My Queen (Seimone Augustus)

Seimone had a problem.

She pouts too much.

"Seimone?"

"Yes Brittney?"

"You're pouting."

Seimone blushed before looking away as Brittney smiled at her. They were at her place while waiting for the next practice. Having made the USA Women's basketball team, she was relieved when they had said the first ten or eleven practices were in Minnesota. The rest were in NYC. (A/n: IDK how true that is but for the story sake: it's true).

"Why are you pouting anyway?"

"Raven isn't home yet and it's past 4."

"Maybe she's stuck in traffic?"

Seimone blew her cheeks up.

"Pouting," Brittney said while smiling.

"Who's pouting?"

The two women looked up and Seimone all but giggled (she does not giggle) as you picked her up and kissed her softly. You worked as something--you never told her your actual job but it took you away for days sometimes weeks.

Raven Black is your name and your occupation was an agent for the Isreali Mossad as well as worked with the CIA. In other words, you were a dangerous woman who stood at 6'6" and had a pixie cut hair with sun-kissed skin and piercing black eyes.

"Why are you pouting?"

"You said you were going to be home at 4 and it's 4:30."

Brittney snorted while you chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Sorry about that. Boss wanted something."

Seimone wiggled out your arms and sat on the couch.

"I'll be putting my stuff in the office. Be back in a moment Malkah."

Seimone smiled as you walked off before looking at Brittney who was frowning.

"What?"

"Something seems off."

Seimone frowned.

"What?"

"Don't you feel like she's keeping a secret?"

"No."

Brittney nodded but was still frowning as she looked at her phone.

"I'm back."

Seimone grinned as you sat on the couch and pulled her into your lap. You listened as she told you everything that happened. She eventually snuggled against you, head buried in the crook of your neck and relaxed as you held her. She fell asleep, her soft snores the only sound as you sat in the room with Brittney.

"I should get going."

"Okay. I'll Seimone you left."