II-Detention

Picture of Mario Maurer as Austin to the side..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Detention!!"Alice screamed with disbelief plastered all over her face.

"What did you do now?" Beth  said with same expressions.

"I was late to class." I said casually, not wanting to push the subject of the asshole Austin.

As if being late to class was an everyday thing for me.

" You're such a rebel." Beth teased,

I cursed Austin several times as I narrated the whole story of 'how I actually got detention' to them.

I have never been so angry with one person in my entire life.

"Could you feel his muscles?" Alice cried excitedly ignoring my curses.

She is a big fan of bad boys and has a huge crush on Reece Austin's best friends. Beth, however, hated them from bottom of her heart which was another similarity between her and I.

"Do you really think that she's crazy enough to feel up that self-obsessed jerk who had just called her a bitch?" Beth stated with anger.

Beth was right, he was a jerk, but I couldn't help but think about the arms that had caught me before I fell. They were really muscular and felt strong when they were wrapped around me and his body was just perfect. It was like the body of a Greek sex god but there is no way I was going to tell them that.

I was being all a snob to admit my own feelings for that bastard, let alone to my two best friends.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Austin's PoV

Damn!!

That weird silly girl ruined my day; as strange as it is for me to admit it, she was actually pretty cute. She was the girl who almost knocked me over in the hallway while running to class. I had seen her around in some of my classes; but I'd never had a chance to talk with her before.

She is one of the only girls who doesn't drool over me for my looks instead it seems like she hates me a lot. She is the only girl, who's ever dared to talk to me like how she did and I was too flabbergasted to do something about it. Her face was so innocent that it stopped me from unleashing my anger on her, she was adorable, that it made my heart warm up.

According to what I found, her name is Jennifer. She is cute, cheerful, sweet and minds her own business. I've noticed her several times. She doesn't talk very often so her behavior in the hallway shocked me. I was totally surprised to see her like that.

When Mr. Black said "Both of you - detention " her face paled. If it was any other girl I would have been happy to be spending such quality time together, but with her things felt different. Even though I can't figure out why. But I seriously felt like doing something to Mr. Black, just to make her happy again. So to control my anger I acted like I didn't care.

There was something about her that was attractive to me. Her angelic eyes; her soft, pink lips; and her innocence were all so perfect.

God did I really just notice her lips while she was glaring daggers at me?

I've officially lost it. I never do that.

I know I am sounding all mushy right now but this girl can make anyone sound cheesy with her angelic beauty.

Why am I thinking about a girl who just totally insulted me?

I don't know why but it felt really nice to think about her and a small smile spread across my face.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guys I know this chapter is small but next chapter will be pretty big...until then keep commenting and voting please...thank you for your reading ...