(Diana Taurasi & Brittney Griner)

Diana was the shortest in the trio you, her, and Brittney created. She watched as you sat in the recliner, Klaus in your lap, and glasses on, reading something from work. Your hair was cut short and curled- a curly pixie cut. You were the exact opposite of Brittney.

Brittney was just like her dogs- energetic, loud, messy, and happy go lucky. You were like a cat- quiet, neat, and slightly pessimistic but then again you were a Forensic Pathologist and Forensic Anthropologist.

"What has you thinking so hard Munchkin?"

Diana looked up as your New Yorker accent tickled her ears. She loved it.

"Can I cuddle you?"

You shooed Klaus from your lap and put the file to the side. Diana walked over and cuddled you, taking Warmth in your 6'6" body. Diana purred as your fingers went through her hair.

"Love you baby."

"Love you too."

You two fell asleep, cuddling together.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Brittney often felt left out at times with this trio. She knew that you and Diana loved her all the same but she still felt lonely at times.

You and Diana were similar in certain manners. And Milo, the white and brown cat Diana had adopted, liked you two. Brittney- that was a sore spot.

Partly it was Brittney's height that made her insecure. She was too tall to be the little spoon.

"What's wrong BFG?"

Brittney smiled at the nickname before walking over. You kissed her hand before shifting Diana just a bit.

"Nothing."

You raised an eyebrow before picking Diana up and walking to the bedroom. Brittney followed. You laid Diana in bed before grabbing Brittney and pulling her into the bed. You forced her to rest her head on your shoulder, making her the little spoon.

She smiled as you rubbed her back, making her feel safe. She felt herself drifting asleep. You yawned before falling asleep.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
You were the glue in this relationship. Diana and Brittney made great teammates but girlfriends- these two would've killed each other.

You chuckled as Milo jumped on your desk.

"Hey Milo."

He meowed before you heard the familiar scratch and tap of Klaus and Major. You walked over and opened the door, letting the two dogs into your study. You left the door open now.

Milo hissed at Major but licked Klaus' nose. You chuckled as Major moped before you pet his head. They eventually laid down, all curled around each other.

You typed away before you heard a soft knock and looked up. Brittney and Diana were looking at you.

"Yes girls?"

"Are you busy?"

"Not really. Do you need something?"

"Do you want to go to the mall with us?"

You checked the time before saving your file and grabbed your phone, wallet, and keys.