Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Emilio 115
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Yuri 118

2.9K 146 53
By lov3_dontchang3

I stood across from Zyshaun in complete awe..... his lip was bleeding, his body was covered in scratch marks and hickies, both his knees had rug burn but he was still trying to go; this dudes stamina was ridiculous and also it made me want him even more but I had to resist. I walked past Zyshaun, careful not to make eye contact with him... to him that was like a sexual challenge and at this point I was too tired to keep going. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, thankfully tomorrow I could sleep on the plane; Zyshaun still wouldn't tell me where we were going but at this point I didn't even care anymore spending time with him was all I really asked for. As I stood in the mirror lining my beard up Zyshaun walked into the bathroom and smile, before I met Zyshaun I was always used to being in charge of everything... 'The Alpha' but I had never met a dude like Zyshaun Prater, no matter how hard he always asserted his will on me without even trying.

"You nervous Baby Boy?" Zyshaun said smiling at me through the mirror, I knew exactly what he was doing and I couldn't fall for is trap. "Man I'm not even thinking about messing with you so lose the attitude Baby Boy, look we gotta be at the airport in a couple hours so let's just knock this shower out so we can get a couple hours of sleep." Zyshaun said and instead of answer I walked back in the room and started rolling a blunt. For about fifteen minutes I thought he was going to come and force me in the shower with him, but once I was through smoking half of the blunt I walked back in the bathroom to find Zyshaun standing in the exact same spot looking at his watch.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at me with those deep brown eyes.

"I hate repeating myself, but even more so I hate when you don't listen......" Zyshaun said and that lion that was always inside of me got ready to pounce.

"YO Zyshaun you must got me fucked up I'm not scared of you and I really don't gotta listen to you if it has nothing to do with......" The next second my legs were around his waist and his lips were against my neck.

"You know why I hate when you don't listen Baby Boy? Because that shyt turns me on and I hate not being in control of my body...... you feel that." He said referring to his dick pushing against my ass. "It's like whenever I'm around you..... something happens to me." Zyshaun said quietly. His lips against my neck we're like silk and just from the smallest touch I found myself getting dizzy.

"Bro put me down....." I said trying to push him away, the look in his eyes told me he was pissed he really hated when I called him 'bro' but I had to let him know that no matter how tantalizing his words were he didn't control. Zyshaun smirked as he carried me to the shower and placed me under the cold water.

"Had you got in when I told you to Baby Boy the water wouldn't be cold......" Zyshaun said turning the shower to something a little more tolerable. His fingers traced the outline of my jaw and the intensity of his gaze scared me a little, just when the fuck did I let any nigga have the able to put a little bit of fear in my heart? His fingers moved down my neck to my chest, across both my nipples, down my abs until his hand closed around my dick and started stroking as his lips worked magic on my neck. "I want you to cum for me Baby Boy...... can you do that?" He asked biting down on my lips.

"Yeah..... fuck yeah....." I said feeling the familiar tingling in my toes and just as I got close....... he stopped.

"Nah not yet..... I want you to hold on to that nut until we get to our destination. Turn around so I can wash your back Baby Boy." Zyshaun said and my body betrayed me, by following his command without hesitation. Zyshaun washed me from head to toes and it was like he was trying to torture me with pleasure. "Bed....... we gotta get some sleep." Zyshaun said as we stepped out the shower and he started drying me off. Again my body betrayed me as I walked in a daze to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

Seventeen hours, three flights and a near miss with a little over zealous airport security guard who seemed a little too eager to give Zyshaun a cavity check..... we arrived to Fiji and I had to admit I was impressed, this place was beautiful and I didn't use that word often. But still we had reached our destination.

"Nah just a boat ride away...." Zyshaun said as he led me to a boat that looked like it had seen better days. I looked at him as he got in and looked at me..... I took a deep breath and said fuck it, I got in and thirty minutes later we were pulling up to an island off the coast. "Welcome to Saint Trinity Island....." Zyshaun said smiling as I took in the massive mansion.

Saint Trinity Island

"NIGGA YOU GOT AN ISLAND!!!" I asked both excited and a little pissed.

"Well yeah..... one of my business associates got into a little financial problems and need to get rid of a few things and I couldn't pass this up, I found out about it while I was in Dubai and I was thinking we could bring the entire family here at the end of the summer....... but I wanted you to be the first to see it. Come on let me show you around." Zyshaun said taking my hand. Every inch of the outside of this place was breathtaking......

"So you had these nice ass boats here and you made me get on the raggedy piece of shyt?" I asked looking at him.

"I wanted to see if you trusted me and you did, I could see it in your eyes that you weren't feeling it but you still got on and trusted that I would keep you safe. Now let's go look on the inside, it's even better." Zyshaun said and he was a man of his word,  this place was so big that everyone could fit in here and not be all up on each other. "Come on I got somewhere I think you're really going to like." He said leading me to a door off to the side, we walked down some stairs before coming to a  long hall with three doors. "Pick one...." He said and I chose the door furthest from the stairs, Zyshaun lead me into the room and I felt my heart rate start to pick up, we were completely surround by water, like there were fish swimming over my head.

Yuri's Room

"This.... this glass isn't going to break is it?" I asked looking around.

"Nah Baby Boy..... you could set off like ten grenades in here and the glass won't even crack. Do you really think I would bring you down here if I thought for a second I was putting you in any type of danger? Go ahead and look around, there are three rooms in this house that are underwater and I knew you would want one, Saint most definitely is going to claim one of the other ones..... Trinity, there's no way in hell I'm getting him to sleep down here." Zyshaun said laughing,  I started looking around and even though the room was simple, it was peaceful. I turned around to face Zyshaun and he was standing there completely naked.

"Damn......" I said and instantly started pulling my clothes off. For a second I was expecting Zyshaun to be his usual aggressive self, but he moved a lot slower; pulling me to the bed and gently kissing my neck from down to my ass...... he moved his tongue like a snake across my ass causing my whole body to tremble. I started to reach for my dick but he pushed my hand away.

"Nah Yuri.... this tongue is going to make you nut, not your hand. Sit back and let your man take care of you, this trip is all about you." He said spreading my ass and shoving his tongue deep inside me, if Zyshaun Prater was nothing else he was a pro at eating ass, five minutes in I was grabbing the sheets as he took my body to the moon. Every cell in my body was ready to bust and just as I was about a second away from lift off he stopped......"You know on second thought, I think I want my dick to make you nut." Zyshaun said licking his lips.

"YO I don't care what you use just stop playing with me....." I said quietly. Zyshaun knew he had me right where he wanted me and the fact that I was begging seemed to stroke his ego even more.

"I got you Baby Boy." He said slowly pushing his dick inside me, his strokes were slow and measured, his eyes full of nothing but love, his touch was both gentle and rough..... and me I was gone, I knew at that moment that if god forbid me and Zyshaun split there was no man on the planet that could ever come close to him; I was head over heels in love with him and I knew the feeling was mutual from him. He fuc.... made love to me until the water had turned from light blue to a bluish orange. "Cum for me Yuri......" Zyshaun said and the nut I had been holding back for about two days came shooting out covering both of us.

"FUCK!!!" I said as I felt Zyshaun cumming inside of me at the exact same moment. We laid there trying to catch our breaths and Zyshaun smiled; I nutted so much a little got on my chin and Zyshaun being the freak that he was used his tongue to move it to my mouth.

"Get some rest Baby Boy, I'll clean up and make you something to eat." Zyshaun said kissing me again, my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.........

I woke up hours later looking around for Zyshaun, but he wasn't here I knew it would take forever to look around this house but thankfully when I walked into the kitchen I saw him standing outside on the bridge looking up at the stars. I walked out to him still naked and he didn't even look back it was like he knew I was there.

"What do you want Baby Boy?" He asked but it wasn't like he was asking why I was there, it was more like he wanted to take me shopping or something. "I mean you got hella money, but there's gotta be something you want that I'm not giving you......" He said quietly.

"I wanna go to college....." I said not really sure where that came from but it was something I've always wanted but never had the courage to say out loud. "Like I really wanna get to the point where I don't have to worry about what would happen to me if my album doesn't sell, I wanna have something to fall back on, something that can help me build my own empire." I said waiting for him to laugh at me.

"Take all the time you need Yuri, I want you to have everything you always wanted...... and I could hear it in your voice, you should never be afraid to tell me your dreams. I love you too much to ever tell you that you can't do anything you set your mind to, I believe in you Baby Boy." Zyshaun said looking at me and smiling, I walked over to him and he pulled me into his arms. We stood outside just talking under the stars until the sun came up and for me life could be any better than it was right now........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 12.4K 35
Zero was a football hero. A bachelor. A presumed ladies man. The last thing he expected during his retirement from a dazzling football career was hi...
16.3K 198 7
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...
224K 3.8K 15
dont wanna spoil anything so just read the story for the infro...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.7M 188K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...