Perfectly Paired (Natasha Howard)

You rolled your eyes so hard you swore they were going to get stuck. Turning, you began to walk away until you heard someone call you. 

"Miss Winter!" 

You turned and came face to face with Natasha Howard, #3 and forward for the Minnesota Lynx. You raised an eyebrow and looked up at her. 

"Yes Miss Howard?" 

"I was wondering if you would help style me for the shoot? I didn't like what the other stylist gave me." 

You nodded and walked back over to where the clothes were. 

"Pants or skirt?" 

"Pants please." 

You quickly pieced together an outfit before giving it to her to put on. She changed quickly and reappeared, smiling. 

"Thank you!" 

"No problem." 

You walked away, answering a phone call as you went. Natasha wondered if she would see you again before listening to the photographer. 

*****************************

You walked into your house and kicked your shoes off, greeting your pitbull xl, Hulk, you kissed his nose before calling for your girlfriend. 

"Natasha!" 

"Study!"

You walked to the study and giggled as she scooped you up and kissed your cheek. You love your quiet, stick to the shadow girl--just like you. Neither of you cared for the fame but it came along with your work. You were a famous stylist, styling the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, and Remy Ma just to name a few. Natasha a basketball player and a member of the USA Women's basketball team select. 

"How did the rest of the shoot go?"

"Fine. I was more than happy to leave however after I was done." 

You chuckled before looking at her. 

"Sports Illustrated want to do a piece on us." 

"Excuse me?" 

"Sports Illustrated and Cosmos wants to do a piece on us. A lesbian couple--you know, the rage." 

Natasha groaned as she put you down making you laugh. 

"I mean why not? It would be fun and I would be there." 

"Fair enough." 

"So is that a yes?" 

"Do I get to see you in that new set?" 

"Yes." 

"Then yes." 

You grinned as you kissed her cheek. 

"Be right back." 

Natasha grinned as she waited to see you model that new set she brought you.