My Mafia Husband {ManxBoy} [C...

By lostboys_lostgirls

HIGHEST RANK: #3 IN ROMANCE 18 year old, Liam Spencer's life changes drastically when a sexy, mysterious man... More

My Mafia Husband
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Covers
Valentines Day Special
Marco and Ortiz Story

Chapter 23

92.8K 3.2K 834
By lostboys_lostgirls

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

L I A M

"Come on Liam, you're not going to hurt me." Enzo sighed, "Punch my hand, it's protected."

Enzo stood in front of me, a round pad like glove protecting his hand.

I got in the right stance and threw the punch, "Liam, how do you expect to hurt someone with that?" Enzo sounded irritated, "You're not going to hurt me. Punch me like you punch the bag."

I huffed and got in position again. This time I didn't hold back and Enzo smiled, "Yes. Now punch with your other hand like we practiced."

So I did until Enzo and I were satisfied, "Now you are going to dodge me ever set of punches. So punch with your right." He instructed and I did, "Now left." I did, "Now duck." He said and I did as his hand came out almost hitting me if I would have gone down sooner.

"Start out slow until your get the hang of it." He said and I did.

Right... Left... Dodge...

Right.. Left.. Dodge..

Right. Left. Dodge.

Right. Left. Dodge.

Right, left, dodge.

Right, left, d-

I was too slow and the mat on Enzo's hand smacked right against the side of my head, fairly hard. My ear rang slightly and my jaw popped.

I righted myself, the ringing dying down as I faced Enzo, he was back in position so I did the same going again, starting faster now.

After the first few more I was hit on the other side of my face. I huffed and looked up, Enzo was smiling.

I scoffed and got in position again without words. I lasted a little longer before I was hit again but Enzo didn't wait for me to get back uo before I was hit again.

I took a step back, hoping to get a break but he took a step forward, continuing. I was quick to go back into the drill. Right. Left. Dodge.

Until I was hit and Enzo didn't stop, "Enzo, enough." I groaned, my muscles ached, my hands hurt and I was panting, sweat coating my body.

He didn't stop and I groaned, "Enzo." I said a little louder. Nothing.

I stuck my hands up to block him and step out if the ring, but he kept at his advances.

"Enzo!" I yelled and my hand shot out fast and hard until it connected with something. I heard Enzo groan and he stopped.

I fell to the floor and looked up at him, he was holding his stomach, "I think I'm going to puke." He smiled at me, "That was good."

I panted on the floor, "Fuck you."

"Language." He scolded.

"I'm too tired to care." I sighed.

"Come on, get up." He encouraged, standing up straight and offering me a hand.

I took it and winced when he squeezed it to pull me up. I wrapped my arms around him holding on tight when my leg screamed at me.

Today was a bad day for my leg.

"What's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back, the mittens gone.

"My leg hurts. Everything hurts. I'm tired Enzo." I sighed deflating in his arms.

Even though he was sweating just as much as I was, he still smelled really good.

I rested my head on his shoulder as i wrapped my legs around his waist so he could carry me.

He chuckled and began walking. We passed Oliver and the cats in the living room. Oliver shot up at the sight of me and followed, the kittens got up and followed Oliver.

As we walked up the stairs Oliver followed with the kittens determined to follow him. I smiled at that. They couldn't make it past the first two steps.

Once we were back in the room I asked him to set me down, "I need to shower." I said, limping around the room and gathering clothes that I would change into after my shower. I unwrapped my hands and the knuckles were slightly cracked because they were chapped.

He stopped me, his hand in my shoudler, and whispered deeply, "Why don't I help you with that?"

I was so tired and sore that the proposal was tempting. But I had never been that vulnerable and exposed in front of Enzo and I didn't think I was ready for that kind of intimacy.

"On second thought, maybe I'll just take a nice hot bubble bath." I whispered my answer.

"Just one shower." Enzo tried, he almost sounded desperate now, "I won't try anything."

I sighed after much thought and answered, "Fine."

We walked into the bathroom and stripped, I had to get help from Enzo to get my pants off, as dirty as it sounds, Enzo didn't try anything.

Enzo got the hot water running and helped me in the shower, stepping in after me.

Enzo washed my hair, which felt amazing as his fingers massaged my head, I was too tired to stop him. The whole shower he never did anything, just placed a few kissed here and there while he washed my body. I held onto him the whole time, not being able to hold myself up.

When it was his turn to was up he went to do it himself but then I felt selfish that he had washed me and was about to was himself. So I took the sponge from his hands and ran it across his torso and arms and back, covering his body in suds. I couldn't help but glance downward, like I'm sure he had while he was washing me. He was bigger than me, that was for sure.

After he washed off, I washed his hair, smiling as Enzo leaned into my hands.

After he washed out the soap in his hand I smiled as he kissed me, "Thank you, love."

He turned off the water and helped me out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me, rubbing it on my head in an attempt to dry my hair before resting it on my shoulders while he got his own towel. I dried off and put on my change of clothes before going into our room and falling down on the bed, all my muscles completely relaxing as I let out a sigh of relief.

A few minutes later I felt the other side of the bed sink as Enzo climbed in beside me.

He planted a kiss on my shoulder as his arm hung over my waist, "You did good today, Liam."

"Mmm." Was my only reply as my eyes began to close.

I heard him chuckle before he kissed my ear and let me sleep.

* * *

When I woke up Enzo wasn't there but instead Oliver was, laying on his side right where Enzo sleeps.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, my body aching. As I got ojt if bed Oliver woke up and jumped of the bed, by my side in minutes so I could pet him and rub behind his ears like he liked.

I decided to go down stairs and check on the kittens and see where Enzo was.

The kittens were up and around and Enzo wasn't in the living room or dinning room.

I knocked on his office door but there was no answer. He wasn't in the gym or library either.

I was about to go outside with Oliver and the kittens but Marco and Ortiz, who were at the door, stopped me.

"You can't go outside." Marco said.

"What? Why? Where's Enzo?" I asked, Callie rubbed up against Marco, she loved him but he never did much to show that he liked her back.

"Enzo is gone, he'll be back. It's not safe outside." Ortiz spoke up that time.

"When will he be back?" I asked.

"Four days." Oritz answered again.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"That is classified." Marco said.

I glared, "He's my husband, where the hell did he go and why is he going to be gone for four days." They knew me, why were they keeping me in the dark.

"He gave us direct orders not to tell you." Ortiz informed me.

"Just tell me, Ortiz."

He sighed, "They got a lead on the man who took over the bounty. They are going to end it."

I knew it, "Do you think it's dangerous?" I asked.

"I don't know, Enzo's strong, he'll be fine." Ortiz offered.

"Strong, but not invincible." I mumbled, "Why can't I go outside?"

"We have half the protection gone, we can't risk it."

I groaned, "Oliver is going to have to go outside. He needs to go now."

"One of the maids will go out and walk him." Ortiz said and stooped one of the maids walking in the hall.

I clipped on Oliver's leash and gave it to the woman.

I stopped her before she could go out, "Please take him to the library whrn you get back in.

She nodded and Marco opened the door to let them out.

I turned and picked up Bella who was rubbing up agaisnt my leg. He purred as I pet her in my arms.

The rest if the kittens followed as I walked to the library.

I hadn't played the piano in a while, from lack of time and motivation. But today I was motivated and decided to play.

I went from sad songs to haooy songs to mad songs that required all my focus and a lot of pressure to get the emotion across.

"You don't want to break the thing, it is older than you." I heard a voice from behind and almost jumoed out of the seat.

I turned to see Osvaldo, no sign of Niccolo anywhere.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Enzo asked me to come check on you."

"I'm not a child." I huffed.

"But you mean a lot to my son and he wants you to be safe." He said taking a seat on the couch, resting his right ankle on his left knee and letting his arms rest on the back of the couch, taking up as much space as possible, radiating dominance. Callie jumed on the couch right next to him and looked at him before curling up next to him.

I sighed and got off the bench.

"Please, don't stop because of me."

I plopped back down, Oliver getting up from were he laid at the loud noise.

"Do you have a request?" I asked.

"Hmm," he hummed in thought, "My wife always played Canon in D. Do you know that one?"

I thought for a minute, trying to remember what the song sounded like before nodding and turning around to play the slow, elegant song.

After I finished I turned around to see Osvaldo smiling, which was a rare sight.

"Where's Niccolo?" I asked.

"I'm trusting him alone at the house, he's sick so he can't do much." He answered.

"You left your sick son all alone?" I asked, almost shocked, but then again, this was Osvaldo.

"He's not alone, there are maids there that will take care of him and a doctor there to make sure he gets better." He said, petting Callie as she let out deep purrs. Oliver played with the kittens.

We were silent for a while before I asked, "Have you eaten?"

"I have not." He answered.

"Would you like to join me, I still haven't eaten." I had nothing better to do.

"I'd love to."

So we walked to the dinning room and ate the dishes brought out to us by the maids.

Surprisingly we talked, he told me a lot about his wife, happy memories and things about her that I then compared to Enzo.

Osvaldo never seemed happier than when he was talking about his wife, we got so caught up in the conversation that we didn't realize how dark it was getting.

He was just going to spend the night, but after much convincing, he went home to check on his sick son and I got a call from Enzo.

"Did my father stop by?" He asked.

"Yes, and I don't need a baby sister."

"He'll keep you safe if anyone breaks in. It's just to ensure your safety while I'm away."

"Why did you leave so suddenly?" I asked lightly.

"I planned on telling you, but you were so tired and I didn't want you to worry. I will be back as soon as possible. I'll be gone five days, at the most."

"Please, be careful."

"I will. I've got to go, I'll call you tomorrow, you should get some sleep. Goodnight, love."

"Goodbye, Enzo." I said and he hung up.

I walked up to bed, Oliver hot on my heels.

I got in bed and let Oliver jump in with me.

"Goodnight, Oliver." I smiled, I got a tired sigh in reply before going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own copy, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR, IT, ESP, JP, BR, AU, I...
152K 4.1K 40
18-year-old Gabriel Knight knows who he is. Quarterback of the high school football team, senior, good-looking ladykiller, and just downright popular...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
212K 8.8K 37
18 year old, Park Jimin life changes drastically when a sexy, mysterious man shows up to take him away from his parents. He discovers his parents deb...