III-The project.

Picture of Taylor swift as Jennifer.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Next was English class. Now, this is a class I actually have interest in. I mean, yeah, I get straight A's in all my classes even in maths'. Shocker right? Even I am sometimes shock my self as I would rather eat broccoli then solve a math problemI hate maths that much and try to avoid it like it's something repulsive.

But the luckiest part about English is - my best friends being in same lesson as me. I couldn't wait to meet them , frantically I hurried towards my locker and switched my books for my next period English, which I could not wait for and hurried inside the class.

"Rumors are going around that the English teacher has an important announcement for us." Beth said with total excitement as Alice and I placed our books on the desk and slid into chair to be comfortable.

Alice raised an eyebrow at her statement.

"Really?" I asked with curious tone "What kind of announcement will spark a rumor in this school?"

"A surprise test." Alice guessed.

"Or there could be any project coming up. " Beth replied with excitement. Working on projects is Beth's favorite thing. She just loves practicals then theory.We stopped our guesses as Mr. Jacob walked in.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen." Mr. Jacob projected, turning around to face us as he leaned against his desk. " Well, I bet you all must have heard the little rumors about the announcement." he stated, getting most of the student's attention as all of them sat straight in their seats.

"Any guesses on what the announcement is." On this many students gave many childish answers which made the entire class laugh.

Stupid remarks invaded the room such as, 'A party at your house', 'you're resigning', ' you're giving straight A's to everyone', 'No more English Lectures'.

How immature can these people get? Poor Mr. Jacob.He was totally stunned by these Replies.Though I wonder how can he even expect something from this students?

"Why don't you just tell us what this is about and end the conversation," A loud irritated vociferated voice from the back took everyone's attention. It was of none other than of Mr. Arrogant Austin. I guessed it without even looking back.

This guy seriously has some patience problem.

Mr. Jacob gave his normal disapproving look and ignored his rude comment like always.

He continued saying " I must say you all have extraordinary imagination skills but unfortunately,its just a group project. In this project you will be preparing on the legendary Romeo and Juliet. This project will be very important for you for passing literature and the group whose project will be good will be chosen as Romeo and Juliet in our annual function drama." I was very excited for the project. I looked towards the girls. And they knowingly smiled at my direction. "But your partners will be of my choice and I have already assigned your partners." My excitement level totally drained by listening this.

Why do the professors have to always be so mean.

"When I call your names you should raise your hands so your partner will find it easy to locate you ". He stated as he started calling the names. He was at the end of the list and only we three friends and the bad boys group was left. So it didn't required any scholar to guess that we were going to be paired with the bad boys.

Oh my god. Not Again with Austin. I was OK with the other two boys. I prayed silently.

"Alice you will be paired with Reece." I could literally feel Alice happiness. She gave a big ear to ear grin as if Reece is some sort of God."Beth you will be paired with River, and Jennifer with Austin." As I heard this my mouth felt open wide literally touching the ground ( Note the sarcasm) me with bad boy without thinking For a moment even I quickly shouted

"No."

To my utter surprise Austin yelled the same at the same time.

" How can I be paired with this girl, we barely know each other and she is totally not of my type." Austin continued again rudely.

DUDE IF THERE WAS AN AWARD FOR BEING RUDE.HE COULD HAVE SURELY GOT FIRST PRIZE.

If it wasn't about project I would have totally fought with him but I ignored all as I just wanted to get rid of him. But Mr Jacob was not in mood of listening the guy even tried his famous puppy dog innocent face on which any girl would agree.

GOD HE LOOKED SO INNOCENT

But Mr. Jacob still didn't agree.

"Sir please try to understand we are like water and Fire we can Never get along"I said with a pleading Eyes

"Its your problem.Sort it among yourselves or else just Fail"Mr Jacob Retorted

"You may now sit with your partners to discuss about the project.Its due in 3 weeks." where the worst words from Mr. Jacobs mouth.

On listening to this Austin sat beside me lazily not even bothering to bring his books in class. Typical Austin. Instead he thought it would be fun to flirt with the girl seated in front of us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl enjoying Austin's attention. The giggles and excessive flirting was getting into my head making the urge to say something overpowering.

"You know you could meet me after this boring class, we can really have fun", Austin said with a smirk on his face.

Did he really just use that line? PATHETIC. It's totally old. Not even a small girl will fall for this line.

"Maybe I will." She said flirting back.

OK so I was wrong.

"And then we could --...."

" You know we are sitting together for some purpose, right?" I said in a wrathful tone cutting their discussion.

"I'm sorry, am I keeping nerdy virgin away from her studies? " He mocked. I heard some of the class laughing at his remark.

"Nothing to say?" He teased. "So I was right you are a virgin kiddo."

This boy was really testing my patience.

"What the hell do you think of yourself, just because I'm not like other slutty girls, whom you follow day and night doesn't mean you can say anything about me."I yelled at the top of my lungs.Gosh whats happening to me? This boy was really capable of bringing anger out of me by annoying me to a large extent.

God even I didn't know I had so much anger inside me but it felt nice to see him in total shock. I mentally patted my back for such priceless expression from him.

He quickly regained his senses and leaned in so close that his mouth was only inches away from my lips.My body tensed up by his closeness and don't ask about my heart it just completely stopped.

Oh my poor heart...

"So girls got a spunk huh. Interesting." he commented, lifting the side of his mouth in a smirk.

Till then the bell to the most irritating lecture rang and the class started to become vacant. I somewhat pushed Austin away from me.

But I missed his breath on my neck as soon as he backed off. What was happening to me?

"See you at detention nerd." He said with the smirk and my stomach started to give different feeling as I remembered about detention.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments...your votes mean a lot for me so please keep reading and voting.....love you all.