XI-Dinner out- part 1

Some voices coming from downwards forced me wake up. I tried opening my eyes but I was so tired that my mind wasn't ready to wake up. I blinked multiple times as a yawn escaped my mouth. I lazily walked to the mirror in the room. My eyes widened all of sudden with all the sleep in it long gone.

My hairs were flying in every direction possible like doing a hip hop dance in the middle of a ballroom. My clothes were in a wrinkled mess. I growled plastering my hands over my face and immediately turning around. As I could not handle the mess in front of me.

Yesterday's events struck in my head and involuntarily a smile tugged at my face. A broad smile stretched across my face. I had been smiling a lot lately I thought. All thanks to egotistic Austin. Nowadays I always wake with my mind completely corrupted by Austin.

Suddenly his words before kissing my forehead crossed my mind. My eyebrows kitted in thought.

Was it the truth?
Did he really mean that?

If he liked me wouldn't he have kissed me passionately on the lips?

Does he even do relationship being the player?

Would he ever consider a relationship with me?

Was I that worthy, beautiful and caring to him.

Kiss and Austin was all I could think of.

I tried burying those thoughts at the back of my mind. The only thought that was stuck in my mind was of his pink soft lips. I involuntarily touched my lips, silently rubbing them imagining his lips on mine.

Damn just a thought of it brighten my Day. Is it crime to feel so this way ? Because I felt Extremely Nice and Happy just by thinking about him

Gosh I am turning Crazy

I needed to sort my feelings out. I growled once again. This Guy was just corrupting my Head. He was like the virus dangerous to my system but I still didn't want to get rid of it. I was finally awake because of him- not fully but still. He was probably the cause of it. After the imagination of my mind was finished; i marched downstairs hoping to see him.

The surprise was even more thrilling. There stood my parents in the kitchen. Hoping for them to not see me, I ran up hugging them tight.

"I missed you so much," I said happily emphasizes 'so'.

"We missed you too baby doll!" My dad said. His nickname always sends shivers of happiness down my spine, bringing an even bigger smile on my face.

Soon the aroma of delicious chocolate cookie filled the room. Let me tell you my mom prepares the best cookies in the entire world and by saying this I am not even over exaggerating. They are just that awesome. They are mouthwatering yummy. Having an obsession of chocolate, I have addicted to them since my childhood. I filled my mouth and hands with cookies as soon as mom entered and they both busted out laughing.

What's there in laughing in this? Can't I even express my love for chocolate cookies now?

My mom shook her head with slight laughter. "I actually want to talk with you about something." she said later

This got me shit scared. These words have power to scare any teenager, true Right?

So this confirms I am normal teenager. This made me a little a happy but my happiness was soon replaced by confusion

I wondered what she wanted to talk about. It's not like I have done something illegal. My test results were also super. It felt funny now as I was double checking .Damn it was really making me Uncomfortable