Alliance// SOA FANFIC

By Sarah_Knight_

I own nothing pertaining to SOA i only own my own characters. Can two of the biggest Motorcycle clubs come t... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Just Business
Chapter Two: Deadly Secrets
Chapter Three: Aftermath
Chapter Four:A Broken Queen
Chapter Five:Eye For An Eye
Chapter Six: Letters From The Heart
Chapter Seven: Confessions
Chapter Eight: Skeletons
Chapter Nine: Strange Emotions
Chapter Ten:A Shattered Wall
Chapter Eleven: Trust Noone
Chapter Twelve: Release Day
Chapter Thirteen: Snake in the grass
Chapter Fifteen: A Snag In The Fairytale
Chapter Sixteen: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter Seventeen:The Truth Comes Out
Chapter Eighteen:Healing The Past
Chapter Nineteen:The Start Of a New Life
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen: Stepping Down

4.2K 116 27
By Sarah_Knight_

HEY GUYS!!! First i wanna say thank you to all my readers and for all your amazing votes and feedback, I love knowing you guys are enjoying this since i love writing it! Sorry this update took a while I was working LONG hours all week, but I found the time finally to write! Hope you enjoy

"I cannot believe you kept me in the dark." Jax said as he closed the door to Abels room, his voice low as to not wake his son. He was furious at Eva, but wanted to be sensitive in the fact that she had just shot her best friend.

"I had to Jax, had you had ANY thought that is was Luke—you would have killed him and that was my job. I am the president of my MC; I have to carry out fate of the men!" Eva said as she walked back into the bedroom, her hand reaching behind her for the zipper to her dress.

"So, what if I had killed him, he tried to kill you!" Jax argued, the door shutting behind him as he watched Eva slip from her black dress, the image of her half naked body making it very hard for him to be angry at her.

"And I took care of it." Eva said with a sly smile as she turned around and placed her hands on her hips. "Can we finish this in the shower, please?" Eva winked as she reached behind her to slip off her bra as she walked into the bathroom.

Jax smiled and slipped his shirt over his head, not needing to be asked twice to join his beautiful wife in the shower. Both took their anger out on each other, the sex rough and hard as Eva spent most of the time with her back against the tiled wall, her arms wrapped tight around Jax.

That night Eva laid awake, tears rolling down her cheeks as it all came crashing down on her. She had killed Luke, her best friend for almost a decade, and she had done it so mercilessly. She knew that becoming president would change her, but she never thought it would tear at her moral fiber.

She slipped from the bed, throwing on some panties and one of Jax's white shirts before walking out of the room. Her mind and heart were heavy, and both for far different reasons. She had been keeping a secret from Jax, a secret that she knew would rock their marriage.

Two month ago, she had received a letter from her charter that her marriage to Jax was illegal based on the conflict of interests in the clubs. They had options of combining clubs, Eva stepping down, or divorcing. Eva knew full well the Renegades were not going join SAMCRO and vice versa, and stepping down was something she didn't think she wanted.

Eva didn't want to divorce either, which left her in a shitty place. She knew the moment she told Jax he was going to tell her to step down, and leave the Renegades, but that was her family. Her last connection to her father and the everything he stood for. She knew that time was running short and she had to decide by the end of the week, which meant she had just seven days to rearrange her life.

"Man, pops, I wish you were here." She whispered as she rested her head on the back of the couch, sleeping finally entering her body, sleep she didn't realize she needed.

                                                                                ***

Jax woke up to the sound of Abel playing down the hall, Gemma's voice in the distance. He furrowed his brow as he saw Eva wasn't in bed, and her cut and helmet were missing. He got up and got dressed, confused as to why Eva would just leave and not tell him where she was going.

"Morning, darlin." Gemma said casually as he walked by her to Abel. He picked up his son and hugged him close, not wanting to miss anymore precious moments with him. He barely recognized his son, but he knew full well that it was his doing that got him and his men in prison.

"Where is Eva?" Jax asked as he walked over to pour some coffee, his mind trying to think if Eva had said anything about leaving that morning. Jax hated being left in the dark, and Eva knew that.

"I don't know, she called me and asked me to stay with Abel but once I got here she took off. Left her phone on the table, and none of the guys know where she went." Gemma said as she made a funny face at Abel, knowing that her son was worried.

"I can't think of a single place she could have gone, and no one has seen her?" Jax asked as he set Abel down to play with his toys. Jax racked his brain, knowing that last night was still heavy on Eva's mind. He feared that it was becoming too much for her, and that the rank of President was eating away at her.

"I gotta see if I can find her, I don't like being in the dark, not now anyways." Jax said as he slipped on his shoes and hugged Abel tight once more. He slipped on his cut and gloves, fastening his helmet as he kicked his leg over his bike. He was about to start his bike when Opie and Chib's rolled up, with Big poppa, all of them looking worried.

"What's up?" Jax asked as the men approached him, his mind thinking the worst of the worst. His heart couldn't handle more bad news, and he knew he was on the edge as it was. "You guys know where Eva went?"

"Eva rode out of Charming this morning, back to L.A." Opie said, knowing the news was gonna anger his friend. Opie didn't like knowing things that Jax didn't, especially since it was about his Old Lady.

"What! Why?" Jax yelled as he stood, his hands balled into fists as his stomach began to churn. He didn't think Eva would do something so underhanded, to just leave him after all they had said and done. Jax tried to think if there was anything he could have said or done that had driven her out, his mind going blank.

"Last week she got a notice from the Charter, your marriage is illegal, Jax." Big poppa said, another blow to Jax as he sat down and slipped off his helmet. Another secret, Eva had failed to mention.

"Cause of the conflict of interest, shit—I knew this was gonna be an issue, but I figured she took care of it." Jax said as he slipped a cigarette into his mouth, his mind now racing out of control. Eva was her own woman, and he wasn't the type of man to keep a leash on his woman, but a simple note would have made him feel more at ease.

"She went to see Pops man, he is buried outside of San Francisco, but she also said she needed to take care of business." Big Poppa said as he stuck a joint in his lips, Jax feeling hurt by the fact that he had been left out of her little plan.

"And she couldn't tell me? What the fuck is goin on?" Jax asked as he stood from his bike, anger all over his face as Big Poppa stepped back. He knew better than to challenge Jax Teller, the last thing he wanted as his name on a headstone.

"I don't know man, all we know is that she rushed out early this morning—she looked nervous." Opie said, knowing that the more he talked the more turmoil it sent into his friend's mind. Jax sighed and stomped out his cigarette butt, knowing that he could never catch up to Eva on the road, and even if he did what would he say.

"I guess I have no fuckin choice but to wait." He said, his mind going over the worst-case scenario. His wife had just taken off with no notices and no explanation, so his mind knew this wasn't good, but he had a small hope that everything would resolve itself.

                                                                                     ****

Eva carried her father's leather jacket across the small graveyard, her arms clutching it as if it was her last hope at life. She knew that what she was doing was selfish, but she had to talk to her father before she made her choice. A choice that to her was already made, it had been made the moment Jax walked from that prison.

She stopped in front of his grave, looking over the black glossy headstone that held her father's name and life dates. She brushed some leaves from the bottom and laid his jacket over the top, tears already filling her eyes as she thought of what to say.

"You lied to me Daddy, you told me that Jax teller was nothing but a liar and a cheat. You forgot to mention what a great man he was, or how loving he could be. You didn't tell me how perfect we were together, or how perfect he was for me. You let your own selfish pride get in the way of what Jax and I could have had in the past, and because of that things are so fucked up." She started, her hand wiping away a few stray tears and fell down her neck.

"I suppose however it was you just trying to protect me, and I forgive you for that. I also forgive you for not telling me that you—were just my uncle and not my real father." Eva breathed as she remembered finding her birth certificate when she had cleaned out her fathers home.

 "I always wondered why we never really looked alike, and I always felt that feeling in my heart that something was missing. You had your reasons to hide the truth and I accept that now, I won't dwell on it anymore. I also came here today to tell you, that I am leaving the MC. I know this may come as a shock since it has been my blood and driving force since I was a child, but I have to step down. I am stepping down and out to be with the man I love and I am not looking back. I'm giving up this life of crime to have the life I feel I deserve, Daddy. I am giving the club to the man that I know will run it with the same values as you, however the grudge that you held so dear is over daddy. I'm not the same woman I was and I don't want to be. I killed my best friend last night to uphold the fucking club rules, and I must live with that the rest of my life. I don't want this life anymore daddy, I can't do this anymore I hope you understand that. I am Jax's wife and that is the only title I need now, not president, or ruthless leader." Eva said, her sobs preventing her from continuing. She took out her knife and cut the patches from her worn out brown leather jacket before placing them at the bottom of his headstone.

"These always meant more to you, than to me—I want you to have them. I want you to know that I love you and I want to thank you for what you did for me. I also hope you understand that this will be my last visit, since my family and my life is now in Charming." She said as she bent down and rested her head against his headstone, her heart racing as she felt a great weight lifting off her shoulders. "Goodbye, Pops—I love you." Eva said before walking off, the worst part of herself left forever in the graveyard.

   A/N So sorry its slightly short, longer chapter next time! So who do you think is Eva's father? Will she find out? What will Jax and the Renegades think of her choice?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 46
| Jax Teller x OC - completed | Fast cars, drugs of any kind, a criminal life - all of this can give anyone the adrenaline rush they're craving; but...
76.3K 1.4K 24
Jax and Dallas have been best friends since they were little, but what happens when someone crosses the line of friendship and something terrible hap...
15.2K 385 25
"I was in the winter of my life And the men I met along the road were my only summer At night I fell asleep with visions of myself dancing and laughi...
345K 5.5K 51
"You know if someone told me 8 years ago that I would be right here with you , I wouldn't have believed it" "And why's that?" "Because you are so o...