Love Takes Time {Completed} {...

Da Novrotel

Abhimanyu (Sidharth) is a son of a business tycoon but he wants to be self made. He joins an engineering co... Altro

1. Meet the Family
2. Hug New Life
3. Who is That Boy?
4. Room Talk
5. Rocking Party
6. College Life
7. Abhimanyu's Birthday
8. Raining Cats and Dogs
9. First Year
10. Welcome Freshers
11. Sports Day
12. Proposal
13. Bad Boy
14. Hook-Up
15. Nowhere Around
16. Library Love
18. New Girl
19. All That Happened
20. One Night Stand
21. Farewell
22. Last Dance
23. Dream Job
24. Dilemma
25. Tête-à-Tête
26. Rendezvous with Maya
27. Sexual Harassment
28. Meeting Deadline
29. Around the World - I
30. Around the World - II
31. Paris
32. A Night to Remember
33. Retrospection
34. Abandoned
35. Rising Love
36. Thank You So Much

17. Valentine's Day

6.4K 310 49
Da Novrotel

                    Everyone returned to college after the semester break. Results came out and Shanaya found out that she had only two marks less than the third topper of her class. She felt very happy and decided to work harder in sixth semester to make it in top three of Third Year Computer Science. She studied sincerely in library where Abhimanyu showed up for few minutes every now and then.

                    Valentine's day was a week away. Aman, the cultural secretary, decided that they should have some fun on that day as they were in college after all. He takes the permission from Principal to observe a Rose Day in college on Feb 14 where students could give rose to their friends or anyone they liked in the college. He also got  permission for a cultural event that evening and a dance party the next night. He wasn't expecting to get permission when he went to talk to principal but was pleasantly surprised when he showed broad mindedness and also agreed to fund a stage with proper sound system for the event.

                  Aman gets a notice regarding the same put in girls and boys hostel. Notice said they were having a fashion show by girls and those interested could give their names to Deepa, Electronics Final Year, who was also going to choreograph it. Girls in hostel were very excited about it. Many names from all the years were received. All the hot girls of first year gave their name. Shanaya's roommate Priyanka also gave her name. Shilpa was to begin the show and the hottest fresher who everyone was going nuts about was chosen the showstopper.

                Aman calls all the cultural club members for a meeting to plan the cultural event on Valentine's evening. Students of all the years were a part of this club.

Aman: This is my last year and last semester in college and I want this cultural event to blow out everybody's mind. It's just an hour program. We start with fashion show by girls. We already have names for  solo kathak, break dance and regional songs performance.  What else can we have to make it a good ? Feel free to give suggestions.

Surya: Can I be the anchor?

Aman: No, I am the anchor.

Abhimanyu: I can sing some English songs if you are short of performances.

Saurabh: I am good at dance and choreography. I have an idea for a group dance which will actually blow every one's mind. The original video has some feminine steps but I am going replace those with different steps and keep it all macho. The number is really good for dance.  I need five boys for that. I'll be one and I can get two more good dancers from first year to be part of it. I need two more.

Surya: Okay, Saurabh. Count me in.  I am a decent dancer. So now you need only one more.

Aman: Very good, Surya. Look Saurabh, all the responsibility of the group dance is yours. It should be really good.

Saurabh: But Aman sir, I really need one hot guy in the center as an eye candy to justify the lyrics. If only Abhimanyu sir agreed, it would be mind blowing.

Aman: Abhimanyu, what do you say?

Saurabh: Abhimanyu sir, please sir, say yes.

Abhimanyu laughed.

Abhimanyu: Huh! You want me as an eye candy in your dance. Have you ever seen me dance? 

Saurabh: Yes sir, I have seen you dance in our fresher's dance party in a boy's group and also with girls. I loved your swag and your moves were in a perfect rhythm with music. My choreography for this song is less about dance steps and more about swag. I bet sir, you have enough of it to pull it.

Abhimanyu: Were you stalking me? He smiled.

Aman: Nothing doing,  Abhimanyu. I am not letting you sing this time. Common! Help this rising talent. Now, don't take his class. I myself know you are good at dance. Just do it.

Abhiamnyu: Okay! I too think I should try something different. But I am already making it clear, I won't do any feminine steps. He smiled.

Abhimanyu:  Alright Saurabh, I am all yours now. When and where do we meet ?

Saurabh: What?

Abhimanyu: For rehearsals.

Saurabh: Oh, 5pm if that suits everyone. We meet in boys hostel building 1 in TV hall every day for the next week.

Abhiamnyu: Done. Happy now?

Saurabh: Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.

             On Valentine's Day, Abhimanyu was going to library after practicals when he saw his HOD(Head of Department) coming. Abhimanyu was walking holding his file like a tray with lots of roses on it. The HOD saw the roses and smiled at him from far which made Abhimanyu smile and blush. When he reached near, he said, " No surprises there" which made Abhimanyu blush more. Abhimanyu was his HOD's favorite and HOD also took their 'Embedded and VLSI Design' class that semester. Abhimanyu wanted to see Shanaya before he went to get ready for the event that evening. He knew her attendance in events was poor. He had never seen her in any dance party. Ram who was also going to library joined him on way.

            Abhimanyu entered the library with Ram and a file with a mountain of red roses. Shanaya couldn't help but smile thinking how many are crazy for him ,and  to that add many more like her who didn't give him a rose. But why he had to be so handsome, not girl's fault . She looked how handsome he looked in a short ink blue kurta with delicate thread work and mandarin collar. He wore it with skinny dark blue jeans that only made him look taller and thinner than he already was. He always looked effortless and yet so stylish in anything he wore. Ram goes to shelves to get a book and Abhimanyu goes to table next to Shanaya's where Yash and Shilpa were chatting.

          He sees no roses on Shanaya's table and wonders if she didn't get any or already left them in her room. He thought if she didn't get any then something is terribly wrong with the eyes of boys in their college.  Shanaya was such a radiant fresh beauty to him, a lot like Selena Gomez and he loved Selena.

Shilpa: Oh My God! You got the whole garden of roses after lunch break. How many before that?

Yash: Almost that much before break also. You should visit our room tonight for the fragrance of roses all around. By the way he is going to sleep on bed of roses tonight because we don't have any other place to keep them.

Abhimanyu: Now, what to say. Everybody loves me, you see.

Shilpa: Who did you get the maximum roses from?

Abhimanyu: A lot of them from first year girls.

Shilpa: So, all the hot freshers already making their moves on you.

Abhimanyu: I don't think so.

Shilpa: Of course, yes. Did you get any from boys?

Abhimanyu: Actually yeah, a lot of boys also gave me.

Shilpa: What? Were they gay by any chance?

Abhimanyu: No, they are good friends. Aman, Surya and others from cultural group. I saw many boys and girls give one to all their friends.

Shilpa: Yeah, I know. But the number of roses you have on your file is crazy.

Ram joins them.

Ram: Well, he got a rose from every girl of our class today. Phew! Finally, they dared. He smiled.

Shilpa and Yash: Really!

Abhimanyu: I am sure you guys don't want to miss mine and Shilpa's show tonight. If you want to grab a good place to watch us, you should be going to hostel to get ready instead of sitting here  in library. Shilpa, you also might want to go now. He deliberately said it little loud.

Yash: Of course, yes. I want to be in front rows to watch my two favorite people perform.

Ram: We have to go early if we want to be in front rows.

         Shanaya hears Abhimanyu and immediately leaves for the hostel after them. She didn't want to miss the chance to see Abhimanyu perform from front rows. She decides to go early to grab a place in first few rows.

              In her room, she finds Priyanka out to get ready for the fashion show. Bella was ready in a hot bodycon dress to go to the event with Shiva. There wasn't much time if she wanted a place in front rows. Shanaya sees an ironed south indian lehenga choli in her closet. It was white with golden borders in blouse, lehenga and dupatta. She remembers how Abhimanyu also wore kurta over jeans that day and decides to wear it. She quickly styles her hair in messy braided pigtails. She always thought they suited her face a lot. She slips some bangles in her hands and quickly puts an eyeliner, bindi and a dash of pink lipstick. She checks herself in the mirror and rushes out to the ground where the stage was put.

               A lot of students were already there. She gets to stand in a kind of seventh row from where the stage looked perfect. She saw everybody dressed in western attire. She only stood out in the crowd in that traditional Kerala attire. She attracted attention from everyone near and far. She wondered what she was thinking when she chose to wear that. But now there was no time to go and change into anything western. Slowly the ground was jammed with students. The sun had set. The stage was big and was covered from all sides and on top. The stage turned from red to blue to gold as different color lights lit up the stage. It also had a twelve feet ramp that extended out from stage. There were few bright lights below the stage too that threw light on audience. The big speakers played regional songs as everybody waited for the event to start.

            Aman took the stage to announce Fashion show by girls. 'Enigma- Principles of Lust' music started playing in the background weaving it's magic. Shilpa was first to strut down to the front of stage and walk down the ramp. She was wearing a blouse that she made by wrapping a turquoise dupatta around her bust and held it together with safety pins. She showed ample midriff in a long golden lehenga that hung low on her waist. She came with dupatta over her face which she slowly pulled down to show her face. Yash who was standing a lot back in the crowd with his roommates Abhimanyu and Ram, hooted and whistled the most. Boys went crazy as girls from different years sashayed in gowns, short skirts and dresses with dupattas that flew beautifully on sides or behind them. They cat walked to mysterious captivating music of enigma. Shanaya clapped when her friend Priyanka walked up to the front of ramp. Then came the song 'Pari hoon main' for the showstopper from first year. She wore a bridal wedding flower band on her long open hair. She looked beautiful as she sashayed in a strapless white mini with a white chiffon dupatta tied at her waist that trailed behind her. All the boys watched without blinking their eyes that were wide open. They clapped, whistled and hooted for her the loudest as she glided down the ramp. Spectators were left mesmerized by the fashion show as  lights falling on the models sashaying the ramp changed colors with music.

            Shanaya was happy that she had a clear view of stage with no obstacles in the way. She was sure that Abhimanyu was going to sing and she was all excited to see it this time. Performances took place one after another when Aman announced the last performance of the event 'Dance by Saurabh and Group'. Shanaya could't believe that he didn't perform when he himself said he was going to perform sometime back in library. She felt she was indeed unlucky to never get to see him perform. 

                 The stage blacked out for two minutes. Then the stage lit with blue light and showed five boys standing behind the chairs with their back to the audience. The chairs were spaced properly in a semi circle. The music of 'Uptown Funk' by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars began and the boys turned to audience. Shanaya forgot to breath when she saw Abhimanyu in the center. All the boys looked hot dressed in crispy white button down shirts, black slim fit trousers and extra slim fit black blazers with a black skinny tie tied in a tight knot around their neck. They wore black oxford shoes and a black fedora hat on their head. To the music at the beginning of song they move around the chair from behind to stand beside it, then with one hand on chair they tilt their head to other side and throw the hats away like a flying disc. They then sit on the chair with their legs crossed in style as they nod their head to music. When beat changes they quickly stand and take off  their coats with utmost style tapping their foot and swaying their shoulder and then drop it down on a beat. They look straight into audience and slowly loosen the tie around their neck with one hand. They slowly pull the knot down to their chest with ultimate swag causing uproars, screams and cries like 'OMG' from all the girls. With their eyes  fixed on audience they  start unbuttoning their shirt to music. They slowly unbutton the top button with one hand and then second. The audience went wild. Girls couldn't believe what they were seeing. Their mouth hung open in awe. Shanaya's eyes didn't move and her heart stopped. She didn't breath and thought she died looking at him like that on stage.  Then the lyrics of the song start and they quickly wear their blazers and start dancing to the words 'This Hot. That Ice Cold'. They did a lot of cool steps, hip hop moves and it looked amazing as they danced in sync. Shanaya always knew he had swag but it was in oodles in every move. Abhimanyu stood out with that face and body. He was dripping sex and all eyes were on him. He aroused all the girls hidden desires.

                 Audience was enthralled and was clapping when the last paragraph of song played. Abhimanyu was happy to have spotted Shanaya in the crowd while unbuttoning his shirt. Eyes were easily drawn to her as she stood there in her traditional avatar and pigtails. He loved her look. When the music at the end of song began playing, the whole stage turned red. Abhimanyu took out a rose from his pocket and quickly aimed at Shanaya and threw it in the air. Shanaya looked up at the flying rose in surprise and so did all. She was more surprised when she saw the rose stuck between her hands that were together in a clap. Abhimanyu watched the rose land on her and was happy that his basketball skills came in handy and the first one itself reached her. He loved the surprise look on her face. While all the audience tried to figure out where the first rose landed, a whole lot of roses came flying over them. All the boys in dance group threw dozens of roses to audience as the ending of the song played. Girls went crazy catching roses and crowd went wild shouting "Once more". It looked magical.

              After the show  they were taking chairs from the stage when Saurabh saw the bag full of roses on Abhimanyu's chair. He went backstage where  Abhimanyu was standing and talking with Aman.

Saurabh: Abhimanyu Sir, you forgot to throw your roses.

Abhimanyu: Oh! He tried to show he was shocked which he wasn't because he did that on purpose.

Abhimanyu: I got so stuck with the view of so many roses shooting at the same time that I totally forgot about throwing mine. It's okay, isn't it? He smiled mischievously.

Aman: I hope you threw the one you kept in your pocket. It was a precursor to 'raining rose' surprise. Did you throw it or forgot that one also? The whole idea of throwing roses was yours and you only forgot. Strange!

Saurabh: No,  Aman sir. He threw the first one which he was supposed to throw before others. After that he didn't. But, it was a great idea, sir. Audience loved it.

Abhimanyu: You can take those roses with you. I already have lots in my room.

Saurabh left with polythene of roses.

Aman: I saw you kissing the rose before putting in your pocket. What was that about?

Abhimanyu turned all red. Then he laughed.

Abhimanyu: Aah, that.. that rose bud  was plucked by me and it was so beautiful that I thought it deserved a kiss. Don't you think so?

Aman: Oh Abhimanyu, not fair at all. So many girls missed a chance to get a rose from you. Only one got lucky. Yeh naa insaafi hai, my lord. He joked.

Abhimanyu: You never know sir, the only one I threw reached a boy or a girl. He laughed. And the way roses were raining from every direction I doubt anybody could tell which came from whom.

Aman: That's so true. He laughed.

Aman: Thank you Abhimanyu for suggesting such a perfect ending to Rose day.

Abhimanyu: Pleasure is all mine, sir.

Aman and Abhimanyu walked to the hostel chit chatting about the event.

           Girls in hostel couldn't stop raving how beautiful the idea of throwing roses was. Shanaya couldn't believe how the  first rose from Abhimanyu landed in her hands. When she reached the room her roommates were already there chit chatting with other junior friends. 

Swati(Fresher): Oh Shanaya mam, you got a rose!

Shanaya: Yeah, one fell on me. She smiled.

Swati: I also got two. I caught one and other just came on me.

Priyanka: Wow Shanaya, any idea who you got it from?

Shanaya: Nah. 

Bella: It is impossible to tell with so many roses from all around.

Swati: True, but Abhimanyu sir threw the first rose much before others.

Priyanka:  Oh, Abhimanyu! He looked hot like hell. I thought I was going to have my first orgasm. She sighed.

Aashka(Fresher): We, first year girls call him 'sex-machine'. Girls from our batch openly lust him. They even say how they will do anything to get in bed with him.

Bella: Showstopper from first year also looked sexy in the fashion show. She looked like a bride in christian wedding.

Swati: She is in my computer science class.

Bella: She was quite bold to wear that short strapless dress and walk the ramp with that confidence.

Aashka(junior): She is my roommate. She has done modelling and won some beauty contests here and there.

Priyanka: Oh yeah, she killed almost every boy out there today. They will all dream of her as their bride tonight.

They all laughed.

                 Shanaya wasn't listening to their conversation. She kept the rose in the text book of the subject she found most difficult. She thought that way she would open that book the most and perhaps read it the most. When her roommates had slept in the night, Shanaya found herself feeling things she never felt before. She remembered how sexy he looked in that black blazer and a tie loosely hanging around his neck. His hair, his eyes and those lips. She imagined how his lips would feel against hers and bit her own lower lip. It got her out of her thoughts. She took the rose out of the book and touched it tenderly. She thought what is the point, it was a mere coincidence that his first rose landed on her hands. She argued even if it was, the reality was she had a rose from him on Valentine's day. She felt the perfect day of love could have become more perfect if only he sealed her lips with his. With this thought, she pressed her lips on the rose in a tight kiss.

Links to song of fashion show and dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-TLZcS0Es

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ya2U8XN_Zw  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

118K 9.8K 80
When her only family, her grandmother ends up at a hospital bed and she has no choice but to somehow arrange a tidy amount of money by selling her ho...
13.7K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! ⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆⰆ She: mom! why can't you u...
249K 15.8K 28
A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...
Qaafirana Da Nidhi

Storie d'amore

39.2K 2.2K 25
Status: On going An Arranged Marriage Story... Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi - 30 years old, Hair of a Multi-Million dollar company A protective gentleman...