Something I Can't Have (Seme...

By Uunouncium

watch as kakashi the college professor falls for the reader, who happens to be one of his students. featur... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
Epilogue
Author's Note (important)
AP: Hidan
AP: Hidan (Pt 2)
AP: Hidan (Pt 3)
AP: Hidan (Pt 4)
AP: Hidan (Pt 5)
AP: Kiba Inuzuka
AP: Kiba (Pt 2)
AP: Kiba (Pt 3)
AP: Kiba (Pt 4)
AP: Kiba (Pt 5)
AP: Shikamaru Nara
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 2)
AP: Shikamaru (Pt 3)
AP: Obito Uchiha
AP: Obito (Pt 2)
AP: Obito (Pt 3)
AP: Obito (Pt 4)
AP: Obito (Pt 5)
AP: Obito (Pt 6)
AP: Obito (Pt 7)
AP: Obito (Pt 9)
AP: Obito (Pt 10)
AP: Juugo Taka
AP: Juugo (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru Smith
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 2)
AP: Kidomaru (Pt 3)

AP: Obito (Pt 8)

629 21 0
By Uunouncium

two months later....

reader pov

before i knew it, i was on my own. he wasn't lying when he said he would accompany me for the first few weeks. i was given the keys to a black sedan, a small kid's back pack, and 50 lbs of cocaine. my appointments were already set so i didnt have to worry about that. my first day was just three weeks ago now and boy was i nervous but now....im good. real good. he explained how the bonus system worked and everything. i was able to quit my job and get back into school almost immediately. two weeks of intense work to make up what i missed and here we are. today is different. i only had one appointment today. its.....juugo. normally suigetsu handled his appointments but this time i had heard he specifically requested that i come this time. he was in the same place as last time. the top floor of a really fancy hotel. suigetsu said to have at least 30 lbs on me for just incase but i didnt need to worry about that. it was just him. surely i didnt need more than two or three, right?

i knocked on the door. a muffled 'come in' just like last time and i opened the door. i walked through the hotel room until i found my way to the living room. he was sitting there in just a towel, just like last time. the nostalgia was thick as i took a seat on the sofa, instinctively in the same place as last time but i was the one doing the deal. i scooted to where suigetsu was sitting.

he chuckled, a bright smile on his face as he looked at me. "brings back memories, doesnt it?" he asked, leaning back on the sofa and stretching his legs out comfortably. yeah, the accursed boner returned upon looking at his near nude form. "what can i say? sometimes being blessed can be inconvenient," i muttered, scratching my head nervously. another chuckle from him. "so do you have what i asked?" he asked. "i do, although im not as busy as suigetsu was the last time. you are my only appointment so its no rush," i said, digging four pounds of the stuff out the bag and sitting them on the table. he reached for the bags but this time i was the one who put my feet on the table, crossing them with a bright smirk. "you know the deal, juugo," i said. he caught a glimmer of the gun and backed off. he stood up and walked into the other room, returning minutes later. "shit!" he said, his towel getting caught on the sofa and being pulled off.....only this time he didnt bother picking it up. he walked over stark naked and took a seat across from me again, twirling the roll in his fingers.

"i had waited for a long time until i believed you could be on your own," he started, sitting back on the sofa. it felt like my face would burn off. this guy....this guy was something else in its entirety. not to mention the building lust and horniness from hidan's departure just two weeks ago now. he had decided to cut things off with me when he realized that i had absolutely zero intention of making things official with him. it was a bummer only because he was who took care of me this whole time. i planned to continue using him until i found another boyfriend. it was too bad it didnt last. of course, i do have more pressing matters. or more like the matter was pressing against my jeans with no relief in sight. "yeah, took a while but im legit on my own now. no suigetsu in sight," i said. there was a moment of silence. "so arent you gonna take the bags?" i asked, motioning to the coke sitting on the table. he chuckled again, tossing the roll on the coffee table next to my feet. "it wasn't the coke i wanted. it was you."

it was really the way he said it that really caught me off guard but i saved my surprise for later, instead covering it with an amused chuckle. "oh? what of the wife of 17 years?" i didnt bother pointing out the fact that he was straight. it was clear that he intended to switch sides, even if temporarily, this time around. me being a man was no secret and he wasn't high on coke to make that mistake from what i could see. "10k says you ignore the ring and show me a good time," he smirked. i didnt need to think this over. "for me to do that, id have to be the one in control," i raised a brow. im no uke. not even for 10k. "of course. im not going through with this with out being absolutely sure that we both come out happy," he said, standing up and walking around the table to stand before me. he leaned down, pressing his lips against mine softly. he started pulling away, pulling me up with him to my feet. he released me, taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom, kicking the door closed. i followed him more than willingly, kicking off my shoes and undoing my belt with more excitement than was necessary. what the wifey dont know wont hurt her, right? surely he plans to keep this a secret. not that him not keeping this a secret would make me any less enthused.

i had stripped down to my undies before i climbed into bed with him. he seemed slightly discomforted as my hands roamed his body but quickly settled down when i started licking up his chest. it was firm but had enough give. short fur with succulent nipples that i played with in my mouth. i could tell it was getting to him. his heart was pounding against me and his breath was short. he relaxed as my hands and mouth traversed his body, not shying from feeling those strong legs and thighs before squeezing that plump ass. it wasn't my forte but this time, i just have to taste this ass. he grunted in surprise as i put his legs on my shoulders and proceeded to attack his hole. his back arched and his legs tensed as a gasp escaped his throat at the sensation of my tongue invading him. his hands gently ran through my hair as i bit and sucked on his cheeks and tongued inside him.

i pulled away, licking my lips before inserting two fingers inside him. i worked them inside as i kissed on his neck. he was more than willing to let me inside, although unsure of how to. i whispered for him to relax as i worked a third finger inside while working at the wrapper for the condom. protecting myself wasn't at the front of my mind but obito's words reached me, reminding me to do so. at the very least with every new person.

he gripped my shoulders as his eyes widened in the wake of my member pushing against him. he spread and stretched as i entered his virgin hole for the first time, earning a pained grunt as i put the rest in. his breathing was short and choppy with his grip growing tighter. i rolled his hips until i felt his shaking die down. he pulled me into an aggressive kiss as i found what i was looking for. i started thrusting, hitting the spot with every single strike until he couldn't hold back. he bit my tongue as his thick seed coated the space between us but i was far from done. a two week dry spell has made me very horny and im certainly getting my fill.

{time skip}

i was woken up from my nap afterwards by the smell of smoke. i had rolled off him on to my back before i drifted off. i turned on my side, to be met with his back. smoke was coming from his silhouette. i guess it was to be expected. he didnt take it up the butt for the first time so he probably needs something to calm his nerves. i sat up, quickly stretching before getting out the bed. i felt rejuvenated. relieved. that was just what i needed. from the dripping thick liquid coating my chest, id say that was just what he needed too. i wiped some of it off before trekking towards the bathroom. i paused at the door and looked back. "you know that's unhealthy, right?" i asked an obvious question but figured it was ok to put it out there. he chuckled. "yeah, its also not healthy to cum that much in one day," he said, taking a big puff of the cigarette. my face caught on fire at the compliment but i kept my cool. i made my way to the bathroom, taking a long and hot shower to sooth my aching muscles before i walked back into the room. he was still in that same position, only the cigarette he was smoking was half gone. i walked around, gathering my discarded clothes and i started getting dressed. "you doing anything tonight?" the question seemed random and sorta misplaced considering what just occurred roughly an hour ago. "umm....no, why?" i responded. "wanna go out to dinner with me?" he asked, taking another puff of the cigarette. while it was true that the taxing activity left me seeing everything around me as food, i chose the more cautious route. "as in....a date?" i questioned. "eh....you could call it that," he muttered, blowing smoke from his sweet lips. "sex before wine and dine?" i thought aloud, not knowing what to make of this situation. a chuckle but no other response from him. it was sorta....unsettling. "what about the wife?" i asked again. from his narrowing eyes and glare that bit into my soul, id say i had spoke of his wife one to many times. "sorry...?" i offered. "that bitch has been out getting busy with every man she can. its about time i get some love too," he muttered, putting the cigarette out and standing up. he walked over to me, pulling me closer and pressing his lips firmly against mines. it was rough but.....affectionate. as if i were more than just a bandage for an old wound. as if he were trekking into new territory and needed me by his side.

i pushed him away quickly, the conflicting thoughts rushing into my mind faster then i could process them. "i...i have a boyfriend," i muttered. it was all i could force out, not knowing how to feel about this situation. everything about it said that i will always be in the wrong but part of me.....didnt want to be while doing this? i dont know. while he is on hiatus, been so a long time now, we hadn't officially cut ties so i wasn't lying, although i didnt feel as if i were telling the truth either. he chuckled. "im married," he replied, pulling me back into another kiss. it felt as if he were trying to convince himself that this was ok. the kiss was unsure but desirable enough. he wanted this but didnt know if it was ok for him to want this as much as he did. he pulled away just a little, his breath both foul and hot against my lips. "100k says you never mention her again," he growled. it sounded more like a threat. like bad things would happen if i so much as fixed my lips to utter a mention of his wife again. i nodded, not wishing to anger him further but also not really knowing what else to do at his point. he smiled, chastely kissing me again before caressing my face. "im gonna get you out of this, john. ill take care of you so dont worry about a thing," he said it more so to assure himself than me.

later on that night.....

it was a really nice restaurant. ill admit was flattered by his choice. i was lead inside, being met with a woman at the front desk. she smiled, her pretty face being highlighted by here fiery red hair. "so what brings you here today, juugo? and who is this fine young man?" she asked, reaching out and taking my hand in hers. "im john. im a....." i was confused by what to say to this, "...friend of juugo's," i said. i quick glance at juugo revealed that that wasn't the response he wanted but chose to accept it in light of the situation at hand. she chuckled. "well im glad juugo has found a 'friend' to go to dinner with. if you will follow me, i have a great table set up for you two," she walked away, the click of her heels left in her wake.

"you know that wasn't what i wanted you to say," he muttered, looking over his menu as he sat across from me. she had just walked away with our wine order when he spoke. "and what did you expect me to say?" i asked, knowing the answer. he didnt seem amused. "you know exactly what i wanted you to say, john. dont play dumb with me," he grunted, definitely more flustered than he was leading on. "we had sex, juugo. excuse me for not wanting to jump on calling you my boyfriend. at least not yet," i muttered. his expression softened at my words. he seemed ok with the possibility that we would become an item. i merely said it to avoid a scene. who knows what he would have said if i hadn't shown the intention of dating him official. i mean the guy is married, no doubt with kids. wouldn't that make me a home wreaker? if i hadn't known he was married, perhaps my response would have been different but as things are right now, i cant say the possibility is very high.

the meal was good, really good, despite the growing tension between us. he was expecting more from me than the situation should allow. it was simple: we had sex. that doesnt make us boyfriends. in all honesty, i shouldn't have even shown the possibility. the idea as a whole to have a married man as my boyfriend is completely Ludacris. my morals were weakened when we had sex but i wont let them wane now that it is the figurative morning after. he was expecting some hand holding, maybe a kiss, giving off the image that we were an item but i simply cant feel right doing such a thing. what if the wife saw this? i would get the worst of her harsh scolding. in actuality i shouldn't even be here right now. shit. i pulled out my wallet. i was glad i drove here cause i cant feel right being here with a married man. i put the roll of money he gave me for not speaking of his wife and some money for my tab. i had rightfully earned the 10k for having sex with him but that was all i was taking from this. he looked pissed as i put the last of the money on the table before turning and walking briskly towards the door.

i was stopped by a hand as soon as i left the threshold of the restaurant. "what the hell, john?! where are you going?" his voice was laced with anger and impatience which honestly infuriated me to no end. i shook my hand from his grasp before turning to face him. "you have no power of me, juugo. im not your kid, your whore, your side piece, or someone who you demand to be here simply because you paid a large amount of money. there is no way that my being with a married man knowingly will ever be ok, juugo. the sex was great but that was a mistake. i was too horny and used my head before i used my head. im sorry but i cant do this," i went to walk away but he didnt let me, instead yanking me back to his chest aggressively and kissing me. i pushed him away but he pulled me back. i shoved him hard, making him stumble away. "but i love you, john!!" he whimpered as some tears escaped his eyes. he went to kiss me again but i pushed him away. "no you dont, juugo. what we had was lust, not love. at the very least lust on my end. i dont love you. hell i dont even know you, juugo. again the sex was great but it was a mistake in any world. i cant do this knowing that you are married and probably got some kids too. good bye juugo," i turned to walk away but he grabbed me more forcefully. "let me go," i demanded, debating on how many people would see if i pulled my gun. "you gonna get back in that damn restaurant and we are gonna have a nice dinner!!" he yelled, no doubt trying to intimidate me into submission. "what give you the right to order me around, juugo? what makes you think that i have to listen to you? im not your wife and trust me, you have no where near enough money to even begin to think you own me so who in the hell do you think you are, juugo? cause last time i checked, you are married while im not. even if i were to go the whole nine yards with you, whats to stop you from doing the same thing to me? all because you feel im not behaving like you think i should, you gonna go find someone else? women cheat out of spite while men cheat out of need. she is cheating on you because of something you did, juugo. im pretty sure you dont even live in this city. you probably stayed in that hotel room this whole time, leaving your wife to pretty much fend for herself. you--"

"YOU DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT US!! stop talking like you know what is going on between me and her," he was sobbing at this point and his grip on my wrist was starting to hurt. "you damn right i dont know and i dont want to either. id rather leave before i get to attached to someone who isn't mines. leave me alone, juugo. the sex was a mistake. if i would have known that you would have been this way, i wouldn't have even came this time around," his grip loosened enough for me to move away from him.

he was throwing a tantrum out side the restaurant as i prepared to pull off. kicked over a few things and punched the wall, all while sobbing so loudly i could hear it across the parking lot. i sighed. i dodged a bullet there. i cant imagine what would have happened if he didnt tell me that he was married before hand. im sure that would have been a devastating heart break waiting to happen. it was fun while it lasted but ill never do something like that willingly.

===========================================================================

another time skip. this is almost done. bear with me.

Ronald

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 894 21
In the city of Kohana there are two neighbors who barley exchange words Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha but for some reason they keep on running into...
22K 219 15
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
83.2K 2.1K 49
Watch as an arrogant, obnoxious, asshole of a bluenette find out a bit more about himself and his feelings for the reader Reader is seme, Grimmjow i...
13K 454 20
As the title says, this is a compilation of stories about Kakashi, either one-shots or stories that I believed were too short to have a book of their...