Don't Fuck Up (Breanna Stewart & Lynetta Kizer)

Breanna could never get used to your affection. No, not that she didn't love you attention, but she couldn't get used to the fact you would hug and kiss everyone you meet.

You were currently sitting in Lynetta's lap, laughing as the group talked. Lynetta had her arm around your waist, looking at you with adoring looks and you were oblivious to it all. You leaned against her, giggling as she kissed your cheek.

Breanna growled and walked over, pulling you from her lap.

"Bab-"

"We're going home."

You nodded and waved to the girls who simply raised eyebrows as Breanna lead you out of the lounge.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
"Breanna! I'm sorry!"

"You always do that though! And I'm not trying to be controlling but God i hate it when you do that!"

You pouted before turning away.

"I'm going to bed."

Breanna glared at you before grabbing your hand.

"We need to talk!"

"No! Because we're going to end up yelling at each other and then not talking and I can't deal with that right now."

You stormed upstairs, leaving Breanna to her anger.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Breanna awoke the next morning and groaned. She had slept in the guest room, too angry to be in the same room as you. She stretched, rolling out of bed and walking towards the master bedroom.

She entered the bedroom and saw you weren't there but there was a note on the bed.

Dear Breanna,
I went home for a few days so I could clear my head. See you in a few.
Eliza

Breanna sat on the bed and felt her eyes start to water. You couldn't have just left- you couldn't. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and dragged herself to the bathroom. She couldn't break- not now.
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Breanna wanted to beat Lynetta into the ground.

She was hugging you, arms around your waist, head on your shoulder. She was holding you the same way Breanna holds you.

You wore a light blue dress that reached maybe mid thigh with white heels and a matching white blazer. Your hair was loose and your makeup was light. You were wearing a choker she had never seen before as well as a Rolex. You didn't own a Rolex.

"Hey- is that Eliza?" Abby asked.

"Yes," Breanna growled out.

"How about you go talk to her?"

"Why? She obviously wants to be with Lynetta."

Abby sighed before patting Breanna's  shoulder in support.

"Lynetta!"

Breanna watched as Lynetta kissed your cheek and gave you a small black box. You opened it and jumped up and down before kissing her cheek.

"You shouldn't have!"

"I wanted to."

Breanna glared at you two and Lynetta noticed and glared back.