(Kristi Toliver)

Kristi looked at you before blushing as you looked at her. Your piercing black eyes seem to bore into her soul and she was intimidated by you yet harbored the biggest crush possible on you. Kristi sighed. She knew she shouldn't even like you. You have a girlfriend, the beautiful Brittany Boyd, and you were allegedly a loyal girlfriend. 

She sighed before walking to the locker room and entering. She decided to take a shower and moved towards the showers. She stripped before dumping her clothes into the hamper and entering the shower. Turning the knob, she allowed the warm water to fall over her. She sighed before pressing her head against the cool tile. 

You watched as the guard left before looking at your phone. Brittney had dumped you two nights ago, right before you came to LA. She said she couldn't be tied down at the moment. You hadn't even blinked before nodding and telling her you would collect your items and leave. You came back to LA, the place you had called home after college before going back to NYC for work and your now ex. 

"She's single right?" 

"Yeah," Essence said. 

You stood and walked towards the lockers. Kristi in the mean time, had soaped her skin up and was now shampooing her hair. She washed the soap out before washing her skin off. You heard the water running and quickly undress, placing your fold clothes on the bench and walking into the showers. 

Kristi didn't feel your presence but she jumped a foot in the air when she felt your hands on her hip. 

"I know you've been watching me Kristi," you whispered softly in her ear. 

Kristi swallowed and turned, looking at you. If she thought you were beautiful clothed, undressed, she was ready to die. Your rich brown skin was covered with tastefully placed tattoos. She liked tattoos but only in a certain way--she thought Brittney's tattoos were ugly due to their placement.

You had white ink tattoos with a few black ones and a rare colorful one. You pulled her close before capturing her lips in a gentle kiss. Kristi pressed against you and whimpered as she felt a finger circle her vagina. She groaned as you picked her up and pressed her against the cold tile wall. She groaned as you ground against her before you were placing kisses on her skin. She bit her hand to hide her sounds. 

You placed her back on her feet before turning her around. 

"Press yourself against the wall for me, darling." 

Kristi obeyed and suddenly felt a finger enter her as you pressed a kiss to her neck. 

"You have to help me a little here Kristi. I'm not sure if you like just one finger." 

Kristi whimpered before pushing back on your finger. 

"A-A-A-Another please."

You smiled.

"So polite and as you wish."

You added a second finger and slowly finger fucked her as she whimpered, groaned, and moaned. You peppered her neck and cheek with kisses. 

"T-Third please." 

You added a third and she nearly screamed as you curled your fingers slightly, pressing on her g-spot. 

"I would never think you were a screamer." 

Kristi blushed. 

"We should get dressed. I don't want to embarass you here." 

Kristi nodded before pulling you close for another kiss. You kissed her back before you two left the shower and got dressed. Kristi grabbed your hand as she pulled you out the locker room and towards the parking lot.