CHAPTER 13- NIGHT TOGETHER.

My eyes had turned  red eyes , make up was running a little, hair was total mess when I returned Home .My brain was ready to explode . one eye  was falling asleep, yawning all the time. I was looking  like a walking corpse.   I just madly wanted to hangout with my bed after such a long and Tiring Day.

                                                    I changed my clothes to comfortable PJ's as soon as I entered my room. 

Before sleeping Like always I checked the calender for any  submissions deadline.It was then I felt as if my brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Damn the Project on which Me and Austin were working was Due tomorrow  which clearly  meant today is only  day of our project completion and We have not yet completed even half of it.

   m  Why of all the Boys I had to be partnered with Austin?  Why God why it has to be always me?

I am so gonna murder Austin tomorrow for being so careless.

It took  all my might to ignore the calling of my bed and get the my cellphone from study desk.

"Crap" I muttered to myself as I checked time on cell.It was past Ten  already. I sighed. As that Idiot was not concerned about the project at all  I had to do it now all by myself.

God  Loves to Torture me Personally with Different tricks and Situations.Poor Me

 After such a long day thinking of the project completion saddened me.I don't know what I was going to prepare for this bloody project but I had to do something.Sadly I did cared about the Grades at such Evil time of Day Even. 

I gathered all the little energy inside me and with Heavy Eyes  sat on my desk and opened my laptop.I was very much engrossed in my project when I suddenly heard a tap on my window.

 My hand unconsciously tightened around the Pen in my hand . The constant sound of a window Tapping coming from behind me forced me to turn around, and my heart froze and my stomach turned icy as I saw a body outside the window. Fear clouded  my mind and adrenaline pumped through my veins.

 Oh my god is this a thief?What if he has A Gun?What if he Kills me?I don't want to Get killed so Early

My subconscious Mind started conversing inside my Head

My body started shaking.

Even though I was scared to death, I went closer to take a look at Window. I could hear my pulse beating in my ears. My teeth were chattering with Fear.Just when the fear was about to overcome me I heard a tap again and Someone calling my name.

Thief wont tap on window before robbing and he wont even know my Name even right.?

So there's no reason to panic I tried explaining my mind.

As I opened the window with shaking Hands, I froze in my tracks by seeing a person in front of me . At 11'o clock at night The Great Austin Parker  had came to my room that to by window .

God Why?Why this Guy has to be so difficult to understand?

Only Austin can do this.

"Have I rendered you speechless again by my good looks and Manly ways?" He said laughing.

I frowned suddenly.

"No , I have been rendered speechless by your stupidity."I retorted with anger and fear quite Visible in my voice.

"My stupidity? Really?Arent you the stupid to forget projects due date ?"Austin pointed out

So he remembered about the project.I was amazed by his words.Never in my dreams even I would have believed that jerk cared about studies and remembered about due dates more than me but actually he cared maybe way more than me, which was like another shocking thing for today.

Really strange.

"If this is your way of welcoming guests , I must say its pretty cool." He said dramatically.

It then struck to me he is still outside standing on a pipe in cold so I invited him inside.

I know things strike me pretty fast. I m so over talented. .

Note the sarcasm.

" You remembered about the project.? " I asked totally surprised.

" Just because I don't hide myself in a library forever like you people doesn't mean I don't care at all. For your kind information I get straight A's in all subjects ." He said in serious tone

This new Piece of Information made  My mouth literally hit the floor. I couldn't think of any  proper words in my Defense  as he was right I really spend my more than half day in library and freak out all the time for grades and he gets it so easily.Now I was really jealous about him.

"You are so clever." I stated in Low tone.

"You sound so surprised " He said raising his eyebrow.

" I didn't really thought you put much effort in the all this school stuff.." I said honestly.

" I don't." He shrugged " Its also a part of my charm you know its like one of my inbuilt talent.." He said playfully.

"Good.So Now we can complete this project Early and I can have little bit of sleep at least"I spoke happily

I was more than happy to see Austin here. At least now I didn't have to do the stupid project on my own. He really was not that bad.

"You can sit over here so you can see the screen " I said ignoring his cockiness and pointing towards the stool.

"My masculinity feels insulted by this." he said eying towards the stool weirdly."Besides it looks Weird"

"How can a stool be weird Austin?"I asked confused

"I don't know,but I definitely don't want to use stools"

"Well, then you can use bed or the Best option , floor" I said

"I will take bed." He said as he practically dove into unmade sheets.

And  literally started playing with my bed. "Your bed is so soft same as mine .and I love doing this all the Time ." He said practically jumping up and down.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth.

This boy is seriously childish.Which is kinda cute.Focus jenny he's here to complete the project.

"Stop lusting over my bed, we need to complete the project " I somewhat yelled which stopped him from doing childish activities.

Wow I didn't know I can be so dominating.I literally patted my back in my mind though for such rebellious work

For the next few hours we seriously worked on our project which was really strange I never knew Austin could be so serious for such a long time. I was very impressed by Austin's creative ideas and infinite knowledge. I have learn t a lot about him by this project , which is why fortunately or unfortunately I am attracted to him.

After a few hours Austin was wrapped in my comforter which was of baby pink color. That sight made me laugh . It was awesome.If I could I would have photo framed his photo with comforter He looked damn innocent. I suppressed my laugh as I didn't wanted to break his serious mood.

After few more hours of hard work on project ,the project was finally over.I bet over project was the best project among all.Which felt good since we had sacrificed our dear sleep for it.By now we both were half asleep .As I saved the project file Austin did a happy dance in front of me.

Oh my gosh my heart did a double flip. This guy never fails to amuse me.He always have something different in store.

I smiled whole heartedly at his stupidness.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guys sorrryyy for late updating....i m busy in my xam stuff....

Finnally reached 500 reads....I m sooooooooo happy....thanks guys for reading and supporting my book....your reads votes ands comments meant alot to me...

Thanks alotttt.....keep. reading and voting and comenting....