Nerds and Jocks (Seimone Augustus)

You walked into your dorm and glared at the two basketball players on your bed. They immediately moved as you dumped your bag on your bed and face planted.

"Nova!" (Your name)

"What Seimone?" You asked, propping yourself up on one elbow.

"What's wrong?"

"Lab went wrong. I just want to sleep."

Seimone nodded. You pulled yourself out of bed and walked over to your closet, finding your pajamas and walking out with your shower tote.

You returned a few moments later and heard laughter.

"Your roommate is such a nerd Seimone. Chemistry III? Only someone with a death wish takes that class."

You heard Seimone laugh and you felt hurt but your brushed it off before entering the room. They stopped talking and you gave them a cold glare.

"Oh, don't stop cause I'm here. I'm leaving anyway."

You quickly put on sweats and a plain black tee before grabbing your bag. Shoving your flats on you left the trio to talk.

Seimone felt bad- she saw the cold anger in your eyes.
📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

You were still in the lab, working on your lab.

"She's in here," you heard your lab instructor say to someone. Maybe it was Bryant- he could help you figure out where you went wrong.

"Late night?"

You turned and gave Seimone a bored look.

"Why do you care?"

Seimone scratched the back of her neck and walked over, sitting next to you.

She looked at one of your notebooks and saw your pretty handwriting. You had everything color coded and it was neat.

"What are you working on?"

"Identifying a toxin."

Seimone nodded. You double majored in Chemistry and Biogy with a minor in Criminal Justice. Seimone didn't know how you did it but you did. You were a senior with honors and was only 19- a genius.

"Why are you here Seimone?"

Your cold tone brought her out of her thoughts.

"I was worried."

You gave a forced chuckle. "Oh really? The nerd? Worried about the little nerd who must have a death wish."

Seimone looked away. "You heard."

"Of course I did. Just like I heard it the other times your friends come by."

You growled and finally slammed your notebook shut. You cleaned up quickly before slipping your books in your bag. Seimone looked at you.

"Nova-"

"But you know what makes this time worse Seimone?"