Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Enzo 120

2.2K 128 40
By lov3_dontchang3

Michael Cross was back in jail, he was arrested that very night just like I predicted...... good I didn't feel sorry for him, just one more sick fuck off the street. I could go into detail about everything he did but that was pointless, I had my mind on something much more positive like the sexy as dude laying in my bed. I'm extremely biased but Legacy was in my opinion the sexiest dude in Texas; it had been a while since it was just the two of us, I think the last time we were able to chill without chasing after my kids was before Tia had dropped them off. Tia..... just thinking about her pissed me off, when I last talked to her she said she was on 'a path to spiritual enlightenment' which was the reason she abandoned her kids, that was co though because I had a trick for her ass when she got back I just needed her to miss one more court date and I would get full custody of Ivanna and Ace. My attention snapped backed to Legacy because he had pulled out the handcuffs and he knew how much I loved that freaky shyt, Legacy walked over to me and I smiled....I really loved this dude.

"Lesson One Lorenzo, Listen....." He said climbing on top of me, he flawless knew what I wanted without me saying anything. Legacy started sucking on my neck hitting every spot he knew would get me excited, he knew to listen to my body and for as long as we've been together he knew my body better than I did.We started kissing slowly yet there was a struggle going on because I knew he wanted complete control and I was going to let him win this early in the game.

"Stop....." I said as he started moving towards my dick.

"Tsk....... you know you don't mean that Lorenzo, Lesson One is to Listen and your dick seems to have a mind of it's own separate of your body you may not want me to keep going but it certainly does. Which brings us to Lesson Two..... Self Control, don't tell me you're losing your touch Lorenzo?" Legacy asked kissing me again.

"Trust me Legacy even with you on top, I'm in complete control." I said pulling the handcuffs out his hand. "My question to you is why are your clothes still on?" I asked kissing him.

"Your phone is ringing....." He whispered in my ear and I smiled, I knew he was trying to distract me because every so slightly he had just lost a little bit of his control over me and he knew it. "You should probably answer it, it could be Liberty about Ivanna and Ace." He said standing up and began to take his clothes off, I looked down at my phone and saw that it was Tia.

"Wassup?" I asked trying to control my anger, despite the fact that I don't particularly her whenever she called I answered because she had a right to know how our children were doing.

"Where are my children Enzo?" Tia asked annoyed, I fought back a smart retort because I didn't want to fuck up the good mood I was in.

"They're with their aunt and uncle, now if that's all I gotta go." I said hanging not waiting for a response. I looked at Legacy who smiled as he started cuffing my hands behind my back, everything with us was perfect; Cross was back in jail, Nico went back to Brazil or where ever he was exiled to and as far as I knew there were no other people looking to mess up our lives. "I believe we were on Lesson Three, but you know what I'm thinking? I think we should just say fuck the lesson and go all out, you can leave the handcuffs on though I wanna show you just how good I am even while restrained." I said as he leaned forward to kiss me.

"No rules tonight....... I'm going to make you regret that." Legacy said flipping me on my stomach and started eating my ass.

"Ahh fuck......" I moaned quietly, Legacy was ruthless with his tongue as he used every trick I've ever taught him. "Ayy uncuff my arms." I said looking back at him.

"Nah....... in fact I think you got a little too much freedom right now" Legacy said getting up, I tried to move around because with him there was no telling what he was thinking. A few minutes later he walked back into our room with a bunch of black leather straps and something else I couldn't see.

"What are you......." I said just as Legacy flipped me back on my stomach and grabbed one of my legs tying in a weird position before moving to the next one,  before I knew it I was laying damn near hogtied with my ass in the air.

"Your phone is ringing answer it......" He said with a intense fire in his eyes as he placed the phone by my ear.

"Zo we're leaving in three days for Saint Trinity Island we're going to have to take two separate flights for everyone to........." I couldn't tell you what he said after that because I felt something that felt strangely like a dildo moving up and down against my ass. "So who all do you wanna ride with?" Khalil asked.

"It....... fuck...... doesn't..... matter to me........ shyt." I said as Legacy worked the dildo like a dick, I was trapped I couldn't moan out loud because I didn't want Khalil knowing what we were doing but at the same time there was no way for me to hide it.

"Aight coo I'll be over in the morning so we can go over the detail." Khalil said as I felt something hot being poured across my back and I'm not going to lie that shyt hurt but in a good way if that makes sense.

"AHH FUCK......" I cried out.

"Relax it's just a little candle wax...... but I think you've talked enough." Legacy said grabbing the phone. "He'll call you back Khalil." Legacy said and I could've swore I heard Khalil 'y'all some freaks' before hanging up.

"Legacy you know I'm always down for some freaky sexy but this is a little too fre......" Legacy had placed a gag ball in my mouth to stop me from talking.

"I told you..... no rules tonight Lorenzo." He said smacking my ass. "You know you've always had the nicest ass I've ever seen, it's perfect just the right amount of muscle and fat." He said smacking my ass again, then I felt something warm and long press against my hole. "And I can't get enough of the way it taste." He said.

The next hour was filled with the sounds of my stifled moans, Legacy's body crashing against mine, the headboard banging against the wall and other sex sounds that were impossible to describe. My body was covered in sweat, candle wax, body oils and whatever else he decided he wanted to use; there were times he was so rough that I blacked out and woke up in a state of bliss. Then there were times he moved so slow I though time had stop and we were froze in an endless frame of pleasure. This was one of the rough moments, was he pulled my hair back and bit down on my neck roughly.

"I'm about to take this gag off....... and remove the straps and handcuffs, I swear you better not try anything Lorenzo or the next time will be even worse." Legacy said removing the gag sticking his tongue in my mouth.

"Yo...... I don't know what I did to either piss you off or make you happy but whatever it was I need to start doing in more often." I said turning to kiss him. "Also......" I grabbed him roughly and threw him on the bed. "Now it's my turn......."

"That's if you can keep going, don't act like I didn't see you blacking out a few times." Legacy said laughing. I started to say something but I noticed the light on in the backyard. "What's wrong?" Legacy asked as I moved to my dresser and pulled out my gun.

"Something set off the motion sensor in the backyard." I said peeking out the window.

"It was probably just an animal, you are trippin....... or maybe you're just stalling until you can get it up again." Legacy said laughing until he saw how serious I was.

"Legacy there are no animals big enough to set off the motion sensors, I made sure that even if there was a dog in the backyard it would go off so either there's a bear in the backyard or a person but whatever or whoever it is......." I grabbed some shorts and crept downstairs then to the backyard. When I opened the door I heard someone walking towards the back I hid in the shadows and waited until the person emerged.

"WOAH!!!" My neighbor Mr. Rogers said holding his hands up. "Sorry Lorenzo, Sadie got loose again and I didn't want to wake y'all up. I probably should've called first." He said sheepishly.

"It's cool Mr. Rogers....... just a little jumpy since that stuff went on down the street." I said putting the gun up, then his big ass German Shepard ran out and started licking my leg. "You have a good night." I said petting the dog before walking back inside....... maybe I was trippin, I looked back one more time before locking the door and going back to upstairs I had to go and show Legacy who was still top dog in this house.........................

***** So someone wrote me asking if I could do a few chapters of the kids like ten years in the future and I wanted to know if that would be something y'all would want to read. Also I was thinking about doing a little manipulation of the younger kids ages so they all can be around the same age, since I've decided to do a spin off sometime after I finish all my other stories. So let me know if y'all want me to do like a ten chapter arc of the kids as teens /young adults or wait until the spin off. Keep in mind I'll try not to give away any spoilers for this story if I decide to do it. Comment or Message Me with your response. Thanks *****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 99 21
You the new boy at school and you happen to befriend a gang! What are you gonna do now that your catching feelings for one of the rival gangs members...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 174K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
14.3K 179 6
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...
355K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...