Homecoming Pt.4

By lov3_dontchang3

The final chapter in the Homecoming Series.............. More

Homecoming Pt.4 Intro
Devin 1
Zyshaun 2
Marcus 3
Enzo 4
Khalil 5
Noah 6
Legacy 7
Khalil 8
Julius 9
Devin 10
Young Mon 11
Marcus 12
Blaze 13
Legacy 14
Devin 15
Marcus 16
Enzo 17
Zyshaun 18
Khalil 19
Iman 20
Noah 21
Devin 22
Zyshaun 23
Legacy 24
Marcus 25
Toussaint 26
Khalil 27
Marcus 28
Nico 29
Enzo 30
Devin 31
Blaze 32
Marcus 33
Legacy 34
Khalil 35
Zyshaun 36
Noah 37
Toussaint 38
Khalil 39
Dominique 40
Devin 41
Enzo 42
Noah 43
Zyshaun 44
Legacy 45
Toussaint 46
Marcus 47
Devin 48
Cadence 49
Tonya 50
Mama Angela 51
Khalil 52
Sa'vion 53
Zyshaun 54
Dominique 55
Blaze 56
Toussaint 57
Noah 58
Marcus 59
Devin 60
Cam 61
Liberty 62
Enzo 63
Khalil 64
Zyshaun 65
Devin 66
Noah 67
Legacy 68
Toussaint 69
Cam 70
Sa'vion 71
Will 72
Dominique 73
Emilio 74
Alex 75
Devin 76
Khalil 77
Marcus 78
Khalil 79
Zyshaun 80
Mario 81
Toussaint 82
Enzo 83
Blaze 84
Devin 85
Marcus 86
Legacy 87
Iman 88
Cam 89
Noah 90
Marcus 91
Yuri 92
Khalil 93
Zyshaun 94
Devin 95
Toussaint 96
Dominique 97
Enzo 98
Alex 99
Cam 100
Dominique 101
Marsean 102
Marcus 103
Zyshaun 104
Cam 105
Khalil 106
Enzo 107
Devin 108
Toussaint 109
Legacy 110
Marcus 111
Noah 112
Khalil 113
Dominique 114
Devin and Blaze 116
Mario 117
Yuri 118
Noah 119
Enzo 120
Blaze 121
Khalil 122
Zyshaun 123
Noah 124
Cam 125
Toussaint 126
Khalil 127
Zyshaun 128
Enzo 129
Marcus 130
Yuri 131
Noah 132
Legacy 133
Toussaint 134
Khalil 135
Epilogue 1: Mama Angela
Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice
Epilogue 3: Sa'vion
Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence
Epilogue 5: Yuri
Epilogue 6: Blaze
Epilogue 7: Dominique
Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean
Epilogue 9: Cam
Epilogue 10: Legacy
Epilogue 11: Zyshaun
Epilogue 12: Enzo
Epilogue 13: Devin
Epilogue 14: Marcus
Epilogue 15: Khalil
Spinoff Character Synopsis
Chapter 1: The Perfect Son
Chapter 2: The Forgotten Son
Chapter 3: Both Sides of the Fence
Chapter 4: The Man with the Plan
Chapter 5: The Boy with the Secret
Chapter 6: The Artist
Chapter 7: The One Who Got Away
Chapter 8: The Reunion
Chapter 9: The Man Who Would Be King
Chapter 10: The Father To Be?
Open Discussion

Emilio 115

2.5K 129 30
By lov3_dontchang3

Cam's plan for the bachelor party consisted of three phases, Phase One was to get Devin and Blaze sloppy drunk. That required a lot of work, more than I would've expected because even though they were getting married in two days  Devin said he wanted a clear head because of his bad luck with wedding. But Cam wasn't taking no for an answer, so he got all of Devin's brothers, Will, Alejandro, Seven, Ramone and Shoo Shoo to basically kidnap him and Blaze and bring them to  Zyshaun's club. I'm not sure where all these people came from but the entire place was packed and there were even more people out on the street trying to get in, Cam went all out; he had turned the street that Zyshaun's club was on into a big ass block/ foam party. I kept expecting for something to pop off but for the most part everything went smoothly, I walked around the club trying to find Cam since he was the one running the show and there was no surprise that he was basically force feeding his brother and soon to be brother in law tequila shots.

"Ayy Cam can I talk to you real quick." I said as he hand Devin yet another shot, Cam nodded and we walked to Zyshaun's office since that was the only place we could hear each other speak. "I talked to Zyshaun and he said everything is ready for Phase Three of your pl......"

"Cam we got an issue, your brother is about to kill this bitch that keeps trying to get into the club with her ratchet ass friends. I haven't told Devin because I don't wanna mess up his night." The head of security said waiting for answers.

"Y'all are getting paid a lot of money to make sure my brother has the best night possible, I'm sure y'all can get rid of a bunch of welfare queens." Cam said and the dude looked a little embarrassed. "You know what I'll handle it." Cam said walking out and I followed him out front where Khalil and Dominique were holding Sa'vion back and it was very clear he was drunk.

"I'm good Khalil, I just wanna slap this bitch really quick." Sa'vion said trying to get to the main chick who kept taunting him, I guess that was his son's mom.... yeah they could deal with what. As I walked back inside Devin and Blaze were making their way through the crowd.

"Where y'all going?" I asked nervously.

"We're going home this was fun but we kinda wanna chill at home." Blaze said and I started to panic, we still had a few more surprises lined up and they couldn't leave just yet.

"Hold up don't leave just yet..... I think Cam has something he wants to give y'all. Just give me a few minutes to go find him." I said walking away quickly.

"BITCH THAT'S WHY DEVIN GOT BETTER DICK THAN YOU!!!!" Kylan's mom said as she was being pulled away, Sa'vion let off a string of insults that even made me feel like I needed to go to the nearest church and get baptized.

"Ayy Cam, Devin and Blaze are trying to leave, I probably bought you a few minutes to convince them to stay......" I said looking around.

"Fuck..... aight, look I'm going to start getting everything set up for Phase Two. Once they sit down and start watching the show give it about fifteen minutes then you can head to the hotel for Phase Three." Cam said walking away shaking his head. I decided to go sit by the bar since Yuri and Ramone were probably about to perform.

"Ayy let me get a double shot of Henny, no ice....." A deep southern drawl said from behind me, I turned and saw that dude Justice standing there and I had to admit he was sexy as fuck; he looked innocent but with a hint of troublemaker. I must've been staring because he shuffled around a little bit before recovering. "I got something on my face?" He asked smirking.

"Nah I'm just a little buzzed... don't mind me." I must've been staring again because he just started laughing then sat next to me. We ended up talking throughout the performance and Justice was coo as fuck, we were about to start getting deep when his phone started ringing; Justice sat there and I watched his face go from a smile to pure anger.

"Are you serious? Aight look I'll be....... nigga you heard what the fuck I said, just wait for me to get down there, don't do anything stupid." He said hanging up. "Sorry about that.... look I gotta go find Domo." He said jumping up and pushing his way through the crowd.

"There you are, Devin is ready to go, so are you sure you wanna do this?" Cam asked walking over to me.

"Yeah this can be considered my wedding/ slash going away present...... just make sure they come because I would hate to be stood up." I said smirking after I dapped Cam up and started walking out, I noticed Dominique and Justice having a heated conversation I'm not going to lie I was slightly curious about what they were talking about but I had somewhere to be and it wasn't any of my business but still they both look a little uneasy about something...............

I was nervous, even more nervous than the first time because at least then we had planned it out but this was a surprise, one last hoorah before they made a life commitment to each other. Phase Three of Cam's plan (or Phase Threesome as Legacy liked to call it) was exactly that a threesome............ I sat on the couch waiting for them to show up, when an hour later I heard the door opening. Devin and Blaze stumbled inside damn near trying to rip each other's clothes off, I stood there watching and for a second I thought they weren't going to notice me at all until me and Blaze's eyes connected.

"Devin....." Blaze said motioning his head towards me, Devin turned and for a second he seemed confused, the he smirked slightly before turning to Blaze. "Cam...." They said together before resuming their kiss and for a second I thought I was going to get left out until Blaze reached out his hand and pulled me closer. He pushed me and Devin's heads together and watched us kiss for a few seconds before taking his clothes off, once he was fully undressed he pulled me away from Devin and started kissing me while Devin took his clothes off.

"Couch......" Devin said pulling both of us with him and within seconds, I was leaning over the couch while both Devin and Blaze ate my ass. I grabbed a pillow as one of them (I'm not sure which one) moved to my dick and started sucking at a slow torturous pace.

"Ahh fuck....." I said turning to get better view just when it was getting good they both stopped and started kissing passionately.......

Next moved around an sat on the couch next to each other and slowly started stroking there dicks; Devin's lighter than the rest of his body and thick as fuck, Blaze's long thick and darker than his deep chocolate skin complexion. It was hard to choose between them so I went for both....... It was the best of both worlds; Blaze was more aggressive fucking my mouth with any regards for my throat, Devin was more controlled slowly fucking my mouth slow and sensually.

"You got some condoms?" Blaze asked and I pointed to the table, while focusing my attention on Devin's dick, I felt Blaze move behind me and I braced myself for the feeling of his dick. "Relax I know what I'm....." Devin leaned forward and started kissing him again just as the head of Blaze's dick entered me. I don't know what was going on Devin was usually the aggressor and Blaze the passionate one but tonight it seemed as if they reversed roles, but I was complaining even as Blaze went crazy on my ass.

"Damn Tori.... chill." Devin said lustfully, he seemed to be entertained by the Blaze's aggression. My fingernails dug into Devin's thigh and went to work on his dick getting it nice and wet. "Fuck...." Devin moaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he was close to busting and he knew it, so Devin jumped up, moved behind Blaze and started I could feel Devin pushing himself against Blaze which caused his to push his dick further in me......

Devin fucked Blaze, while Blaze fucked me; the room became extremely hot as they alternate between fucking me and fucking each other. I finally got some rest while Devin picked Blaze up and stared fucking him while standing up, Blaze wrapped his arms around Devin's neck, kissing and sucking every inch of Devin's neck and face.

"Emilio get over here......" Devin commanded and I walked over to them as Devin placed Blaze on the couch. "Ride his dick...." He said forcefully. I climb on top of Blaze and slowly started riding his dick, I felt Devin's tongue moving all around my ass and Blaze's dick as he met me stroke for stroke.

"Devin....." Blaze said passionately.

"I know baby, I got this......." Devin said and I felt his fingers move inside of my spreading my ass to it's limits. "Don't move...." Devin whispered in my ear as I felt his thick dick fighting it's way inside of me.... I knew then I was in for a long and pleasurable night...... After about three hours they were laying on the couch kissing each other gently and staring into each others eyes, I knew then it was my time to leave. Devin and Blaze didn't even looked up as I made my way to the shower, even after I was finished they were in the same spot kissing each other passionately and staring into each others eyes. As I walked out I looked back one more time and Blaze laid across Devin's chest while Devin rubbed his back and ass...... I smirked before leaving knowing that they would be alright, a lot of people's relationship couldn't survive half the stuff they've been through but they were stronger because of it.

"Emilio........" Someone said from behind me, I turned around as Cam walked up to me. "They in there?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure they wanna be left alone." I said smirking, Cam sighed and I saw something in his eyes that I recognized as worry. "Is everything okay?" I asked and Cam forced a smile.

"Yeah everything is good, look it's late or early so I'll see you at the wedding." Cam said walking away, as I walked down the hall to my room I heard a lot of yelling coming from the room Zyshaun was staying in.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IF HE'S ONLY BEEN VISITING HIS FAMILY!!!! I WANT EYES ON HIM AT ALL TIMES, EVEN WHEN HE'S TAKING A SHIT AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF NICO GETS ANYWHERE NEAR ANYONE IN MY FAMILY........" Zyshaun yelled and he didn't need to finish his threat because everyone knew how creative Zyshaun could get when he was feeling vindictive.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 25.5K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
26.8K 1.1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
3.4K 253 9
I'll edit later
199K 6.1K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."