VI-Skipping school (Part1).

The irritating sound of the alarm brought me back in my world. It was then I realized that I slept for a total of seventeen hours.

Oh my Gosh. I was really tired yesterday.

Thinking about yesterday, I Instantly frowned. But then May be this is just the beginning of something worse as I still had a few more weeks to survive with that egotistic Austin. To make my day a little better I decided to ignore Austin totally, I mentally groaned and got ready for school. This is the most hectic part of my day.

As usual, I walked into school with my two totally opposite friends. They were fighting again which wasn't anything new but for once their topic of fight had changed from studies and parties to more stupid topic. Yeah you totally guessed it Right My friend, it was about Austin.

God seriously, I mean, why do they have to talk about him on the day I have decided to ignore him?

More Importantly Why do they even have to talk about him?

Just epic.

I tried ignoring them but being in middle of them both didn't help me at all. I was forced to listen to their stupid argument

"Don't you dare ignore the hottest guy in the world. You do know a good love story starts from heated fight Right? You have a chance of having a great love story Jenny; Grab it tightly with your both hands" Alice over dramatically said.

"Are you nuts? He is not dating material stay away from him." Beth protested. They were fighting as if he has proposed to me. I had started enjoying their little useless fight.

"Speak of a Devil and Devil is here."Beth spoke irritatedely didn't get for a minute about what she was speaking so I just stared at her with a blank face

"Look there he is now." Alice gushed, as she nudged me with unnecessary force.

I turned around in time to watch the gorgeous Austin Parker stood Like an Angel beside my locker.

"What the hell is he doing at your locker?" Beth slapped my shoulder lightly.

I nonchalantly replied, "Firstly how would I know that, I am Right beside you guys. And secondly why will he be waiting by my locker? He probably doesn't even know it's my locker."

"Why wouldn't he? Bad boys always like good girls and you my dear you are the best good girl ever. "Alice spoke dreamily.

I waved them goodbye and walked towards my locker. I forcibly tried to keep myself calm. All girls were literally glaring at me with jealously.

It's no big deal. He is just standing by my locker. It's not like he is on his knee proposing to me Idiots.

I walked swiftly towards my locker holding my books tight to my chest, hoping I don't trip over something, as I behave very weird when everyone's eyes are on me. I literally sometimes even trip over air when this amount of people stare at me. So I tried being Extra careful.

"What are you doing here?" I asked more rudely than intended. My question brought his attention towards me.

Oh Jesus! He looked really awesome with his innocent baby blue eyes.

Concentrate Jenny.

The next thing took me by utter surprise. He smirked and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the nearest exit.

"We are skipping today." He said excitedly taking me out of school as if I am his property.

Gosh is this Guy out of his mind?