Dominating The Troublemaker

By DangerouslyShady

"Troublemaker" : a person who causes difficulties, distress, worry, etc., for others, especially one who does... More

Kissing The Troublemaker, A Mistake That Tasted So Good
The "1 Week" Behavior Gift
Date Night, And Early Morning Encounter
Dark Desires Suddenly Surfacing
The Locked Box Of Dark-Secrets
He Even Controls Me In My Dreams
Almost Is Never Enough
Bad-Girl Meet's Bad-Boy
My Guilty Pleasure
Being Claimed By His Box
Wanting What You Can't Have
The Troublemakers Making A Slow Comeback
Dinner With The Greys
One Step Forward, Two Steps Backwards
Ticking Time Bomb
Heart Shaped Necklace
Visiting The Family
The Letter
First Date, Feeling Like A Teenage Boy In Love
Supernova
Stress Kills
Taken By Adonis
Where Is Roxanne?
Déjà Vu And The Ultimate Betrayal
Unexpected Visitors
Mirror, Mirror, On His Wall...Who Is The Ugliest Of Them All?
Unexpected Assistance
Found
Troublemaker's Back, Safe and Sound
Announcements And Confessions
The Truth Can Be A Bitch
Heartbreak
Jailhouse Blues
A Sad Ending, But New Beginning
Here We Go Again
An Old Problem, Suddenly Begins A New One
Steel
War
The Video
Stay
Missed Call
Unexpected Visitor
The Emotional Decision
Goodbye My Love
Fate
Universe
Letting Go
Not The One
Sorry
Last Wishes
Black
Through The Eyes Of Young Boy

When The Controlling Heartbreaker Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker

105K 1.8K 411
By DangerouslyShady

® All Rights Reserved

When The Controlling Heartbreaker

Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker

"That is it!" Principal Griffin screamed furiously, while smashing his fist on to his desk. "You're expelled!"

There's only one reason why, for the third time I was being expelled from yet, another school. It all has to do with that one word I'm described as in every school that I've attended. A label that relentlessly follows me wherever I go, no matter how I've tried to escape it.

Troublemaker. Troublemaker. Troublemaker!

The name that originated from my eighth grade year, during Ms. Capers class, when I imprinted my fist on to her face. That wasn't entirely my fault either, if the bitch hadn't tested me by saying stuff like "You wouldn't hit a teacher," and "Stop acting like you're above me, impudent child" I would have never punched her. Saying I wouldn't do something is one thing, but calling me shameless is another.

So what was I to do? Stay there; be weak accept what she was saying or stand up for myself? However, that's not how she described it, instead that fucking cunt said the reason I punched her was for no reason except I hated her. Which was true just not the entire story.

Since then the title was impossible to escape, I hated when anyone thought they had any control over me when they didn't. The only thing in this world that can bring out that horrible part of me, the one thing people seem to revolve around.

Control.

After being expelled again, the harsh reality hit that no other school here would except me. So with no other choice me and my dad had to pack our bags then move to a town where his boss generously gave him another job. He didn't enjoy the idea of moving, but realized a fresh start was needed even for him.

Now I'm here. Mr. Black's class, 7th period.

His riveting profound jade eyes were penetrating into mine "Want to repeat that Ms. Grey?"

The class gasps at what he said then turned to me anticipating if I'd repeat the words that started this quarrel. Childish. I've never once did anything to please anyone but myself so the fact that these people I don't even know are acting like I'm putting on a show for them pisses me off.

To top it all off I have to deal with the first person to ever stand up to me for a comment I've said instead of sending me to the Principal to deal with me. Something that made me rage with fury. Then looking at that blissful smirk as if he got a kick out of this didn't help the ferocity inside me.

"Very well I figured-" He paused.

I banged my hand on the table, giving him a test of my medicine. "You don't tell me what to do, no one does." Every word I said tainted with truth.

Fuckers still smirking! What was so enjoyable about a student degrading you? His lips parted "Is that a so?"

Never have I ever seen someone stand up to me with such a nonchalant look as if what I had said was a joke between buddies. Regrettably there was something I hated even more than that attitude.

His looks.

My eyes have never seen someone so well crafted that it made me weak-kneed, the definition of illegally hot was this very man. Why he was wasted those looks on teaching was beyond me, such a shame.

"Yeah, you heard me. No one." Trying to pull off an aloof feel with my words.

With his hand he ran it through his dark tousled hair, trying to give it that bed-head effect, an effect that enticed me strongly. Then he walked down the isle of students, passing each one still possessing that delighted smirk.

Everyone stared at him, some to see what he would do or say to me, others because they were all immensely attracted to him and couldn't keep their eyes not pasted on him. Each step he took the classes eyes widened with suspense whereas me, my heart continued to skip beats.

Unexpectedly he placed both his hands on each side of my desk, bending down closer to me. Our eyes locked into each other's, his deep jade eyes were peering into mine trying to weaken me. He was successful.

Students were continuing to stare trying to see what would happen next. So did I, the curiosity struck me of what was he planning in that gorgeous head of his. Shit I didn't mean gorgeous, no I did.

Then leisurely he bent closer still staring "We'll see about that. You won't stand a chance against me." He said while having that smirk still plastered on his face.

I refrained myself from cursing by biting my tongue "No. You can't and never will stand a chance against me."

The entire class was shocked at my sudden snappy retort to him. Something that I'd do as well if I was in their position but even so it irritated me. Stop watching go on with your lives, have a conversation about the freaking weather. This wasn't that serious well at least not to me.

He backed away from me still beaming without even the slightest exposure of emotion other than pleasant bliss. What the hell is wrong with him?! It made my blood boil to see it yet still made my entire body weak from how alluring it was. I'm conflicted with two feelings.

*School Bell*

Students ran out of their seats with smiles on their face as well like they'd just finish a really intense show waiting for the next episode already. They were content with what they've seen and the look on their eyes showed it. Whispers were spreading like wildfire as they left saying stuff like 'Wow' and 'It was just getting good' all I could think was I'm not your entertainment!

I got up not trying to be late for a class on my first day but that asshole blocked my escape. Unconsciously I bit my lip while observing his body's masculine physique, everything screamed manly on his body. The tight black shirt he was wearing, which shouldn't ever be worn again at school, due to the fact that it revealed his broad chest, and thin waist.

On top of that his arm muscles were also exposed not huge but just enough to think what he did with those. Of course I tamed myself before reaching the lower half of him when remembering I was late popped in my head.

"Hey move I have class." I tried giving him the cold shoulder hoping it would work.

He didn't move. Instead he stood there studying me as if he'd never seen a human being before. "Say please." Mr. Black wrapped his arms around each other.

"Please? Like hell I'll ever give you that satisfaction!" I laughed loudly at the thought of me saying that.

"Say it."

"No."

"Then you're stuck here."

"Fu- Go away." I bit my tongue when I almost cursed at him.

"Give it up Grey it isn't going to work on me, I don't know how the people were in your last town but in this town, and class I'm in charge."

Hearing a man say stuff like I'm in charge made my spine-chill with excitement it made me remember how my ex-boyfriend Jimmy didn't try to have that control over me. No one ever did. This man though he exuded power something that I'd never encountered before. Something I hated, but was refreshing.

"In charged? Listen up you've never had a student like me I'm never going to listen to you." My left hand attempted to push him away, it made contact with his masculine chest which sent thousands of butterflies in my stomach sending shivers through me. Shit his chest is hard.

He chuckled "Enjoyed it?"

Did he catch that? Dammit! These mind games were messing with me. Not saying another word I paced off to the door ignoring whatever sparked over there. My hand could still feel the manliness of his chest which only made me want to run back and get expelled again this time for tonguing a teacher.

Roxanne stop thinking vulgar thoughts! He's your teacher for heaven's sake! I arrived in class to see the most heavenly woman on earth her entire being emitted contagious feelings of happiness. With her gentle smile, small physique, and golden curly hair. Mrs. Clark welcomed me with kindness which relieved me to know I wouldn't have a problem with her at all.

This class was nice, calm for me but I couldn't shake the feelings of touching him out of my head. It killed me to know that my body reacted different than my mind. I'm not giving the bastard the satisfaction of me having the hots for him...

*School Bell*

Class ended which meant the day did as well, thank the heavens for that, cause I need to go home and distract myself. She waved goodbye kindly which was weird since no teacher has ever smiled so happily at me.

Dad was waiting inside the car with a smile on his face as if something good had happened which kind of left me worried. I opened the door and hopped inside of the black truck with dad on the other end just smiling dandily. It made me giggle to see him looking like a psycho-path with smiling problems.

"Roxy I'm so proud of you, not one call! Not one!" He turned the key in the ignition starting the car.

That made sense my behaviour something he'd never seen me be on "Idiot." I said placing my feet up comfortably. Dad simmered down as we drove home, focusing on the road while trying to keep a conversation between us.

Suddenly he smiled "I'm dropping you off I have to go back to work they're throwing me a welcome party so I'll be late."

"Save me a drink." I teased.

"Okay one coke it is." He winked.

When I wasn't on dads bad side we were the best of friends joking around continuously. I'd always have fun when dad was happy and around instead of angry with me. My troublemaking ways made him the split personality person he is, plus the fact he is the only parent. It's conflicting to be him he had to be stern and strict but it just wasn't his personality.

Dad turned off the music once we arrived home kissing me on the forehead "See ya kiddo."

I got out of the car smiling at him "Peace."

He drove away without saying another word leaving me here alone then I remembered that I don't own a fucking key! Shit he was already down the street, quickly I ran towards the car but when I got close he drove away not noticing me and my screams due to the loud music.

Shit! I'm locked out. Exhausted from running I walked back home trying to recover my breath that was stolen from the run. What was I going to do? Wait here for several hours waiting for dad?

Arriving home I sat down at my doorstep, my head fell into my legs. Another idea popped in my head to call dad so I whipped out my phone calling him but it went straight to voicemail. DAD!

Why today!?

************

An hour later I was freezing as winds began to pick up, it was late fall heading to winter and damn was it cold. Playing with my phone was no distraction either, I tried to call my best friend Sammie from my old town but no answer. I'd realize it was already almost four all I wanted was to be in a nice warm house in my bed watching reruns of How I Met Your Mother.

Then a car drove up in front of my neighbors house, a neighbor I hadn't seen yet the only one I haven't seen. Everyone here was jolly people all of different ages, sadly there wasn't anyone my age which left me a tad lonely. No one hot either, at least in my crappy apartment all I did was look out the window to see guys ranging from 8's to 10's.

Gradually the door opened and my eyes quickly widened with shock to see who came out of the door.

Deep jade eyes made contact with mine.

====(AUTHOR'S NOTE)====

If you're new to Dominating The Troublemaker, then I welcome you to my story!

Hope you enjoy it, since I do work hard writing it, and because every writer wants you to enjoy their works I mean...why would I tell you "I hope you hated it...like seriously because it's crap." Lol.

Comment what you feel, vote to show me the love, and follow if you wanna' be my friend! ♥

See you around buddies! 'Till the next chapter!

Thanks guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452 76 41
"Did you take your crazy pill today? What did you do?" He asked in between coughs. "Forget all that. You'll be fine. Just keep breathing." **********...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
32K 1.8K 9
Harry Potter has lived for too long in a flat too old, but a major cash shortage has left him with nothing but a creak in his floorboards and a crapp...