Chapter 38- The Night of Terror

The moment I saw the pictures in front of me , that were evidence of Diana's death I was totally shocked and devastated .My entire world turned upside down.My brain became numb .I couldn't understand what to do in situations like this.
Who wouldn't be shocked in the situation like this where you see the picture of your future husband as the killer of your cousin.?
The pictures and the evidences clearly revealed that Austin was in the hotel room of Diana on that day before she died.Which meant he was the last person to meet Diana before her death.
By their facials expressions anyone could tell they were having a huge fight on some issue.
I felt like I was riding a roller coaster of emotions.I was sad,shock,angry and also in disbelief and lots of many other emotions.My mind was not at all ready to accept that Austin must be killer of Diana but my brain was screaming with Anger.Austin is the killer.
I just wish my mind is right but at this very moment I was with my brain.I felt blood boiling inside me.My body was totally shaking I didn't know what to do next.So I did the first thing that striked my mind.
I instantly messaged Austin telling. " Our relation is over.I am not going to marry you anymore"
Just after the message was delivered my phone over flooded with Austins messages and calls.But I was in no mood to explain anything so I just switched of the cell phone to cut all the contacts from outside world.I just sat there silently staring at the shining stars.
I missed Diana a lot today.If she was here she would have told me what should I do in such situations.But she wasn't here.I was just alone sitting at our usual hangout place with just memories.
I don't know when I started crying actually but the next moment I remember I was crying loudly trying to remove out all the pain I had bottled inside me.
I don't know for how long I cried but A tight warm hug sobered me.
"Jenny darling,whats the matter dear?"
Hearing my mom's voice I gave up again.All the feelings that were bottled up inside me came out.I started crying again this time more severely.
I don't know why I was actually crying for Diana death or For Austin's lies but I was totally feeling hopeless and venerable.
"I miss her mom.I miss Diana a lot today."I spoke between my tears.
"I know sweetheart.Even we all do miss her.But you do remember that she hates crying, Right?"My mom said wiping my tears.
It was when I realized my mom was not alone she was with dad and Alec.I saw same expression on his face as on mine.I felt my heart break inside me.I knew he had feelings for Diana but his feelings were so Intense and true that I came to know today.At that very moment I decided to punish Austin or whoever who has killed Diana for Alec.I cant bring Diana back for him but least I can give justice to Diana.
"I broke up the marriage mom" I blurred out all of sudden.
"We are aware of that .Austin called."It was My dad who spoke out this time.
"Wait Jenny is going to get married?"Alec spoke all of sudden with glint of excitement in eyes.
"Sorry Alec but I was going marry.Now I am not marrying anyone." I explained.
"Jenny you can't break marriage over something.I don't know what happened between you guys but Jenny fights do take place in all relations that doesn't mean you have to break the marriage"My mom explained.
Agreeing to my moms words "Your moms right Jenny. Marriage is the beginning-the beginning of the family-and is a life-long commitment.You cant just break it over silly fight.We can solve the problem by talking dear."my dad further said
"No dad this problem cant be solved by talking.Mom Austin has- "I was about to say but was cut in middle by my overly protective brother
"Cheated on you?How dare that bastard cheat on my sister.I am going to kill him.Jenny give me his address."Alec said with gritted teeth.
Deep deep down I felt little good as old Alec was back but the pain was so much that I couldn't express my happiness
"What?Austin cheated on you?How dare he?"This time it wasn't my parents or Alec's voice but it was Beth's voice.

"And Recce is calling and messaging me to know whats the matter is ?How can he?"This was Alice this time

I was shocked to see Beth and Alice here.It was what I really needed though.My girlfriends.
"Guys what are you doing here?"I asked puzzled
"We heard about your marriage so we tried calling you.But as you weren't picking any of our calls we decided to come here"Alice explained hugging me tightly.
"Are you OK ?"she asked again with concerned filled eyes.I was about to nod my head when suddenly
"Are you gone nuts.How can she be OK after a fail marriage and cheater husband.?"Beth interrupted.
"I am going to kill that Idiot "Beth continued with anger clear in her voice.
"Go ahead.I am with you Girl"Alec said with same anger.
"Guys guys.Stop it Austin didn't cheat on me."
"See I knew it he wouldn't cheat on Jenny.He is a good guy"My mom said happily.
"Then why you canceled the marriage?"Alec asked.
"Urgghh..Its complicated."were just words I could speak this time.For which I was getting different glares from everyone.
"Lets go home.We can discuss on this topic later."My dad said breaking the tension.
"Actually we want to talk with Jenny for a while urgent so you guys proceed we will see you at home"Alice said addressing everyone.
Surprisingly everyone agreed .Now there were just three of us.They were giving me those intense glare which they give me when they know I am hiding something from them.
"Jenny we are not here to play staring game.We need valid explanation."Beth said finally frustrated.
"Guys I don't know how to tell you this"
"Obviously By your  mouth Jenny."Alice replied in duh tone
"I mean.I don't know from where to start?"
"How about starting from very beginning"Beth spoke up.
"Guys whats up with this silly answers"
"Damn why are you asking silly questions then"They both spoke simultaneously
"Enough with silliness guys.Jenny just tell whats the matter."Alice spoke this time.
"I guess this pictures will tell you whats the matter" I said handling them the pictures I had got from unknown man.
By the expression on their faces I thought they had got what I am thinking.But I was wrong.
"Woah. Austin was in relation with Diana even?" Alice said with surprise plastered on her entire face.
"Are you really breaking this marriage because of this.?"Beth asked joining Alice's league.
Gosh whats the matter with this two idiots today.
"Guys I am trying to tell you that I think maybe Austin is the one who has killed Diana"I said it all in one breath.
"No"they both shouted in unison.
"Are you out of our mind Jenny?"Beth said further
"Austin would never kill anyone."Alice said
"Even I had thought so.But this evidence tell different story."I said staring at the pictures
"What you mean?" Alice asked
"Look at the room in which they are standing guys.Its the same room in which Diana had been found death.Which means Austin is the person whom Diana had met last.Guys there has to be some connection."I tried explaining them.
"Whoa is this really that room?"Alice asked again
"Yeah"I said nodding my head
"Gosh I cant believe this"Alice said.
Tears had again started to form in the corner of my eyes.
"Aww Jenny don't cry.Just this pictures cant conclude that Austin has killed her.We will need some more valid  proofs."Beth said wiping my tears.
"What more proofs do you need Beth?"Alice spoke up. "I still don't believe Austin would kill anyone."
"I hope you are Right Beth.I really love Austin a lot. But I just cant be in a relation with a murderer of cousin."
"So thats the reason behind breaking the marriage?"Beth asked this time
"You did absolutely Right Jenny"Alice consoled.
"Guys we cant just put Austin in fault without knowing his side"Beth spoke up
" I am not able to decide what I should do now?"I said putting my face in my Hands 
"You should file a complaint against Austin"Alice spoke up
"Woah woah. Guys calm down don't you think we should talk about this with elders first."
                  Beth was Right.So we decided to listen to her as she is the one who always thinks practically.
As expected everyone was sitting in the hall waiting for me.Alec's parents were not there.I guess they must have returned home.As I entered the house Aunt hugged me tightly.
"I know Jenny you miss Diana a lot so do we but you shouldn't put your life at halt because of her"Aunt spoke up.
"Mom dad I know you guys are waiting for reason behind me canceling the marriage."
"So why don't you tell us?"My mom spoke up
"Should we go inside is there anything personal that we shouldn't know about?"My uncle spoke up.
"Yeah Jenny we can totally understand."Aunt added
"No.Its actually something related with you guys."I replied in low voice.My reply confused everyone.
Without wasting any time I spoke up."I have found the guy who must  have killed Diana."
"What?But reports had said that she had died of suicide"My Aunt spoke up surprised
"You really believe that shit?"I asked
"Who the hell is that guy?"Alec spoke up breaking the silence.
"Austin"I said staring directly at my parents to see their reactions.I can say they were frozen in  their spots for seconds.