X- Project preparation (part 2)

I headed outside with my friends after the end of school. Austin was Lazily standing in the parking lot Luckily with a car this time.

It is then I realized that I had to go with Austin which meant I had to tell friends about this.

Oh God Save me

"Um Guys. I wanted to tell you something "I spoke with voice as small as possible. I just wish Beth didn't hear anything of this. But that was next to impossible as she was just beside me. They were just waiting for me to speak. Taking a deep breath I spoke"I am going with Austin today-"

With this said I was instantly interrupted by Bethin middle"What are you Insane?"

I tried to tell them Entire thing but was again cut by lice" Woohoo Second Date huh Jenny. Have Fun"

I don't know when they will stop interrupting me in middle. They didn't seemed to stop anytime soon so I just blurted out "I am just going for project purpose"

Luckily they did hear me

"Just project work?"Alice said with a sad tone.

Gosh this Girl seriously needs to stop making up stories in the mind. Before they could speak anything

I waved my friends goodbye and headed to his car ignoring the death glares of Beth.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my house, we need to crack this silly project. Remember?" He said kind of interested, which was kind of shocking.

Don't get me wrong but I had never thought a guy like Austin would actually care about homework, or a project. That's just unbelievable.

The drive to his home was damn silent. As we both were silent but the whole volcanos were boiling inside my body. The boy was driving as if there was no tomorrow. I tightly shut my eyes for my dear life. I don't understand why this Guy has to be always in so hurry?

He must have noticed my fear as he slowed down a little. It felt good and I relaxed a bit.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you by my drive." He said with a chuckle. I ignored him. After sometime he pulled in front of a beautiful house. House would not be proper word to describe sight in front of me. It was a fucking huge mansion.

The yard was beautiful with cleanly cut grass with blooming colorful flowers and amazing marble fountain in the middle. I turned at Austin and he was smiling at me. Yeah a genuine smile and not his signature smirk, the smile girls die for.

"So I see you like my house." He said molding his smile into smirk again.

"I wouldn't call it a house, it's a freaking mansion." He chuckled softly at my words.

"Come on, let's get you inside." Grabbing my hands he pulled me inside. His touch caused electricity to flow through my entire body. But he seemed to be not affected at all. Touching me is just normal for him but for me a whole bunch of butterflies dancing in my stomach. I shook my head to avoid the weird feeling.

His house was beautiful in and out. We were walking on spiral staircase, when we heard a sobbing of small boy.

"Whoa, is my little champ crying?" Austin asked rubbing tears from the boy's eyes softly "What happened?"

"I broke my favorite action man." The boy said between his sobs. I opened the door to see what was happening and I witnessed the school's douche mending his brother's action man. He seemed pretty cute with his brother. By the efforts he was putting to mend the toy, anyone could tell Austin loved his brother a lot which proved deep down inside a bad boy, there are feelings. I wonder why he likes to keep this bad boy image.