Royalty (narry au) (PART 2 CO...

By letnarrylove

{PART 2 COMING SOON} Harry is a prince. His mother is the queen. You get the idea. He goes to school like a n... More

Royalty (narry au)
Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
COVER
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Epilogue.
an important note
another note (im sorry but read)
Part Two
hi :)
i'm back & here's a look at my 2019

Chapter nine.

7.9K 364 298
By letnarrylove

Harry's POV

The paps.

They found me. They really found me.

"Prince! Look this way!" One yelled as they snapped a picture. I kept my head down, ignoring everything they were saying.

"Prince Harold, are you dating Prince Zayn?"

"Why did you trash channel 67?"

"Prince Harold!"

"Prince Harold!"

"Prince Harold!"

I made my way to the car and shooed them all away. Well, that was roughly unexpected. How did they possibly find me here? Stalker, much?

When I got home the house was dead silent. And I mean dead silent. Not one sound. No. Not one.

"Mum?" I asked. No answer.

"Father?" No answer.

"Somebody?" No answer.

I heard something drop in the kitchen and I froze. My heart pounded. I slowly crept to the kitchen and turned the lights on.

A camera, one that looked like the one channel 67 had, sat on the counter. My legs were shaking. Curiosity took over me, so I walked over to it. My fingers ran down the sides of the cold object, making me shiver.

The camera was on, and a video was placed on the screen. I glued my eyes to it.

At the beginning, it showed a knife, with the letters, K H, engraved on one side of it. A woman with her face covered appeared on the video.

In blood she wrote the letters, K H.
The video ended and I let out a breath.

"I will get my revenge, Prince." A voice said behind me. I jumped and turned around to see a woman. The same woman as on the video.

"It might be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year..but I will get my revenge." She said evilly. My body was shaking as I stared into her eyes. They were tinted with red, and that scared me.

W-W-Who are y-y-you?" I asked.

"Your worse nightmare." She winked at me and walked closer. My body was frozen, and I couldn't find it in me to move away from the strange lady.

"Where are m-my parents?" I asked.

"They went out shopping. Lucky for me, they left the window unlocked." She walked closer.

"Why..why..why do you want revenge? What..did I do?" I asked, swallowing the lump in my throat.

She laughed as if it was obvious. "You don't know?" I shook my head. She laughed again. "You broke my son's heart." I gave her a confused look.

"Uh..uh..do I know your son?" She laughed again. What's so funny?

"Niall Horan. You broke his heart." My eyes widened and the pounding of my heart increased.

"Niall Horan? I-I didn't break his heart.." My voice was quiet. She walked even closer and narrowed her eyes at me. Her hands grabbed my wrist and she pinned me against the wall.

"You broke his heart. Are you blind?" She asked while her grip on my wrists tightened, making me wince.

"N-No. I didn't break his-"

"Shut up!" She slapped my face and I quickly closed my mouth.

"He loves you, yet you don't even notice." She grumbled.

"Niall is straight. We're just friends."

"Niall is bisexual. And he wishes you were more than friends. He has a crush on you, but you said yes to Zayn's question. You broke Niall's heart."

"But I don't feel the same-"

"No shit! You broke his heart, and I will get revenge." The lady released her grip. I watched her grab a marker from her pocket and write the same two letters, K H, on my wrist.

"I-I didn't mean to break his heart. I-I didn't know he felt that way, honestly. Can't I talk to him about it? I love Zayn..Niall is a friend. He can find another guy."

"No. I don't want you talking to him. Stay away from him." She answered. "And if you don't..well, you get the point."

"How does Niall even know?"

"He doesn't, but he soon will. Be careful Styles, for I will come back." She grabbed the camera and left my house.

Immediately, I washed the letters off my wrist thinking it was some kind of curse.

My mum and father still weren't home, so I started worrying.

I waited 20 more minutes. They still weren't there. My own house was started to scare me. I want to go back to Zayn's house. I want his comfort that he offered me.

My feet carried me back to the car. I didn't care if the paps were waiting for me there, I just wanted to be with someone. I wanted to be away from my home.

I started the car and pushed on the gas, driving faster than I really should be. When I got to his house, I felt relief wash over me.

I ran to the front door and gave it a couple knocks.

This time, Zayn's mum answered the door. I felt tears come to my eyes. Slowly, they began pouring out.

"Harry? Are you crying? What's wrong?" She asked.

"I need Zayn." I said.

"Come in. I'll go get him, okay?" I nodded and wiped my eyes that were now full of tears.

"Zayn!! Come down here!!" His mum yelled. I heard him sprint down stairs.

"What do you need?" He asked. I watched his mum point over to me.

"Harry? What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked, walking over to me. I jumped up and embraced him into a hug.

"I'll explain later..I..I..just need you." I whispered into his chest.

"Alright. Let's just go up to my room, okay?" I nodded and he picked me up, bridal-style, carrying me to his room.

Zayn placed me on his bed and sat down beside me. I curled into his chest and placed my head right where his heart would be. The room was silent. All I could hear was Zayn's steady heart beat and his breathing.

Every now and then, he would place soothing kisses on my forehead. I enjoyed his company. I tilted my head to look up at him.

"Zayn?" I asked.

"Yes?" He answered. I bit my lip.

"Can I tell you what happened?"

"Of course." We both sat up, our legs entwined together.

"Well.." I told him everything. Every single detail. By the end of it, I was flooding his room with tears.

"Shhh..it's okay.." He assured.

"Can I stay with you? I don't want to stay in my house alone.."

"That'd be best for you." He said and ran his fingers through my curls. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, placing kisses to his neck.

"So, you washed the writing off?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then..what's that?" He asked. I looked down at my wrist. The letters were there. They came back.

"They came back..the letters came back!" I said anxiously. Zayn kept telling me to calm down, but I couldn't. The letters I washed off, came back.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Harry. I won't let anyone! This is my promise to you. It's late, are you tired?" He asked. I nodded.

"Can I sleep in here with you?"

"Yes. I have some sweats you could barrow." I nodded and put them on. Leaving me exposing my stomach and all my tattoos. I got into the bed with Zayn.

I leaned my head up and kissed his lips before cuddling back into his chest. "Night Zayn." I whispered.

He turned off the lamp. "Night"

Niall's POV

The door swung open and my mum came in. "Hey!" I greeted. "Where were you?"

"I was out shopping." She replied with a smile.

"Shopping? And you didn't get anything?" I asked.

"Er..no. I didn't find anything I wanted."

"Oh. Okay.."

"Are you feeling better, Ni?" My mum asked. She's acting weird..like she's hiding something from me.

"Yes! Guess it was just a short stomach bug." I shrugged. She smiled.

"That's wonderful." I nodded in agreement. "It's getting late, honey. Perhaps you should go get some rest."

"Okay. Goodnight!" I told her.

"Goodnight." She gave me a hug and sent me upstairs.

Something isn't right.

I don't know what isn't right.

But something isn't right.

Anne's POV

"Robin, did you check in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes! I already did three times. Where could he be?"

"I don't know. Wait.." I paused." "Where did Harry say he was going before we started fighting?"

"Zayn's house! I bet he spent the night there." Robin told me.

"That makes sense. I still think you shouldn't have said that to him. Maybe that's why he didn't want to come home!" I sighed and plopped on the couch. It was 11:30 pm..too late for us to go get Harry.

"Don't blame all this on me. You didn't do anything to stick up for him."

"Didn't think i'd have to. Wasn't expecting it."

"Well, it's in the past. We just need to go to bed. I'm sure Harry will come home tomorrow." I nodded and walked up to my shared bedroom with my husband.

We both got in bed and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Bet you weren't expecting that! I know Niall's mum is a great person, I have nothing whatsoever against her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2K 14
*Kinda Short Story. Lost my desire to continue writing it...but it does have an ending!!* Niall Horan, while shy and reserved in secondary, came in...
212 7 9
Harry is a Prince and Louis is his servant. When they fall in love, they have to keep it a secret. What will happen if Harry's mother, Queen Anne fi...
49.9K 2.5K 15
✔️ Who knew it'd take me nine years to finally have a class with the love of my life? And drama, of all things. I'm Harry Styles. My favorite color...
181K 6.8K 47
"I just want to make you happy." Where Niall happens to fall in love with his best friend. Who's taken. all gif/pic credit to rightful owners :)