IX- Project preparation (part 1)

School was normal today. Jocks and jerks in their place, as usual, doing Usual stuff. Like a daily schedule, I entered the school with my two opposite friends. We exchanged books at our lockers and went different ways. Everything was the same.

The Only thing that was different today was that I walked to my math's class with a big smile plastered on my face. Shocker Right?

Want to know why?

Well it has a little something to do with the bad boy I was with yesterday.

Shocking Again, isn't it?

YES, Austin Parker was the only reason behind my idiotic smile stuck on Face.

Few days back, if someone was to tell me that I would be happy because of bad ass Austin or Just that I would Love the time spend with Austin. I would have laughed till my stomach hurt or even more than that. But now that this was actually happening, I Felt Different, strangely a good kind of Different.

I was absentmindedly walking in my la la world when I felt huge hands pull me in into an empty classroom. I was about to yell 'ghost' or worst I was going to kick that someone in Shin as always told by Beth, when suddenly I heard the familiar devilish laugh.

Lucky Bastard.

"Are you mad I would have died of heart attack, idiot" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Later I placed my hands on my heart to calm the rapid heartbeats; Damn I was actually really scared.

I saw Guilt on Austin's face by seeing the scared look on my face .I think he didn't wanted to scare me so intensely.

"Oh, sorry princess I didn't mean to scare you this much. I just came here to say. Err. Hi" he said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

God he seemed so innocently cute because of nervousness. It should be officially declared illegal to look so cute all the time.

It got my silly heartbeats to increase again

My whole anger instantly melted like ice on Fire, by his nervousness. He seemed to be actually sorry for scaring me. That was actually damn cute. At that moment itself I felt like kissing him.

Silly teenager hormones I know

"Well, Hi Austin..." I said giving him a real smile. He seemed relieved by my smile.

"Hello Jenny." He said again. My heart missed its heart beat when he said my name. It seemed sweeter than it actually was. I could feel the silly blush coming again.

"I see, I still have same effect on you, sweetheart." He whispered coming dangerously close me.

To avoid more harassment of my poor cheeks I pushed him little bit and ran to my class with the same idiotic smile. I heard him saying something behind my back but I didn't turn over.

God I am seriously going crazy. But I actually loved this craziness. I hope it never fades.

The rest of the day till lunch was pretty good. I was really happy for no reason in particular. This is really an awesome Feeling. As when you are happy for a reason you are in trouble because then you have constant fear of losing that reason which can take your happiness away at any time. But this was not the case with me today

At lunch as usual I sat with my two friends in the corner as the middle tables are booked for popular kids. We were chatting normally when the trio of Austin, Recce, and River entered. I didn't even need to look at them to acknowledge their presence. The expression on students face speaks it all. All the students treat them like celebrities. I know Austin could put A-lister actors on shame with his muscular body and perfect face but some girls take these to the next level. They immediately start acting like born sluts.