Killing Love (Breanna Stewart)

Breanna walked into your study and sat at your desk. You were at work or so you claimed. Breanna noticed your desk was locked which was odd.

"Hey Babe."

She jumped and turned, seeing you standing there. You wore all black and hair your normally curly hair in a slick back ponytail.

"Hey Sweetie."

You walked over and put your black duffle bag down before walking over to your desk and unlocking it. You pulled out a black file before placing it on your desk and walking to your bookshelf.

Breanna opened the file and gasped.

"You know, I would have to kill you."

Breanna jumped at hearing your voice right in her ear.

"But I love you."

Breanna turned and saw you with the file now in your hand, reading it.

Target: Melissa Jones
Mission: Kill on Sight

"You kill people?"

"You make it sound so crude."

Breanna swallowed and you lifted her cheek.

"Don't worry- I could never hurt you. I honestly love you and would never hurt you."

You put the file down and picked the duffle bag up.

"I'll see you later."

You walked out leaving Breanna there in shock.
🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡
You returned home and noticed Breanna was still up. She was sitting on the couch, hugging the black teddy bear you gave her one day.

"Do you want to talk?"

Breanna looked up and nodded as you sat on the other side of the L shape sofa set. You took your ear piece out and put it in your bag.

"Ask away."

"How long?"

"Since I was in high school. I would say family business because all of my family does this- either assign the hits or task or complete the mission."

"Do you ever regret it?"

"Yeah, especially when the target is innocent. I can never go through with full eliminations."

"Full eliminations?"

"I have to kill everyone. If it's the father who fucked up, I just can't leave it at that- I have to kill his whole family. It kills me."

Breanna looked at you.

"Is that why you sometimes come home angry?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes it's because the person deserves it- some waste of space who doesn't regret their action. Who laughs even with a gun to their temple or a knife to their throat."

Breanna moved closer and leaned on you. You allowed her to place her head in the crook of your neck.

"Do you ever get scared?"