Coach! (Erlana Larkins)

If at first, you don't succeed....try doing what your COACH told you to do the first time.

You often wondered what possessed you to take the job as the Indiana Fever's assistant coach. For goodness sakes, you were shorter than most of these women (5'3") and you didn't dress in 'proper assistant coach attire' as the head coach, Stephanie White, said. You were still trying to figure out what that meant. You thought she was just being a bitch though you never said that aloud and you would smile when she bitched at you.

Today you had opted for high-waisted jeans, a white crop top, your Fever zip up sweater and sneakers. Stephanie had complained about your clothes immediately. You had simply ignored her. 

"Coach!"

You turned and saw Erlana running over to you. She grinned before raising her hand for a high five. 

You gave her the requested high five before looking at her. "What did you do?" 

"Nothing! I can't get a high five?" 

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow. 

"Okay, I may or may not have given Head Coach a prank pen." 

Your mouth dropped and you hit Erlana with your clipboard. 

"Are you out of your mind?! Go get it right now and then run 10 stairs! NOW!" 

Erlana pouted but did as told, switching the pens and going to run. You shook your head. You really wondered why you took the job at times. 

ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ

Today's game was Minnesota Lynx against Indiana Fever. You were wearing a white skater dress with red sneakers and your red Fever zip up sweater. You had your hair in two neat braids courtesy of your best friend and was walking down to the lockers when you ran into a chest.

"Ow," you said rubbing your nose. 

"Sorry about that." 

You looked at the culprit and saw Seimone Augustus smiling at you. "Are you alright?" 

"Besides a sore nose? Never better." 

Seimone smiled. "Sorry again." 

"I'm fine. Go up to the court. I need to find out why my girls are taking forever." 

Seimone nodded and went upstairs, curious about if she would get to talk to you again. 

You entered the locker room and saw your girls huddled around one of the teammates. 

"What's going on?" You asked making them jump. 

"Briann-" Maggie started. 

"She's crying," Erlana finally said. 

You made your way to the crying guard and knelt. "Hey, Briann. What's wrong baby girl?" 

You had a nickname for everyone- again much to Stephanie's annoyance- and Briann's was baby girl. 

"Cait....she broke up with me!"