Queen (Diana Taurasi)

Diana would never admit it but she is spoiled. Brittney would tease her about it but she never denied or admit it. And Diana had every right to be spoiled.

"Queen?"

"Living room!"

You walked in and smiled before leaning over to kiss her. She hugged your neck and giggled as with one arm you picked her up.

You were a Crime Boss and good at it. You had so many ties and connections that if anyone tried to take you down they would take down their own city or cities. You had legal and illegal rings.

"How was your day?"

"Good. You?"

"Wonderful. Got you something."

You handed her the bag , walking to the mini bar and she looked in it before gasping.

"You got Humita?"

You smiled before she put the bag down gently and ran over to you as you caught her and kissed her again.

"I love you so much!"

"And I my queen. Now get dressed, we have a dinner reservation."

She nodded and walked off, knowing exactly what to wear for you.
👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽
"Damn. How did boss get a girl like that?"

"Don't know and don't care. But talk like that and boss will have your head."

You held Diana by the waist and she was pressed against you, hair down and makeup light. She wore a black body con dress that had tasteful slits in it and it hit the floor in such a way that Diana was surprise you hadn't ravished her at home.

"You fine Queen?"

"Yes but your new guy...."

"What about him?"

"Keeps leering."

You frowned but Diana touched your arm.

"Babe don't."

"Fine. Come we should be seated soon."

Diana smiled and kissed your cheek making you smile as you caught her lips in a seething kiss.

You two were lead to a table near a window and seated. You two began to look at the menu.

"Diana?"

She turned and smiled as she saw Lindsey. The two hugged.

"What are you doing here?"

"Date night with my king."

You smiled at your nickname. Lindsey looked at you.

"Her?"

"Yeah. Lindsey this is Aphrodite. Aphrodite this is Lindsey, my teammate."

You smiled at her and shook her hand.