AUSTIN'S POV-1

I thought it will be better to keep you updated with Austins thinking.So here is Austins point of view for you lovely readers.

The Austins pic on the left is my favourite pic....

Enjoy the chapter...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After that deadly incident, I never felt like using face book again .Just random posts and uploads.I had completely isolated myself from the outside world .I had limited my world to my two best friends and family. Though I spent much of my time with my friends only . By my such behavior others think that I show lot of attitude but its just my way of keeping myself away from getting closer to anyone.Because when some one near and dear to you leaves you the pain is really unbearable.

I know its not best way to live the life but it at least keeps you away from all the pain that comes up with being Happy all the Time.

I was now really tired of ups and Downs in My Life.So I was living my Life with No Feelings

I used to never send Friends requests to anyone back then even and I still don't still now. Of course for different reasons though.I never felt to talk with anyone after that incident.I was shown the real cruel face of World after that which wasn't really Good

' But jenny is exceptional case'.My Inner Mind Spoke Up

I don't know what was different about her but Everything about her screamed just Pure innocence which really attracts me towards her.She seems to be flawless and pure.She seemed everything I crave for.I had never in my entire lifetime felt in such way.This feeling was different but awesome.When she looked at me with her eyes I felt like I was lost in sea.This Girl was totally capturing my Heart

So Against my mind my heart decided to send her friend request.

I even liked her profile picture.Damn who wouldn't like such innocent cute photo..This Is totally not me.I Never Ever Like anyone's profile picture

My like resulted into little dagger from some of my girl followers.

Bloody good for nothing slut.Why they have to interfere so much in my life.Basically thats a price for Being Popular.
.I could feel my nerves tingling like being tickled with a small feather after sending the request.Gosh I have never being So Nervous in such a long Time

Whats happening to me?

I had literally glued my Eyes to screen waiting For Notifications

Somebody please Kill me before I do something Creepy

I heard a beeping sound of notification.I Instantly Jumped at the sound of Notification,I Felt rejoiced to see the notification that had occurred on my Laptop's screen. Jenny had accepted my friend request immediately which means she was on line.
It felt like my unexpected dream came true.Gosh I sound so Girly Now

I didn't wanted to sound desperate so I decided to harass her a little .Eventually chatting lightened So I decided to ask her what I wanted to ask her from quite sometime.

"Can we start over by becoming friends??"
There was no reply from her .I knew it she never wanted to be my friend.Why would she .?? I have always just harassed her.I was about to logout when my screen made a beeping sound.

Jenny:- Sounds good.
God just that two words brighten my mood like anything.I was happy beyond the level of expression.
To say I was shocked was a understatement .I was speechless, dumbfounded , overjoyed and all the adjective that represent surprise and happiness.I still couldn't believe that she would like to be my friend after our so much fights and Arguments.

So much affect of jenny on me was scaring me.She was trying to change the stone hearted Austin to soft hearted Austin that existed in the past.She was trying to bring out that Austin which is long time lost behind the shadows of past.

I always wanted to get over past but the past was in no mood to leave me alone.
I quickly logged off since I had silly dinner to attend .I got ready and went downstairs .

As bell rang I went to open the door with a smile.I was shocked to see Jenny in front of me.

Gosh.She looked like real angel from heaven without wings in her violet dress.I wish I could take her in my arms and keep her with me forever.
What was happening to me? Was I falling for her??

I vigorously shook My head to clear My thoughts.But Me Being Me I couldn't Get Enough of her

I was shamelessly drooling over her looks.To hide my expression I changed my smile to smirk.I could tell she was avoiding eye contact .The night was going to be full of fun..

To increase her awkwardness I embarrassed her a little in front of our parents.
I know I am evil but How could anyone miss blushing jenny
My plan totally worked .She looked more red and prettier when embarrassed.

At dinner we had little kicking fight.I was shocked when she kicked me back. .I never pegged Jenny to be mischievous kind of girl.The dinner was really funny.I was again being the playful ,funny Austin.

After dinner ,on mom insistence of showing her house I decided to show jenny backyard.The most pleasant place of our house.I had many good bad memories here which I was busy explaining her.When suddenly I heard a thud voice.I didn't understand what happened for sometime then I realized little jenny had dared to push me in water.Normally I would have turned to extreme red in anger but surprisingly I didn't fell angry In fact a small smile came on my lips.

Had water entered my brain or something.I was actually smiling like an idiot in water..

Whole time I was expecting jenny to speak about the project as today was the last day for completion but she had actually forget about it.

Can you believe jenny our Miss Nerd had forget something as important as project..
I smiled inwardly because now I had reason to visit jenny's house in the night.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guys still half Pov is Remaning....plz comment how you felt this chapter.Next chapter will be also in Austins POV..

Keep voting ...keep reding...wattpadersss.....thanks alottt for your support...