Flannels and Caps •hiatus•

By lewserloser

"Hey, I bought you a pure cocoa milk tea with no sugar added, just like what you always order." The person at... More

prologue
it'll be your fault if i die
lesbian alert
thanks for the treat bro
the chainsaw girls
friendzoned
it says push, not pull
daddy long legs and wet womb
mysterious crush
how to flirt
IM SO SORRY (not a chappie)
that guy on the featured section
a demon grandfather
lets play a game
dark rapunzel
first lash out of the little specie
korea with what?

how on earth would a fictional character like me?

335 21 13
By lewserloser

I took a sip from my milk tea with cocoa in it. The cashier looked at me dumbfoundly when I said, no sugar please. He asked me twice if I'm sure that there will be no sugar added. I said, oh and, no pearls please. Just to make his face more entertaining. I got the milk tea and it turned out to be just fine.

I recently discovered this little milk tea cafe near a lake somewhere in this town. I got a little upset, because I don't where I was when I was still little. This place is so quiet and relaxing. They also have shelves of books. Normally, I would just get an old book and inhale the scent of it. I continue reading this random old book which is about a girl that had amnesia, and completely forgot about her lover.

It gave me an odd feeling somehow.

I continue reading the book, while I use my phone to search up the meaning of the new words I read. Oh and, Sean is just infront of me may I add.

He is drinking his milk tea and a piece of bagel at the side of the table.

"So." He started.

"Did you liked my gift?" I asked.

He groaned while he played with the sides of the book he chose, "You said you didn't bought any for me, but what now." He said, "You got me scared yesterday."

"Exactly."

"What?" He asked while he took a sip from his tea.

"I didn't bought you any," I said as I emphasize the word, bought. "I made you a gift."

He laughed, "You abnormal jerk."

I nod in agreement.

"Do you like it though?" I smirked.

He looked at me, "The fact that you made a peanut butter jar into a jar of bible readings made me cringe," He stated, "But, It was cute."

I shrug, "You needed Jesus anyway."

"Well, f*ck you too." He cursed. I shushed him.

"That's not the only gift, I gave you though." I said.

He slightly turned away, "Yeah, I know."

"Sooo?" I said, waiting for his response. You better like that sh*t. I put a lot of effort into that.

"It's okay."

t r i g g e r e d

I looked at him, like he killed Donald Trump.

"It's okay?" I said, mouth hanging, "Hœ, I spent days on doing that sh*t, and you say it's okay?"

He smiled, his dimples popping out and shrug.

"I have the urge to throw you into a manhole." I whispered to myself, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Ew," Sean said, making a disgusted face, "I'm not gay, okay?"

I immediately threatened him by putting my book up, "Why are you so dirty, man?" I said, as I think about our friendship. How on earth did I became  friends with this loser?

"Because someone was a bad influence to me." He smirked while he took a bite of his bagel.

"I could shove that bagel down your throat until to your epididymis." I said without hesitating.

"See." He smiled cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes.

My phone suddenly ring as the word satan's unborn child pops out in the screen.

"Who's calling you?" Sean asked as I pick up my phone from the table.

"Bailey." I said, answering the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" I started, "Did you f*ck something up again?"

Sean laughed, "Sam."

"Haha funny but, no." Bailey fake laughed, "Just wanna tell you that the video will be up in the next 2 hours." She said excitedly.

I smiled, "Exactly 2 hours?" I'm so excited. I wanna see how my nasty face improved.

"Of course not, you little ass." Bailey said as her tone changed, "Lily told me that the video will be up at exactly 2 hours but, it will probably take 12 hours considering their slow wifi in their office."

I laughed, "Queen, thanks for telling me." I said, "Remind also the others."

"Already did."

"Okay, bye." I said as I hang up before letting her say goodbye. Okay, I feel bad.

"What did she say?" Sean asked. I went to my messages and text Bailey.

me: IM SO SORRY FOR HANGING UP SO FAST AHHAB

"She said that the dance video will be up in 2 hours." I said, "But will probably take 12 hours."

"Oh, okay."

And that was when the comfortable silence hits us. I continued reading the book. I'm in the part where the girl has a mutual understanding with the boy. Little did she know that she'll have amnesia and forget her memories with that precious boy.

I removed my cap to let my short hair breathe. Well, I don't want to call it short because, it's growing fast. I run a hand through my hair as I place the cap in the table. I looked at the ghost emoji that is placed at the cap.

Sh*t

I forgot to tell him about that. I shouldn't have read the conversation between Josh and Sean. If I tell him about this, then his plans of confessing to me or whatever he's gonna do will be ruined. But if I don't, then his effort in confessing to me will be wasted knowing that fact that I knew all along.

Or maybe I'm just assuming.

I looked at him and he was staring outside with his head resting on his hand while taking a sip of his milk tea. This boy is just too cute, I could swear every swear word. His dimples are slightly showing because of him sipping on his milk tea. There are some people whose dimples are too deep that I could  make it my shelter and netflix and chill inside.

I looked away and pretend that I'm reading before he could catch me staring at him. I gripped at the hem of my black hoodie as I run a hand through my hair. This is too much. Should I tell him?

"Oh yeah, who's your crush by the way?" I asked, making him look at me straight away, "I wanna be updated."

He glanced at a few things around us before saying, "No one."

I clicked my tounge, "I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours."

"I don't have a crush." He said, looking at me without blinking.

"We're friends, come on." I said, as I noticed an odd expression on him after I said that.

He looked at the table as if it was the love of his life. He put his hand in his hair and start messing with it. Okay, he's nervous. Sam, what you doin'.

He gulped, "It's y-"

"Hey you two!" Someone interrupted Sean from saying it. I'm starting to lose my patience here.

I turned my head and saw Cady with Gabe behind her. Forget what I said about losing my patience, I love these two to death.

"Hey, why are you both here?" I said as I high-fived with Cady and Gabe as Sean did the same.

"Probably on a date." Sean snicker as I smirked at the two of them. They chuckle but, in an odd way.

"We were just walking and making some plans for our group project." Cady said. But they aren't bringing anything.

"Where do you write the plans?" I asked as I looked around them if they are holding something.

"We don't need those, we just talk." Gabe laughed.

"The f*ck," I cursed.

"Sorry for bothering, we need to go now." Cady waved as Gabe did the same.

"Bye." Sean said, waving to the both of them. Cady smiled but, Gabe ignored him. I sense drama.

I watch then exit as the bell rang from the door. I turned my head to Sean who is basically rolling his eyes.

"So, what's up." I said as I look at him in the eyes.

"Hey, just remember that i'm part keeper and blabber," He said randomly.

"Okay, what about it." I confusingly asked.

"Don't tell anyone about what I'm going to say." He said warned me.

"Okay then mister, whatever pleases your tits." I playfully rolled my eyes. He mouthed a curse word.

He sighed, "Those two has a crush on you." He said as he looked at my phone. I followed his gaze and landed on my wallpaper which consists of Eren and Armin from Attack On Titan.

"Haha very funny," I fake laughed, "How on earth would a fictional character like me?"

He snapped his gaze to me, "What?" He asked, about to laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"I meant those two that talked to us." He said laughing.

"Oh." I said as I laughed afterwards.

Wait what.

Cady, what the f*ck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806 0 21
We came to a stop in front of what looked to be a farm house of some sort? Probably a slaughter house, this is where my life ends. He got out of hi...
185 4 19
I HAVE DISCONTINUED THIS STORY !!!! > This was a friend group story so you probably won't understand it but feel free to read it 👩🏽‍💻 DISCLAIMER...
273K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
9.6K 232 38
I always had scuffles and went against the law but one day while fighting my worst enemys nephew it all went black Now I have to live here I don't kn...