WNBA One-Shots

By baldheadeddemon

A set of WNBA one shots staring you, the reader, with a WNBA player. More

Why don't you hug me? (Amanda Zahui B)
Get out of Jail (Seimone Augustus)
Don't call me that! (Brittney Griner)
Curls and Dreads (Shavonte Zellous)
I like big butts.... (Amanda Zahui B.)
Nurse me back to health (Erlana Larkins)
I'm Dating a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Small with Big Dogs (Brittney Griner)
Coach! (Erlana Larkins)
I'm Engaged to a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Nerds and Jocks (Seimone Augustus)
Ungodly Job (Brittney Griner)
My Pretty Mobster (Erlana Larkins)
Heels and Sneakers (Shavonte Zellous)
One Tough Cookie (Lynetta Kizer)
Not Cinderella (Brittney Griner)
Only You (Seimone Augustus)
Crush on You (Epiphanny Prince)
A Taste of Heaven (Diana Taurasi)
Sick Days (Shavonte Zellous)
Three is a Crowd (Amanda Zahui B & Diana Tausari)
Soft Spot (Erlana Larkins)
Married to a CIA Agent (Shavonte Zellous)
Kisses (Epiphanny Prince)
Conditioning (Diana Taurasi)
Shy (Lynetta Kizer)
Jealous (Seimone Augustus)
Personal Chef (Seimone Augustus)
Only Time Will Tell (Angel McCoughtry)
Wish (Odyssey Sims)
Spoiled (Lynetta Kizer)
Gentle (Brittany Boyd)
Don't Fuck Up (Breanna Stewart & Lynetta Kizer)
Love for Two (Erlana Larkins & Shavonte Zellous)
I Really Love You (Seimone Augustus)
Doctor (Diana Taurasi)
In Your Arms (Tina Charles)
Queen (Diana Taurasi)
Killing Love (Breanna Stewart)
Baby (Amanda Zahui B)
My Queen (Seimone Augustus)
Basketball & Hip Hop (Shavonte Zellous & Young MA)
My King (Seimone Augustus)
Commit (Lynetta Kizer & Amanda Zahui B)
Misbehave (Erlana Larkins)
Ain't no Sunshine (Brittney Griner)
Evil Queen (Layshia Clarendon)
(Amanda Zahui B)
Pray You Catch Me (Seimone Augustus)
My Wife, the Navy Seal (Brittney Griner)
Soulmate (Jessica Breland & Brittney Griner)
Perfectly Paired (Natasha Howard)
(Kristi Toliver)
Author's Note
(Diana Taurasi & Brittney Griner)
Magical (Elena Delle Donne)
Never let you go (Skylar Diggins)
Georgia Peach (Jacki Gemelos & Layshia Clarendon)
Break Your Heart (Epiphanny Prince & Tanisha Wright)
(Sylvia Fowles)
Author Note
Guardian (Candice Dupree)

Years Passed (Shavonte Zellous)

1.1K 21 0
By baldheadeddemon

Shavonte walked into her class and looked around for a seat. She spotted one next to a girl wearing jeans, a hoodie, and sneakers. Her short hair was slightly tousled and her glasses sat on her nose.

But what caught Shavonte's eye was her piercing black eyes. They seem to bore into her soul. Shavonte sat down and looked down immediately.

The class began. Criminology was the class and you appeared to be uninterested the entire time. Until the teacher called on you.

"Miss Lumiere, what would you say?"

"That based on these three crimes, we have a serial killer. He does the same thing at each scene, removes the watch. Doesn't seem like much but who removes people watches?"

Shavonte looked back at the scenes and
Gasped. How did she miss that?

"Very good."

The professor continued to talk and she looked at you. You smiled and winked at her before going to whatever.
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
"Shavonte and Lumiére you two will work together on the paper and presentation."

Shavonte looked at you and you sighed before looking at your phone.

The class ended and you stood, walking out. Shavonte chased after you.

"Lumiére!"

You turned and Shavonte caught up.

"When do you want to work on the project? I mean if you want to. I figure-"

Shavonte gasped as you pressed a kiss to her lips.

"You talk to much."

You walked off and Shavonte blushed.
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Shavonte walked into your place and looked around. It was decorated in a modern manner.

"My room is this way."

Shavonte followed you into the room and looked around.

"I don't bite Shavonte."

She blushed. You had began kissing Shavonte every time class let out. Sometimes it was a kiss on the cheek or temple. Other times it was on the lips.

"Unless you want me to."

Shavonte gasped as you suddenly had her pinned to the wall. She gasped as you kissed her again before picking her up. Shavonte kissed you softly before you smiled.

"We have work babe."

She nodded.

"Maybe I can treat you afterwards."

She blushed but got to work with you.
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Shavonte yawned as she rubbed her eyes. You chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Lay down babe."

"No! I have two more-"

"Rest."

"No!"

You growled and grabbed your slightly smaller lover. Pulling her into your lap and kissed her. She whimpered before relaxing.

"Sleep."

Shavonte pouted but relaxed as you rubbed her back. She let out a soft snore and you smirked. You knew she was tired. She shifted slightly before you kissed her forehead, calming her down. 

  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Shavonte awoke and saw she was covered with a blanket and you were gone. She slipped out of bed and padded down the hall. She heard your voice.

"Is she even your girlfriend?" 

"I wouldn't call it that..." 

She pressed herself against the wall and listened as you spoke to whoever.

"What did you do Lumiere?" 

"I may have kissed her several times and growled when some girl tried to talk to her." 

"So you claim her?" 

"What's your point Olivia?"

"You can't just kiss and grope her! That's sexual harassment." 

"I know that."

Olivia groaned.

"How about you just tell her how you feel? Don't give me that look!" 

"I don't talk about my feelings. Not after her." 

"But Shavonte is good for you! Am I saying her name right?" 

"Yes." 

"She's good for you. You've been sleeping more and you're actually wearing osmething else besides jeans and a hoodie." 

"Hey!" 

"Oh, come on, you know you adore her and would probably skin anyone alive who hurts her." 

You mumbled before huffing.

"Whatever. She probably doesn't like me that way."

Olivia stared at you before throwing an orange at you.

"OW!" 

"You deserved that." 

Shavonte decided to reveal herself. Yawning, she walked out into the open and made her way to you. She put herself in your lap and you chuckled as she nuzzled your chin. 

"You two are adorable." 

You glared at Olivia over Shavonte's head.

"Are you dating?" 

"Yes," Shavonte said and you smiled at her before flipping Olivia the bird.

Shavonte smiled as you kissed her cheek again before chatter filled the air.

  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Five Years Later

Shavonte smiled at you as you moved the last box into the house. She had been drafted to the Indiana Fever and you had gotten a job with the FBI as a BSU member. They put you in Indiana cause you had said 'I want to be near my fiance and as long as she's in Indiana I will stay'. 

You kissed her temple before kissing her ring finger where the ring sat on her finger. It was a simple ring: a pear shape diamond on a silver band. She had practically cried when you proposed to her at her last Basketball game. 

"Can we get a dog?" Shavonte asked, looking up at you.

"What type?" 

"German?"

"I was thinking more pitbull." 

"We can get both." 

"Someone is ambitious." 

Shavonte giggled as you kissed her cheek before smiling. 

"Yes we can get both. Let's settle in first and you have your first game." 

Shavonte nodded and kissed you before walking off to get the kitchen ready. 

  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Shavonte smiled as you waved at her from the sideline. She ran over and you caught her before pressing a quick kiss to her lips. 

"Good Luck Apples." 

Apples is Shavonte's favorite fruit and she would devour them at home. You had teased her relentlessly about that when you two were dating. 

"Thanks Profiler!" 

You chuckled and she kissed you one more time before running onto the court. You sat down and watched as the game began.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Six Months Later

Shavonte smooth the fabric of the dress before looking in the mirror. She blushed as her bridemaids gushed over her. 

"If she doesn't cry when she sees you," Briann said. "You need to turn around and walk back out." 

Shavonte hit her before she fanned her face. 

"Shit- That's the first time I've ever seen you cry," Her sister said. 

"Is she ready cause the other Bride is waiting!" Her mom chimed. 

Shavonte nodded and grabbed her bouquet before walking out to the aisle. Your back was turn cause you were talking to the priest before he pointed and you turned. 

You smiled and she blushed. 

"If ya'll don't mind," you started and Shavonte laughed as your family rolled their eyes before laughing. 

"I'm meeting my wife half way. Like shottttttttt. AYO MA!" 

Laughter exploded as Shavonte walked over to you and you kissed her.

"Damn. I gotta hide your pants." 

"Don't you dare!"

You laughed as the Priest smiled and began the ceremony. 

  🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Six Years Later

Shavonte sighed as she moved the last box into the master bedroom. She didn't want to leave Indiana but she did--Traded to New York Liberty. You at the same time, coincidentally, was transferred to take over the BSU chapter in NYC. 

"What's wrong Apples?" 

She turned and gave you a small smile before sighing. 

"I didn't want to leave."

You smiled at her and kissed her softly. 

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine." 

You kissed her again before hugging her. 

"Well, Loki and Thor are currently enjoying their new room." 

Shavonte smiled as the two dogs appeared. 

"I swear they are nosy." 

Shavonte laughed as she pet both of the dogs and they ran off. 

"I promise you'll learn to love New York. It's amazing." 

"You only say that because you are from here." 

"True."

Shavonte smiled and you kissed her again.

"Love you Miss Zellous-Lux." 

"Love you more." 

You walked out and Shavonte went back to setting the bedroom up.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Shavonte saw you across the lounge and she smiled at you as you raised your glass to her. She excused herself from her new teammates and walked over to you.

She sat in your lap and you smiled at her. 

"Letting Brittany know I'm unavailable?" 

"Yes."

You laughed as you kissed her.

"Love you in this dress."

"Can't wait to take it off." 

You smirked and nipped at her ear lobe.

"I'll be taking it off and I will be taking my time." 

Shavonte shivered before kissing you again. 

"Be good babe and Tina is calling you over." 

Shavonte pouted as you pushed her towards them.

"One more hour babe and then you can pull the 'I have work' card." 

Shavonte smiled as you kissed her.

"Come meet them. I refuse to deal with them alone." 

You stood and placed your hand on the small of her back, leading her over. Shavonte could see immediately why her teammates and the strangers were attracted to you. 

You oozed power and danger. Your piercing black eyes studied the room and the people.

"Guys this is my wife, Lumiere Zellous-Lux." 

"Hello!" 

You smiled. 

"Pleasure to meet you all." 

You sat down and pulled Shavonte in your lap, talking with the team and laughing. Shavonte smiled at you as you kissed her cheek. 

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Shavonte groaned as you pinned her to the bed. 

"Babe...my heels...."

"I know but right now, I'm in charge." 

She whimpered and gasped as you slapped her butt.

"Don't you dare try that. If anything, that will result in you not going to practice tomorrow." 

Shavonte blushed. She knew that was no idle threat. You could fuck her in such a way that the next day she was just sore and would only want to stay in bed. 

"Sorry..."

"No you aren't." 

She laughed as you kissed her before trailing down to her neck. You unzipped the dress and pulled it off before smirking as you smiled at the matching set. 

"You were hoping for something tonight." 

Shavonte looked away as you removed her heels. She looked at you and saw you remove your suit jacket and unbutton your pants. She gasped as you kissed her stomach.

"Mmmmm you know if someone had said I would marry you years later....I would say their lying."

Shavonte gasped and whimpered as you removed her underwear and licked her clit. You smirked before swirling your tongue and using your fingers. She squirmed before you kissed her.

"Strap?" 

"No...not tonight...I just want your mouth..."

"As you wish." 

Shavonte gasped as you went back to work.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 

Shavonte giggled as you kissed her cheek.

"You have practice and I have work."

"Don't wanna go." 

"Do I need to get Thor?" 

"Oh please don't."

You chuckled. 

"Better be up when I get out the shower." 

"Or else?"

"I call Thor." 

Shavonte sighed and sat up as you walked into the bathroom. Shavonte smiled as she heard you singing. She hoped that she would hear that every morning for may more years to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 869 77
One shots about the platonic couple Scomiche.
108K 1.1K 18
NBA & NFL One-Shots. Completed.
21.8K 566 19
A bunch of Wnba/Ncaaw player x Y/n (G!P) imagines Most imagines will be G!P some will be gxg
9K 289 20
just a love story between UCONNS biggest basketball ball player & the photographer.