I Really Love You (Seimone Augustus)

Seimone thought she was street smart. But right now, she was equally as scared as the other women with her. Who was even bold enough to kidnap the entire Lynx team?

"Boss-"

"I told you not to do it John and you went against my orders."

They all looked up as they saw you. You were at least 6'5" with short cut hair and wore a fitted black suit. Your eyes were a cold yet captivating black.

"The whole team john?"

John backed up as you turned before grabbing him by the neck and slamming him against the wall.

"You know I hate cleaning up messes."

John clawed at your hand before you dropped him.

"Deal with him."

Two beefy men grabbed him and dragged him out as he protested. You turned and smiled at the women.

"Sorry about that. I have no idea why you were all kidnap except you will all be Returned to your proper locations. Follow me please."

You turned and started walking. They didn't move.

"I won't wait all day ladies!"

They scrambled after you.
🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶
Seimone sat in the tastefully decorated study. She had spotted you again, weeks after the abduction and return. And she followed you only to be grabbed by two men who knocked her out and brought her here.

"Sorry about that. Matt and Lou can be a bit harsh."

Seimone looked at you and suddenly felt really small. You radiated power and she felt weak.

"What's wrong Seimone?"

You cupped her face as you looked at her.

"Why are you following me?"

You chuckled as if she had just told you a joke.

"Oh my little kitten. I've been following you for a while. I think your beautiful-"

You pulled her into your arms with a gentle but firm tug.

"Feisty-"

You pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Sexy as fuck-"

She groaned as she felt a hand squeeze her ass.

"And intelligent. Everything I want in a lover."

You nipped at her neck as you pulled her closer.

"But I'm-"

"Married? I know. She doesn't have to know though."

You picked her up, causing her legs to go around your waist and she walked with her. She held onto you, clueless as to where you were taking her.