CHAPTER 17-AUSTIN'S JEALOUSY.

Millions and Millions of thanks to all the lovely readers..This is the best pre chrismas present I have ever recieved.Yesterd UNTAMMED FEELINGS completed thousands reads and I cant even tell how happyy I am..please keep on supporting in same way...

I want to dedicate this chapter to sheetalnancy and chandiniebinda.Thanks guys for being such good readers and supporters.

Love you lovely wattpaders...so this is an early update for you.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I made my way to Mr black's Office.He had called me to his office for God knows what reason.
From last few days after project he seems pretty much impressed by me...Good for me.

The trip to office took only few minutes.I pushed opened the door to head inside.

"Ow" someone shouted as the door came to an abrupt stop.My eyes shot open in surprise and I immediately yanked door back to me ,hoping the person is not much hurt.

I seriously need to get my brain checked.Nowadays It seems to wonder more In Austins dreams.That Idiot Austin is screwing my head

" I am so so Sorry was thinking something different while opening the door.Are you fine..?" I asked concerned.

" I am fine.But please from next time never remove someone's anger on poor door please.." he said surprisingly calm.

" Yeah.I will be careful from next time.." I said little nervously scratching the back of my neck.

In my defense Anyone would be nervous in front of a good looking tall slender figure Guy, and me being me I get damn more nervous..but who was he?

The male in front of me with messy brownish black hair had extremely pale skin. He was tall ,skinny and looked smart .I was shamelessly staring into his beautiful perfect eyes.
I have different attraction towards eyes.

He was good looking and dangerously handsome.

But not as good as Austin

My inner evil voice spoke up.

Oh my God from when did I started comparing other boys Looks with Austin's Looks

My thoughts were interrupted by not so good voice of Mr black. "Oh Jenny you are here. Meet Mr Harshal Warner.Your new drama professor .He will be guiding you guys in your play" By then I was totally dumbstruck .

How can such a young handsome good looking guy be a professor that too of Drama?.It should be seriously claimed as illegal.It can be main point of distraction for many teenagers.
Mr Harshal must have known my state as he just ruffled my hair and walked away without saying anything.

God he was even generous, the quality Austin can never possess.Seriously again comparison .
Mr black told me to introduce Mr Harshal to whole drama crew after school.Which was very difficult task

I entered my homeroom and walked to where my seat was.The time till lunch flew pretty fast I suppose.As most of the time I was sleepy or in My dreamland with Austin.

Dont judge me anyone would choose sleep over boring lectures.

I entered lunch room with my two best friends.In last few days our lunch table has loaded with bad boys and obviously that made our table center of attraction even though we sit in left corner end .Surprisingly from that day itself they started to sit with us daily and now there was no awkwardness .Actually we are now good friends.Shocking right.Our few days lunch with them brought us to the conclusion that even Austin and his friends are pretty normal and friendly. At least his friends are Normal

The boys had already sat on their chairs

"Jenny, I missed you so much." Recce exclaimed picking me up and spinning me around .

"Recce Put me down I can't breathe." I tried Saying this in his deadly grip.

"Oh extremely sorry but I missed your sweet innocent self face.And you even ditched me in the morning" Recce said with a cute pout.

Gosh Recce can sometimes act smaller than a small kid even.He has such inbuilt capabilities

"Awwwww. I missed you too Recce .Even though we met yesterday.." I said sarcastically.

Whole table including Austin erupted into laughter.It was like daily ritual of laughing on childishness of Recce. This guy was too sweet.He was more childish than Austin.

Rest you can imagine..

Frankly speaking I was enjoying their company.Our little table has like came to life by their presence. All thanks to project..
It was little awkward to talk with Austin with my messed up head but he has always been there for me whenever I needed help.

"You know what guys.." Alice spoke up." I have heard we have new drama professor for teaching us and he is pretty young. and Handsome" Alice spoke up updating us with her daily dose of gossips.She is now able to talk confidently with Austin and River.In case of Recce Nothing has changed pretty much.

"Really.Male or female.??" Beth asked Excitedly.

"Male." She said excitedly" I don't know anything much about him though I have heard he's young and handsome and is even smart which most of boys lack in." She said tauntingly looking towards boys.
I must say she has gained very much

guts in few days

All three boys were looking at Alice with daggers but she seem to notice nothing when she is gossiping.She just kept on Blab erring

Poor boys.
"I wouldn't regret the decision of being in drama if whatever you are saying is true Alice." Beth said dreamily.

"Not only he is young but he has dashing personality. He is smart ,Generous,Calm,funny and has most attractive voice in the world I must say and is surely handsome." I told them all the information I have known.

Everyone at the table stopped whatever they were doing and was now glaring at me with wide eyes .Even boys had gained some interest by now. Austin literally stopped eating.

"How do you know so much about him...?" Surprisingly None other than Austin asked me speaking for First time today .

"I met him in Mr black's office." I told them casually.

"And Someone's already having crush ha??" River said chuckling at my enthusiasm.

"Basically he is our teacher and for your kind information teacher student relation is illegal." Austin said more seriously .I could sense some jealousy in his tone.

Oh my God... Was Austin parker really jealous of some professor who has just arrived...This is Gonna be Fun

This is really not Austin .Why would he be jealous..?

" Someone's jealous huh..?" Recce said poking Austin's cheeks.

"Don't be sad Austin its just a tinnie minne crush,you still have a chance." Beth teased winking at Austin.

"I am not jealous and basically I don't want any chance with jenny.I cant get the only girl Whom I don't want.Rest I can make any girl mine If I want." Austin said confidently glaring at Beth and Recce.

And by this The greatest egotistic guy in the world award goes to..Austin parker..
Was they really discussing about my Chance with Austin.Great when you have such great friends you don't need any outsiders to embarrass you.
Austin continued" Besides I guarantee I am more handsome and dashing than that guy so nothing to worry." Austin mentioned with a wink.

Wasn't this a little too much.I knew Austin was right .He was more Handsome and dashing then Mr Harshal. But I am surely not going to accept it.This will increase his ego to the size of universe.
The bell rang and every one hurried to their respective classes.It felt really nice to know Austin felt something for me which he is not ready to accept.Or why would he be jealous..??Right.

At least you are on right path Jenny.Keep going..
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Again thanks alot dear readers please keep on reading and supporting in same manner.