer time.

I press the buzzer for the apartment . Better let me through! I don't have any key with me. I just keep on pressing it.

I huff impatiently. It finally buzzes open the door. Yes! I burst into the apartment and head up to my floor.

The scent in here is already making the flashbacks come from when it was the ever first day I walked into this building.

I finally hit my floor and start to feel my emotions all collapse. I feel like I probably am on the verge of crying but it's best to just stay strong.

I approach the door and just admire it. This is it! This is what I've been waiting for, and yet somewhat I feel guilt.

I knock on the door a couple of times and begin to wait.. I start to tap my feet. I just don't know how to feel.

The door slowly opens, my face lights up for a second but I then notice I meet my eyes with a man who I don't know.

"Uh.." I only managed to say.

He looks at me funny, "who are you?" He questions. I begin to rub my neck in confusion.

Than suddenly the next apartment door swings open. I furrow my eyebrows as I see it's the bartender guy again.

"I'll see you soon baby." He leaves out the door. I am almost speechless because I am so confused and unaware.

"Uh I think I might've gotten the wrong door?" I say awkwardly to the man. He nods understandingly. Fuck I think I was at the wrong door..

I make my way towards the bartender dude, In which I totally forgot his name.

"Wait, Violet??" I hear Lindsey say loudly. I quickly turn my head realizing she's standing there.

"Lindsey!!" I run up to her and hug her. As I was hugging her I felt as if for a second everything was okay and nothing had changed.

"Get inside this damn apartment now!" She pulls me inside almost worried.

The bartender guy had a shocked expression on his face. "Ben, it's okay, just go to work, I'll call you later!" Lindsey tells him.

He nods continuing to look at me and walks away. Lindsey quickly closed the door and immediately turns around.

I lightly smile at her as I notice a small baby bump. Fuck the tears are so ready to come........ No Violet! You're strong!

"Violet.." She covers her mouth. I chuckle a little. "Hi"

Lindsey just looks at me with sad eyes. "What has he done to you?" She chokes. I shake my head so tired.

"It wasn't the joker." I let her know. Lindsey shakes her head insanely. "Violet, you've been beaten up.." She says continuing to stare.

"I know I know, just come sit down.. I'll explain everything." I walk towards the couch and sit. She follows and turns down TV.

She needs to know the whole story- she deserves to.

~~~~~~~~~

The only sound that was filling my ears was the background tv.

Lindsey went off to bed because she had a late night yesterday. Man things in my life has changed so fast since this whole idea to move to New York ever came up.

Lindsey is so scared for me. Anything can happen, and she knows it. I told her everything she needed to know about the situation with Robin and the phone call with joker and even Tyler..

Which makes me remember again.. Tyler and josh.. It's for sure they definitely know about me ditching.

I curl into a ball snuggling into my cozy blanket. I rest my head onto a pillow. I let out a sigh and begin to close my eyes. I am so tired. It's so late too.

I soon hear a buzzing go off on the coffee table. I reopen my eyes and adjust them a bit because I can barley concentrate.

It's my phone, well.. Actually Tyler's spare phone.. Someone's calling. But who'd be calling?

I sit up a little more. I pick up the phone and not recognize the number as much. I am gonna pick up anyway, what do I got to lose.

"Hello?" I ask tiredly.

I hear a low chuckle, "I knew you'd pick up" I feel my chest go heavy as I immediately recognize the voice.

"Mister J." I only answer back.

"You know what would be a really nice thing to do?" He leaves off a question. I reposition myself and open my eyes wider feeling a bit more awake now.

I can't believe it's him but I still feel tired as hell.

"What's that?" I play along.

"Tell me where you are." He then says in a serious tone. I feel my heart jump a little. I sigh into the phone.

"Look it's late mister J, and I really need some rest.. How about you call again tomorrow. I would really like talking to you about some things too." I hope he agrees.

I hear a small sigh, "of course darling, get your sleep, it's gonna be a big day tomorrow of course."

I pause, "actually nah not really, I don't have that much to do other than eat and go back sleep." I correct him. 

"Except you're missing one thing.." He speaks huskily through the phone.

"-but I'll call you tomorrow of course like you said, so sweet dreams Violet." He adds quickly before I got the chance to.

"Ok.. Well goodnight J ." I nod even though he can't see me and hang up.

I am so tired I knew I just couldn't talk anymore.. But I guess I'll be talking to him tomorrow.. The more I think harder about this call the blurry it's becoming to me.

Okay I am definitely going to bed.
---------------------------------------------
A/N:

Aye guess who's back with a brand new update!?? It's meeee!!!!

Sorry it's been a while, but I feel like I'm gonna start updating more daily now!!! I have a lot of spare time so get ready peeps!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 19
You're there, With all the attention directed your way. They're intrigued to say the least. You prove yourself when you protect Harley in a dangerous...
122K 4.8K 26
"They think I'm insane, Mr. J," Harley giggled, staring into his eyes as she reached for his hand across the table. "They think you're strange. But...
24.3K 808 10
ɪs ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ɪs ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴢɪᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?
105K 4.5K 25
The Joker has always been open about his feelings to the Bat, but Batman ignores the insane remarks, until he receives a letter and decides to try a...