Basketball & Hip Hop (Shavonte Zellous & Young MA)

Shavonte watched as you worked. You were a recording technician as well as Stage Manager. You had bronze skin, hazel eyes, and stood at 6'4". You were wearing jeans, timberlands, a plain red t-shirt and had a black flannel tied around your waist.

"Babe."

You smiled as she hugged you from the back. You flipped the pancake before turning and giving Shavonte a proper kiss. She giggled as you nuzzled her nose.

"You're going to the studio today?"

"Yeah. I'll be there for your game though."

Shavonte grinned as you put the finished pancake on the plate with the eggs and bacon. You placed it before Shavonte and kissed her forehead.

"See you later Zellous."

"Later Dre."

You chuckled before kissing her again as you grabbed your phone and keys before leaving the house.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
You were busy setting the studio up when you heard the noise. You're smile disappeared as Young MA and her entourage entered.

You fixed your watch before walking out of the booth.

"Hello. How long?"

"Don't be like that Dr. Dre."

Your name was Drea but since you worked in the music/entertainment industry you were known as Dr. Dre. You even met Dr. Dre.

"Please don't call me that."

"You let Tweety call you that," she said.

"Tweety isn't an ass."

Young MA frowned before pouting.

"Dre-"

"Don't call me that and your time is ticking away."

She nodded before walking inside the booth. Tweety sat next to you and started talking to you. You smiled as you worked and MA glared at you two before continuing to rap.

The two hours flew by and you sat down, taking a sip of Sminoroff and relaxing before you started for the next two hours.

Your phone rang and you answered it.

"Drea."

"Hey babe."

You smiled as you relaxed. MA watched as you talked to whoever. She was attracted to you. Normally, you weren't her type- she liked her girls submissive and shorter. But you- you were different and had this calmness that made you seem untouchable.

"Finished staring?"

MA blushed before clearing her throats.

"Sorry."

You rolled your eyes before sitting.

"Welp, back to it.

MA nodded and got back in the booth.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Shavonte spotted you and smiled. You wore all black- head to toe- with a black and white flannel around your waist. You fixed your beanie before walking over to her and kissed her. She hugged your waist and kissed you.