CHAPTER 21-TIME FOR SOME DRAMA AND ACTION.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all my lovely readers,voters and commenters....Love you alott guyss and thanks for supporting the story.It encourages me alot to update fast.

Love you wattpaders...keep reading in same way and dont forget to vote and comment.It literally makes my day...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After Austins departure, it was fixed whenever I get some alone time with Austin I will confess my feelings. Yaaayyy...Note the sarcasm.
Its easy to be said then done. From that day itself I started avoiding Austin like a drug and my silly idiotic friends tried every single trick to force me to be alone with Austin.They literally tried to empty the class room by fooling students before home run but luckily Mr black arrived by then.

Silly Idiots.

Gosh they can go to any extend to make me confess my feelings

Lunch time was  among the most embarrassing moment.All the idiots had formed one team against me and were indirectly teasing me in front of Austin.I felt like ripping off their heads.But I had to act calm.

Only the one who have being humiliated in front of his crush will understand how embarrassing it is to be teased in front of your crush and still act cool.Let me tell you staying calm in front of your crush is the most difficult thing to do in entire Universe .I was totally on the verge of exploding from inside but Austin's  radiant smile glistened like a sunrise and melted my entire Anger 

Lucky jerks.I must say
In meanwhile even rehearsals for  play had  started. We had to rehearse in the classroom, because the Playhouse wouldn't open their doors for us until we'd got all the "little bugs" out of our performance. By little bugs, I mean our tendency to accidentally knock over the props.

              More ever the rumors were ,our principle didn't trusted Austin and his group as even though they are bright students and sports champs of our college they had damaged the college property a lot in past.Its not that  hard to believe on  this Rumor though .

                Some play lovers were actually sad by this as our college has one of the finest playhouse. The props had been made about fifteen years ago, when the play was in its first year,by famous Alexander , a sort of roving handyman who had done a few  projects for the Playhouse in the past. He was a roving handyman because he drank beer all day long while he worked,and by about two o'clock or so he'd really be flying. I guess he couldn't see straight, because he'd accidentally whack his fingers with the hammer at least once a day. Whenever that happened, he'd throw down the hammer and jump up and down,holding his fingers, cursing everyone from his mother to the devil. When he finally calmed down, he'd have another beer to soothe the pain before going back to work.Frankly speaking I don't give a damn about all this .I am happy as long as Austin is around me .

                   Rehearsals were the only time we used to be together in all day.Thats the only reason why I loved rehearsals.Mr Harshal was damn impressed by Austin and me.He kept on telling everyone that  it is going to be the best play ever.He always complimented us saying " You both are great together.." .Even though he was talking in reference  to play it didn't failed to bring weird sensation in my stomach.

The week quickly sped by.It had by now became my daily task to avoid Austin at any cost.Its not like I don't want to ask him out I was literally dying from inside to confess my feelings but I was not ready yet to face his reaction or maybe my heart was just afraid of rejection

To avoid many further embarrassment during lunch I had started spending my most of the lunch time in Libraries .

Yeah boring I know but at this moment I trusted libraries more than my friends.
Rehearsals were the only time I used to get to spend with Austin. Even though though we used to rehearse more and talk less as Mr Harshal used to be most of the time with us , Austins mere presence brighten up my day.I know it would sound creepy but this is the only time of the day I look forward to .

Even though physically I was avoiding Austin ,mentally my mind used to wander in his dreams only.It even felt impossible to concentrate on lectures with him being in same class.All I could think about was his beautiful eyes and the way he used to say my name.

Gosh.I Miss Austin so much.

I tried to listen to lecture  carefully.I really did but every time I held pen in my hands I found myself drooling his name with mine in a heart .Of course I'd roll my eyes at myself in disgust but I couldn't help it.

Maybe thats what everyone feels when they are in love...But God I was seriously loving this feeling.
You know you are in Love when your facing that person and everything around you seem to disappear.Its like nothing else matters anymore.The entire world becomes an accessory. You just feel complete and happy by just thinking about him.You feel like you need no one else to survive.This is the only way I can explain how I feel right now.I was in my own happy bubble and I don't want this bubble to burst anytime soon.

But as said nothing lasts forever.My happy fairy tale was shattered to pieces by the scene I saw in front of me.Austin parker kissing some random girl.I couldn't see the face of girl as her back was towards me. Even though Austin didn't seemed to enjoy it much my heart dropped and it felt like it broke into ten million pieces.I quickly looked away hoping if I don't have to see them together the hurt would go but it didn't minimized even a bit.However I tried to hide the hurt very nicely.I kept my face blank with emotions and started walking away.I heard my name being called by deep voice Austins voice but I ignored it.I kept walking straight out of school door , into small school garden.It was empty since classes were going on.I was about to walk out of garden to car parking lot when Austin grabbed my forearm and turned me around to face him .

Damn this was really last thing I wanted to happen today.
"Jenny...talk to me at least" He said with pleading eyes.

"Talk to you..?? About what..?" I asked angrily

"I know you saw the kiss...I want you to tell that I didn't kiss her willingly..she suddenly crashed her lips on mine.I swear to God I didn't enjoyed it a bit....I was struggling to get out of her arms when you saw.." He said with complete sincereness in his eyes.

God that puppy dog face..melted my entire anger .
Why was I angry at first place even..? Its not like he has betrayed me or something.Damn he dosent even know that I like him then to he came to explain me

Awwwwww .....why he has to be so sweet...

God I had no idea what to say .Obviously words weren't going to come out at this moment so I decided to act.

Without thinking I reached up and placed my hands on either sides of Austins face.I leaned up and pressed my lips on his soft lips. Surprisingly he kissed back.Our lips began to sync together and fireworks busted behind my eyelids.

God I should have done this before.Really I should have because now that I have started it I just don' want to stop.Call me despo or anything but if you have someone as awesome kisser as Austin even you wouldn't able to keep your hands to yourself either.I pushed myself more towards him carving more.

Damn this feels so Incredible

The description of kiss in novels and movies is nothing by nothing I mean absolutely nothing as compared to the feeling that you experience when it actually happens.The novels on your bedside they don't even cover half of what it actually feels like.

Austin moaned in my mouth and let me tell you its the best sound I have ever heard.

Oh my God..what is happening...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yayyyyyy.....finallyy jenny expressed her feelings and they are finally kissinggg.....Isnt it sweet...

So what you think will happen ahead...Are they going to be together forever or is anything else going to happen..??

To know keep reading and dont forget to vote and comment plz...

And really sorrryyyyy for late update guyss ...I am busyyh from last few days but will try to update soon...