(Amanda Zahui B)

You groaned as you felt something or someone nudge your side. You groaned as you opened one eye slowly and saw both your wife and daughter looking at you.

"Momma!"

"Fru!"
(Swedish for wife)

"What did you two do?"

"Momma brought a puppy!"

Your eyes snapped opened.

"She did what?!"

Britt, three year old, curly black hair, hazel eyes and caramel skin, was intelligent but sometimes didn't catch on so quick with your moods. Right now was a prime example.

"A puppy! A Transylvanian hound!"

You looked at Amanda who gave a sheepish smile before turning.

"Ivor!"

The puppy came running and you kept from 'awww'ing at him.

"Britt go play with Ivor while I talk to your Pappa."

Britt nodded and ran off. Amanda immediately hugged you and you glared at her.

"Oh no you don't!"

"Babe!"

"I told you we would talk about it!"

"But Brittany had-"

"I don't care!"

"Momma!"

"If she comes in here with another dog-"

Britt ran in with another dog and you glared at Amanda.

"Britt."

"Yes Pappa?"

"Run."

Britt blinked before running off with Amanda hot on her heels. That left you with the second dog staring at you and you staring back.

"Let's see what your name is."

You picked her up and read the tag.

"Dracula."

She barked and you chuckled.

"Are you hungry? Cause I'm hungry."

She barked again and you put her down while walking to the kitchen, her hot on your heels.

You started taking food out to cook and Dracula had ran to the pantry, pulling the door open. You chuckled as she barked.

"Smart girl. Smarter than your brother."

She stood up straight and you chuckled before setting to work. Dracula laid down as you worked quietly, humming occasionally.

"Dinner!" You called roughly an hour later.

You heard footsteps and saw Amanda, Brit, and Ivor. You raised an eyebrow as they all went to their appropriate place.