V-After school.

The picture on your left is of Zayn Malik as Recee (one of Austins friend).

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Firstly due to being late to class,  I got a pain in the ass detention and now I had to walk home alone. My house was pretty far from school. Cursing my luck again and again , I started walking.

Austin had officially ruined my entire first day. If I ever get a chance I will totally take revenge for this. The things which happened to me today were all nightmares to me.

Colliding with the idiot, fighting, teasing, detention, scolding from the professor, project partner all these events were unwanted. Given a chance to change anything in my life I would surely change all happenings of this day. I would never wish for a day like this  in my entire life. I was busy thinking of today, when a huge  motorcycle stopped abruptly beside me. It instantly brought me out of my thoughts.

I felt like I had seen this motorcycle somewhere before, but was not able to recollect  where, until the person on motorcycle removed his helmet and my eyes met his beautiful eyes.

OH MY GOD, HE LOOKED LIKE SOME GREEK SEX GOD WITH HIS WELL KNOWN SMIRK AND MESSY HAIR.

It was none other than Austin.

"Done with your staring?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I realized then I was checking him out. God this is so embarrassing. To avoid eye contact, I suddenly fell in love with the road and looked down, not able to look at him.

With a slight grin he further said, "Come on princess, I will drop you home."

I know every girl in school would die for this opportunity, but I was amused. Why was he asking me out of all girls? I was surely still angry about him for ruining my day.

I will never forget the day he ruined my reputation in front of everyone.

I just decided to ignore him and started walking.

Unfortunately, I couldn't walk faster than his motorcycle. He came again beside me.

"Are you seriously saying 'no' to me? Most girls in school would die for this opportunity." He said as if he had offered me a whole big, chocolate ice cream and I was ignoring it. I know I'm exaggerating but I'm a die hard fan of ice cream.

"I'm not like 'most of the girls'. I'm Jennifer Winget A.K.A the girl who is totally not interested." I winked at him and walked away before he had time to answer, leaving him open mouthed.

God that felt good.

After that he didn't follow me. I started walking peacefully, when god decided to make my awful day worst. It started raining so heavily that I was totally soaked in water by the time I got home.

'Perfect ending to the worst day of my life,' I thought to myself as I entered the house. I soon dried myself and changed into my comfortable frozen night ware. As usual my parents were on a business trip so again, I had the house all to myself. It's not like I am not used to it but for days like this, I seriously miss my mom. I was damn tried to do anything so I just put songs on my headphone and went to another world of dreams.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AUSTINS POV

The boys were as usually around my house and we were playing Xbox. It was our regular schedule after school we would hangout to discuss our day. But today I was totally out of my mind. I was continuously thinking about that nerd and her rejection. I was totally shocked by the rejection. Never in my life have I experienced rejection from any girl. I felt like someone stabbed me.

I have never thought about any girl, not even my girlfriend of so long. I'm just not the type of guy.  But this little nerdy girl had something different, which I was forced to think of.

"That girl seriously has some guts. Damn she must be the first girl who didn't fall for your charms. In fact she just rejected you." Reece said practically crying out of laughter. I just shot him a dirty look as I couldn't seem to fathom some words.

"Wow! When did AUSTIN PARKER start to have difficulty finding words?" My other silly friend River spoke up. God they can't miss any chance of embarrassing me.

"She's hot though and different from other girls." Recce added. Which literally boiled my blood with anger.

"She's not your type. She deserves a lot better than you." I said immediately without thinking.

"Is someone getting jealous?" River asked like a 5-year-old. Seriously they act as if they are in kindergarten, but they are my closest friends. They know me in and out. We have been friends since childhood, they have always been by my side.

"Dude, you seriously have a thing for her, sort out your feeling before, it's too late." River said. "You can't let your past relationships spoil your future life. You should move on and love the right chick."

l hate discussing or even mentioning my previous life. It makes me feel guilty. I just can't overcome the guilt. I ignored them and just went to my room.

But sleep was not by my side today. I just kept staring at the ceiling. I know they were both right but trusting someone again and moving on was really difficult for me. I can't risk having another heartbreak.

World war 3 was going between my brain and heart about Jenny. It has not even been one day meeting this girl and she have already made my brain and mind go against each other. So to make peace between my mind and brain I decided to apologize to Jenny for my behavior.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please, comment how you feel about this chapter. Keep reading...and voting and commenting...

Lover you readdress....

Guys I am more than happy if you could suggest me cast members', your suggestions are welcomed.