Contest No 1

Guys As I have I told you before I am So happy for my book publishing.I want all of you to be part of this as all this is happening because of Guys.

Firstly thanks again for your reads and supports and now I want your help again in promoting the book.

So here goes the Contest:

You have to just post the  coverpage and Desription  about my book on your social Networking Sites and tag me in it.Or you can just dedicate one chapter on wattpad to me.

Five Lucky winners would get the Paperback copy of UNTAMED FEELINGS extremely free.All you have to do is post a cover and description about the book and tag me in it.

My Instagram Username:Rutujanaik351

My Facebook Username:Rutuja Naik

My wattpad username:Heartmeltinglove

Book Cover

Book description:

Book description:

Picture this, a notorious guy in school, who's the most egoistic person you have met who obviously has the looks, money and reputation. He meets a girl imaging it's you- who's completely opposite, she's hard working, vulnerable and organized. Her reputation among people sucks as they call her a 'nerd'. She wouldn't care what people think of her.

But what happens when two opposites collide? Will it follow the analogy, opposite attracts or will they rip each other's head off. Will it eventually turn into lust? Or will Miss Nerd decide not to allow Mr. Badass to play with her feelings.

If you're intrigued by formulating how two opposites come together by just four letters called L-O-V-E read untamed feelings.

To know about Jennifer's journey through Friendship. Drama ,Love, Heartbreak, Confusion and many more read Untamed Feelings.It would be available on all the online sites on 25th December