The Secret Hale| Derek Hales...

By GreysWolf202

Brooke Hale, sister of Derek hale. Not able to share her real name to others, as all records of her existi... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two

ten

2.5K 65 10
By GreysWolf202

Brooke's POV

I wake up the next morning to Derek being thrown through our "living room" wall. When I realize that Scott is the one who threw him, I immediately run back up the stairs and hide. Scott can't know I'm here, I don't know how I would explain that.

"Cute" I hear Derek mutter before wolfing out. That's when the fighting really begins, claws out and thrashing.

It dies down after a while and I can hear Scott breathing heavily.

"I didn't kill him. Neither of us did. It's not your fault and it's not mine" Derek tells Scott.

"This?" Scott yells. "This is all your fault! You ruined my life!"

"No, I didn't." Derek growls

"You're the one who bit me!" Scott shouts. Oh young teen wolf, how little you know.

Derek then goes on and tells Scott about the alpha and that they are just betas. Scott now understands that the alpha bit him, and is more powerful and dangerous than the three of us combined. After asking a few questions, Scott leaves our house. I trot down the stairs to see Derek without a scratch on his body.

"When are we gonna tell him about me?" I cross my arms.

"He will find out once he learns how to use his abilities." Derek sits on the couch.

"Stiles and Scott would hate me if they found out I was lying to them this whole time" I plop down next to him.

Derek glances at me, clenching his jaw. "You'll know when the time is right"

I swear my brother is Yoda Wolf when he feels like being useful. I stand up from my position in the couch and go to find something to eat.
~~

Gunshots. I hear gunshots as I watch my brother jump onto a roof, trying to catch the alpha. I ignored Derek's order to stay inside tonight. Instead, I decided to follow him out. I'm sure he knows but is to preoccupied jumping across buildings to yell at me.

I flinch when I hear a car door closing. To my right, I see Kate Argent pointing a gun towards the roof. As Derek jumps in between buildings, Kate fires her gun, hitting Derek in the arm.

"No!" I shout, instantly covering my mouth. I back up in the shadows and pray she didn't hear me, Also that the bullet didn't have anything in it that could kill Derek. Like wolfsbane,mistletoe,or mountain ash.

I watch Derek fall to the ground and the wind is knocked out of him. I run to him quickly and bend down to him.

"Derek! Oh my god are you ok?" I panic.

He holds his hand out, asking for help up. I pull him up and support his weight on me.

"We gotta get out of here" he says as he begins running off

When we get to my car, I put him in the passenger seat. I notice that his wound is glowing purple.

"What is that?" I panic again.

"Nothing. It's nothing" he puts it off.

"Obviously it's something, it's not a normal bullet" I speed home.

"Don't worry about it. It's not gonna kill me" He widens his eyes.

I let out a deep, shakey breath, and continue our drive home.
~

I begged Derek to let me stay home with him today, but he forced me to school. I know that bullet is hurting him due to his paleness this morning. Of course he wouldn't tell me if he's in pain, he would never want to worry me.

I park my black camero in my usual spot, walking to the school to find my usual partners in crime. I find them and strut up to them. We greet each other warmly and walked to class.

Stiles sits behind Scott, me beside stiles. Scott watches the teacher pass out the quizzes.

"Okay if Derek isn't the alpha and he didn't bite you, who did?" Stiles asks.

"The alpha" I roll my eyes. Stiles narrows his and gives me a glare.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles leans forward.

  "I don't know" Scott answers. Stiles leans back and looks defeated. Until he leans forward to ask one more question.

"Does Allisons dad know about the alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott snaps, raising his voice. The teacher places my quick on my desk. B+. Stiles, A+ as usual. Scott, D- 

"Scott, you know I can always help you study" I tell him.

"No it's ok. I'm studying with Allison after school" Scott mumbles. I raise my eyebrows.

"That's my boy." Stiles has the same reaction I do.

  "We're just studying" Scott sounds defeated.

"No you're not" Stiles says.

Scott looks back confused, "No I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to god I'll have you de-balled" stiles shouts.

"Okay! Just, stop with the questions man" Scott says, turning back around.

"Done, no more questions, no more talk about the alpha or Derek. Especially Derek. Who still scares me" stiles mumbles. I chuckle when he says Derek scares him.

He glances over to me, smirking. "Hey Brooke, wanna study after school?" Obviously a joke.

"Oh you wish" I narrow my eyes and stand up as the bell rings.

I follow Stiles to his jeep, teasing him about being scared of Derek. He makes up an excuse about every insult I have,  acting tough. I give one last joke as I hop into the passengers side.

"Okay! I, still scare of Derek. Leave me alone" He is now offended.

"Relax. I'm just joking" I chuckle, shoving him lightly.

I gasp loudly when stiles jeep suddenly halts to a stop. Stiles is staring at the road in front of him, I am staring at stiles.

"Stiles what are you-"

I am cut off by him shushing me and pointing in front of us. When I turn my head, I see a very pale Derek barely holding himself up. My eyes widen and I jump out of the car.

"Derek! I told you I should have stayed with you" I mumble. He doesn't answer, but instead falls to the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Scott runs beside me.

"I was shot." Derek barely gets out.

"We-we gotta get him somewhere he's really bad" tears form in my eyes. Derek looks at me, and gives me a look. I catch the hint and try to stop my tears.

Scott searches Derek's face, "why aren't you healing?"

"I can't, it- it was a different kind of bullet" Derek breathes heavily.

"Wh- a silver bullet?" Stiles is frantic.

"No you idiot." I look up to stiles, who looks offended.

"That's what she meant by you only have 48 hours" Scott mutters.

"What? Who-- who said 48 hours?" Derek narrows his eyes

"The one who shot you" Scott tells Derek. Derek's eyes flash blue, signifying he can't control himself much longer.

Scott looks around when people start honking. "What are you doing? Stop that!" Scott whispers

" I can't!"

"We gotta get him in the car guys." I look up to stiles. Scott puts his hands under Derek's arms and puts him in the passenger seat. Stiles notices how upset I am, and walks to me.

"Uh- are you ok?" He stammers.

"Yea. Just- not a fan of seeing people hurt" I wipe a tear. He nods, getting into his car. I hop in the back, not caring about leaving my car at school.

Stiles drives off quickly, noting that he hates Scott for this.
~~

We keep driving, Derek not looking so hot

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats ok? We're almost there." Stiles complains.

"Almost where?" Derek can barely speak. I don't think I've ever seen him like this

"Your house?" Stiles says

"What? You can't take me there" Derek looks to him.

  "I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles raises his hands in the air.

"No not when I can't protect myself." This causes stiles to pull over and begin shouting.

  "What happens when Scott can't find your magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" I look to Derek with worry in my eyes as stiles keeps yelling.

"Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles freaks out when Derek lifts us his sleeve, revealing the wound.

"Oh my god, what is that. Ugh, is that contagious? You know what you should probably just get out" stiles gags at the oozing blood.

"Start the car. Now"

"You know I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look okay? And fact, I think that if I wanted too, I could drag your little werewolf butt out there in the middle of the road and leave you for dead!" Stiles shouts, braving up.

"Start the car,or I'm gonna rip your throat out, with my teeth." They have a stare down, stiles fear taking out and starting the car. I smirk knowing Derek can scare him even when he looks like death.

Sitting in the parked car, I prepare myself for the worst. If Scott doesn't find the bullet, that leads to Derek's last resort. This could leave him without a limb or worse, dead. But if Scott doesn't come back with the bullet and is too busy doing things with Allison, I think I might rip his throat out with my teeth.

Stiles ends his phone call with Scott after telling us all that Derek smelt like death. I can agree however, and I'm not liking it very much. I guess the big plan is to take him to the animal clinic, where Scott works. So, on to the animal clinic.
~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.7K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
18.5K 247 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...
18.7K 453 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...
14.8K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...