UNTAMED FEELINGS.(Published)

By heartmeltinglove

Picture this, a notorious guy in school, that's the most egoistic person you have meet, that obviously has th... More

I-"First day of hell."
II-Detention
III-The project.
IV-The actual detention
V-After school.
VI-Skipping school (Part1).
VII- Skipping school (part 2)
VIII- Skipping school(part 3)
IX- Project preparation (part 1)
X- Project preparation (part 2)
XI-Dinner out- part 1
XII-Dinner out- part2
CHAPTER 13- NIGHT TOGETHER.
CHAPTER 14-ACCEPTING THE FEELINGS.
CHAPTER 15-MEETING THE BAD BOYS.
CHAPTER 16-DRAMA SELECTION
AUSTIN'S POV-1
AUSTIN'S POV-2
CHAPTER 17-AUSTIN'S JEALOUSY.
CHAPTER 18- ARRIVAL OF DRAMA PROFESSOR.
CHAPTER 19-NIGHT TURNED SCARY.
CHAPTER 20- IS'NT RECEE ACTING A MORE MATURE..??
AUSTINS POV
CHAPTER 21-TIME FOR SOME DRAMA AND ACTION.
CHAPTER 22-Why love has to be so difficult..?
CHAPTER 23- TIME FOR SOME EVIL PLAN
CHAPTER 24- NEW DAY NEW BEGENNING
Chapter 31-Sudden Date
Chapter 38- The Night of Terror
43:The New Beginning
PRE VALENTINE'S CONTEST

Contest No 1

282 8 1
By heartmeltinglove

Guys As I have I told you before I am So happy for my book publishing.I want all of you to be part of this as all this is happening because of Guys.

Firstly thanks again for your reads and supports and now I want your help again in promoting the book.

So here goes the Contest:

You have to just post the  coverpage and Desription  about my book on your social Networking Sites and tag me in it.Or you can just dedicate one chapter on wattpad to me.

Five Lucky winners would get the Paperback copy of UNTAMED FEELINGS extremely free.All you have to do is post a cover and description about the book and tag me in it.

My Instagram Username:Rutujanaik351

My Facebook Username:Rutuja Naik

My wattpad username:Heartmeltinglove

Book Cover

Book description:

Picture this, a notorious guy in school, who's the most egoistic person you have met who obviously has the looks, money and reputation. He meets a girl imaging it's you- who's completely opposite, she's hard working, vulnerable and organized. Her reputation among people sucks as they call her a 'nerd'. She wouldn't care what people think of her.

But what happens when two opposites collide? Will it follow the analogy, opposite attracts or will they rip each other's head off. Will it eventually turn into lust? Or will Miss Nerd decide not to allow Mr. Badass to play with her feelings.

If you're intrigued by formulating how two opposites come together by just four letters called L-O-V-E read untamed feelings.

To know about Jennifer's journey through Friendship. Drama ,Love, Heartbreak, Confusion and many more read Untamed Feelings.It would be available on all the online sites on 25th December

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.5K 52
Update: I realised today (5 years after I actually started writing) that this book is cringe as fvck and needs a serious revamp. I'll be editing the...
1.2M 78.8K 62
My name is Mina Amin. Pakistani. Aged 23. Artist. Foodie. Cat freak. About to marry my best friend. Yep, the usual. I am the girl you wish you could...
378K 12.2K 52
#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 may 2017) #77 in Romance (29 may 2017) #30...
208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...