AUSTIN'S POV-2

I decided to go to jenny's house because of project.Who the hell cares of project I just wanted to spend more time with her thats it. But I cant tell her this reason right.

I Know I m quite smart...right from childhood...

Jenny is actually addicting me.she is like my new found sweet drug. Surprisingly I never want to leave this drug.
I choose to take window rather than door to make my entry more filmy.

You know right girls are great fan of clingy romantic movies...maybe jenny will get impressed by this...
But the look on jenny's face after seeing me was priceless .I would surely capture the moment if I had camera with me.She was totally pale as if I am going to kill her or I am some sort of ghost.Considering she was scared would be understatement .

I wanted to laugh catching my stomach but that wouldn't make good impression right..?? So with full strength I suppressed my laugh...

Never try to suppress your laugh...Its quite difficult...from my personal experience...

After some time I got comfortable near her and we started discussing about the silly project. I don't know if it was effect of jenny's beautiful sleepy face or of chill winds but I was coming out with pretty good ideas .Jenny seemed shocked and impressed.

First time ever I felt like patting my own's back.Good going Austin.
After some serious time of project completion ,I was totally wrapped in her baby blue comforter I know it looked funny and she was laughing at me.But who cares , it was really soft and comfy and was smelling like her.

It brought me to realization that jenny was girly like most of girls a little more girls. I means who would have everything in their room literally of pink and blue color.

As few more minutes passed the boring project was finally over.I can't even express how happy I was.I have never spend so much time on some silly project .God I have not even studied so much .

I wonder how nerds do this all the time and never get tired or bored.
I was seriously bored and tired to level of infinity even though I guarantee our project will be best but again who cares about that.My mission was accomplished.

I felt free from many things on my shoulder so I did a happy dance.Whats to laugh in this?Is being happy a joke or dancing in relief ?? Because a girl very next to me was laughing like hell.Idiot.

I would be lying if I said she didn't look cute while smiling..
I thrown a pillow at her to stop her hypnotizing smile but she attacked me instead and next thing I know we end up playing pillow fight on her bed.I must say she was pretty good at this.

Damn .This girl always has some thing different to amuse me.She is full of surprises. The kind of surprises I love...A smile tucked on my face..
Our little pillow fight was actually lot fun even though I was losing shamelessly . My losing was surely worth it. The wining smile on her face was contagious .Even though I was losing I can't stop smiling.I didn't want that angelic smile to face even by bit.So who cares If I am losing...

I wish I could take her in my arms and cuddle with her forever..

This very thinking saddened my mood.Maybe falling in love again is not in my destiny.

In between pillow fights we fell asleep .I am not the early waking type of guy but I felt really lucky to get up early this morning...

As soon as I opened my eyes , my eyes met the gaze of extremely nervous and tensed jenny on top of me.

Was this really happening ...I suppressed the urge of pinching myself to check if its not a dream...
If this happens every morning I will quit sleeping till late.This is seriously awesome sight to wake up. I could feel more tension burning in her eyes and she was blushing like anything .

Oh Jesus...how can anyone blush so much ..does she own a blushing factory or something...whatever the thing is she looked deadly awesome while blushing..God I just love her blushing...

I am not that mad to leave the chance of making her blush more..

To increase her blushing I took the control and changed our positions and now I was on top of her balancing my weight by my hands.The small sun rays falling on her face lit her face even more.

I wish I could stop the time here forever.I had a sweet angel lying beneath me.This moment was among those moments in life that are so perfect that you want to froze the time and be there forever. If I had some supernatural powers this would be my choice.

I would have never got tired of starring at her perfect face.But there has to be someone to destroy the perfect moment and in my case it was jenny's dad .I had to let her go ..

Leaving the last part the project.. the dinner.. the night with Jennifer were all memorable..They will never leave my brain...even if I have memory loss..

Can I ever let lose myself to love someone again with all the trust..???

Was the only question disturbing me..