Soft Spot (Erlana Larkins)

Erlana would never admit it but you- outside of her family and close friends- was the only person she would ever do anything for. All you had to was ask.

Maybe it was because you were the sweetest person alive. Or maybe because you took care of the team like they were your family. Or the way you could light up the room the moment you entered.

Erlana sighed as she swirled the drink in her glass, bored out of her mine.

She hated when Coach threw these Black Tie parties. That meant a suit with dress shoes. Not sneakers that were at least comfortable- dress shoes.

"You okay Erlana?"

She turned to see who asked her the question and gasped. You blushed, as Erlana stood and took your hand, making you spin for her.

You wore what Erlana could only describe as she was going to find the person who sold you this dress and hug them- it was a black strapless dress with glitter- the glitter looked like stars in the night sky when you turned.

It was sweetheart cut so she saw a nice amount of your bust but it still looked classy. Your hair was in a neat bun that had a bright silver hair clip in it. Your makeup was simple- sleek, bold eyeliner with a brown lip- and your nails were black.

You had a diamond choker on with matching hanging earrings and a ring connected to your bracelet. Overall, you shined from head to toe.

"Erlana!"

"Sorry! You just look beautiful! Not that you don't look beautiful on the other days but you-"

Erlana was silenced by your lips on her cheek.

"Thanks Erlana."

She watched you walk off, talking to a random person. Erlana sighed, watching you from afar.
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
Erlana walked out into the massive garden and saw someone sitting by the little pond, glass next to them.

Erlana instantly recognized you, your dress shining.

"Hey."

You turned and smiled.

"Hey."

You moved over and Erlana sat with you, looking at the pond.

"I hate these types of parties."

You laughed and rubbed your hands.

"I don't mind them. I just hate being single at one of them. Reminds me how forever alone I am. And probably will stay."

"Forever alone?"

You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah Erlana. I'm single. Like a fucking atom."

Erlana laughed, before looking at your smiling face.

"Well, let me change that."

"Wha-"

Erlana captured your lips in a soft kiss, holding your face in her slightly calloused hand. You leaned closer and felt her free arm wrap around your waist.